Dealing with My Boss (RE-EDIT...

By PinkBubble16

Really love James and Nadine that's why i wanna use them to portray my character in this story. THIS STORY IS... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Boss
Chapter 2: Weird Feelings
Chapter 3: Jealous
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: The Groom?
Chapter 6: The Meeting
Chapter 7: Time
Chapter 8: Me and You
Chapter 9: MINE
Chapter 10: Realization
Chapter 11: Settled
Chapter 12: Secret Place
Chapter 13: YES
Chapter 14: Seriously?!
Chapter 15: Photo Shoot
Chapter 16: Complicated
Chapter 17: Making it Real
Chapter 18: When you're not with me......
Chapter 19: When your around
Special Chapter: Belated HBDay to Nadz
Chapter 20: Naddie is missing?
Chapter 21: Where are you?
Chapter 22: No one touches MINE
Chapter 23: Planning
Chapter 24: Sealed
Chapter 25: Complication
Authors Note: Must Read
Chapter 26: It ended with....
Chapter 27: Still NO
Chapter 28: Confuse
Chapter 29: Breaking Point
Chapter 30: His side
Chapter 31: New Beginning
Chapter 32: Decision
NOTICE!!
Chapter 33: ......Again
Chapter 34: We meet again
Chapter 35: His Baby
Chapter 36: His right
Chapter 37: Changes
Chapter 38: Ruined
Chapter 39: Always
Chapter 40: I love you
Chapter 41: Busted
Chapter 42: Abduction
Chapter 43: Sorry
Chapter 44: Insatiable

Bonus: Honeymoon

2.8K 62 2
By PinkBubble16

Sorry if lame. Bawi nalang next chap! Hope you enjoy it!! There is a part, mainly last part na medyo spg. Sorry if lame di kase ako marunong gumawa ng ganung scene.

-------------------------------------------------

James POV

"When did you plan all of this?" Nadine ask while we're in the balcony in my room in my parents house.. This is where they held the reception after the wedding. They insist to do it here.

"The wedding or the honeymoon?" i tease her. I am back hugging her. Feeling her in my arms. It feels so damn good.

She look at me with frown that made me smile "Jerk." she said while rolling her eyes.

"Jerk? A sexy hot jerk i am then" Then i tighten my hug on her and kiss her nape. "Dont frown. You look so fucking attractive doing that" i said placing another kiss on her nape.

"James" Nadine voice linger in my ear. "Just tell me" she said demanding.

"I just do it." i lean my chin in her shoulder. She smell so damn sweet. She's making me crazy.

"Bat ka ganun? I was a bit frustrated for the whole wedding and all along you already planned it all?" she said giving me that puppy dog eye look.

I kissed her lips. It was just a smack. "Why the?" she said confuse.

"Don't give me that kind of look. Its distracting" i said now placing my chin again in her shoulder, she look straight admiring the beautiful night ahead of us.

"Just tell me then." i can even tell that her brow are raised.

"I just wanna see how surprise you'll be and how happy you react. Guess i achieve it today, right?" i said grinning. "Satisfied?"

"What a bad husband you are." she said still focusing to the moon and stars.

"What? Bad husband?" i said teasing her, it feels good to have her wrap in my arms. While absorbing the night scenery in my room and in the balcony.

"Stop it." she said then look at me for a brief moment and then back to the stars and moon.

"I cant. And why would i stop? You're mine and you're so irresistable." then i place another kiss in her nape. Longer than the first two.

I even hear her moan that made me excited for tonight. I want to take her now but i respect her so much. I want her to decide it. I can wait.

"James, Nadz?" a familiar voice calls out.

We turn our head to see Mom. "There you are" she said as she made her way in our direction.

"Mom" i said and face her. "Where the pther oldies?"

"Tita" Nadine also turn to look at my Mom

"You two. Go down and entertain your guest. And for your question James, they are entertaining some of our friends. I told them that i need to call you two back in the party" She said giving us a smile that says something."And please, brace yourself James. You look like you cant get your hands away from Nadine" then she laugh at her own statement.

"Mom!" i said frowning at her but Nadine just chuckle same with my Mom.

"Whatever James. Lets go Nadz" then my Mom pulled Nadine away from my grasp "Mom! I'll go with her. Give us a second" i told her and was about to get Nadine hand back but Mom stop me and they just left me. My jaw hang open. That didn't just happen right?

I curse and followed them. Do i have a choice? Urgh! I need Nadine and Mom stole her. She ruin the moment!

As i came down to look for Nadine. Some of the guest greeted me and congratulated me for this wedding.

I stop and get a drink and just stare at the guest roaming around.

I spotted Nadine talking with Yassi and Vince. She was just so gorgeous i cant take my eyes on her.

As i stare at her longer, i realize how happy i am right now that no words can explain it. How lucky can i be? To be with someone who i imagine my life with.

I can't stop staring at her as she mingle with our guest and friends in our wedding reception.

"You sure love her dont you?" a familiar voice bring me back to reality.

I look at the person who ask that question and give him a grin. I just cant help it.

"Dont give me that look, Reid" JL said frowning at me as he gulp his drink.

"What look?" i ask still grinning at him

"The look that says i-surely-fucking-workship-this-girl its giving me chill so stop it" he said still frowning

"Hahaha. Your hilarious" i cant help but to laugh. Seriously JL is just funny.

"Yeah i know i'm funny so shut up." he said giving me his poker face.

"Why do you say that i love her?" i ask raising my brow to him

He smiled "Its just the way you look at her. I used to look at her the way you do now."

That made me frown "Dont try to be hitting now to my wife"

"Hahaha. Chill Reid, im not gonna hit on your wife. I already told you. Hurt her and i'll make her mine." she was looking at my wife which is walking in our direction.

"Stop staring JL" i said frowning at him

He just laughed at me. This jerk!

When Nadine reach up. I take her hand and wrap my hand on her waist. Possessively i claim Nadine, its because of this guy beside me with a wide smile on his face.

"Nadz" JL said ruining my thoughts

"JL. Buti nalang nakapunta ka" my wife says with that smile of her that can make every guy fall.

I flinched and Nadine look at me. "James?" she said giving me the look that says what-is-that-for

"Nothing. Yeah its really good that this guy came to our wedding." i said plainly.

"Don't need to be so happy about it Reid" he said chuckling. Nadine also refrain from laughing.

"What?" i said giving them my poker face.

Nadine pinch my cheeck that made me look at her in confusion.

"My hubby is so cute" she said smiling widely "Isn't he? Right JL?" then JL just gave as a knowing smile.

"I'll leave you both then lovers, congrats again." then JL was nowhere to be found again.

I look at Nadine which is looking at me right now. "Shall we?"

We started entertaining guest and bump into Denrick. He smiled at us "Oh hello there new couple" then wink at both of us.

"Whatever Kuya." then Naddie just roll her eyes at his brother but she have that smile on her face.

"James" he nod at me with a smile on his lips and then mess with Naddie's hair.

"Anoba kuya" she said then swat his brother's hand then she fix her hair.

"Aba aba, porket may asawa kana." he said chuckling. He even look at me and give me a wink.

"I see your point on that Den" i said to him and we did high five that made Nadine to roll her eyes again.

We look at Nadine and we both laugh. She gave us that death glade which made us stop from laughing.

"I think i need to go. Lets talk another moment okay?" Then we did a man hug and he kissed and hug Nadine before leaving us bott.

We mingle for some time and i start to feel bored. Even though Nadine was with me the whole time. I want to have her alone.

I want to have an alone time right now with her. I keep looking at the time.

My friends didn't come for today. The 3 of them are outside the country making money, but they did promise to make it up for this day.

------------------------------------------------

Nadz POV

"Babe?" someone called me from the back.

Pagtingin ko si James pala.

"Hayme" i said as he reaches us.

I'm with Vince and Yassi. Yassi came a little bit late pero i forgive her, atleast she still showed up. She told me how busy she have been. So i told her its okay, atleast shes here now.

"Hey there Yass and Vince" he nod at them

"Hello Mr. Reid" Yassi said refraining to laugh

"Whats funny?" i ask them but both of them just shake their head. "Nothing Mrs. Reid" then they continue to refrain from laughing.

"Can i have my moment with my wife?" James suddenly ask.. This guy really knows when to butt in *insert sarcasm*

"Ofcourse lover boy." Vince said and wink at me.

Pinalo ko siya. I know kung ano yung tumatakbo sa isipan nila.

"Its your night so go ahead. Will just have our girls talk another day." nakangiting sabi din ni Yass and look at Vince. This guys!

"Thank you. Please excuse us then. I need to get my wife and spend the night" then James wink at them and they both laugh.

I was the one blushing. James!

"Roberto!" i said whining at him.

"Seriously Nadz?" Vince said and was giving me teasing glances same with Yass.

"Ewan ko sainyo. Tara na nga James" we left them still laughing.

"Where are we going?" tanong ko sakanya habang naglalakad na.

"Home" sabi lang niya and give me the look full of love and respect.

"Pero kailangan nating magpaalam" sabi ko sakanya and avoided his gaze.

Nahihiya kase ako eh.

We reached the parking lot and he opened the door for me and pumasok nadin siya sa driver seat.

When were already settled down. He start the engine. "They will know eventually. I just wanna have you with me now" then he held my hand as we go to our destination, which is his condo.

"If you say so" sabi ko and squeeze his hand.

And now where here in the elevator. Hindi ko alam kung bakit kanina pa ako kinakabahan. The feeling of something new.

As we reached his condo. He looked at me like asking for some permission. I nod at him. Pagpasok namin sa condo. James lifted me that made me squeak.

"James!" i said clinging to his nape.

"Stay still babe. I want to carry you to our bed." then he kissed me and started walking to our bedroom.

We kissed like its our first time. Wala ni isa samin ang bumitaw not until we reached our bed and hanggang nakahiga na ako sa kama.

We both breath heavily and trying to catch some air. Nakangiti lang sakin si Hayme while standing in front of me.

I move above the bed to make my postion more comfortable. James started taking off his shirt that made me close my eyes. Tinakpan ko pa. Nahihiya kase ako.

Suddenly a hand touches my hand that are covering my eyes.

"Please don't cover your eyes babe. I want you to see all of me because this is all yours" then he caress my face.

I look at him and saw him half naked. His pants hanging so sexy in his hips.

I nod at him and he started to kiss me again. Starting with my forehead then eyes then nose, he proceeded then into my jaw and neck.

I continuosly moan. It feels so good i cant even explain it. Ito yung first time na nakaramdam ako ng ganito.

I let him do the lead. "Can i take off this clothes now?" nakangiting tanog niya saken. I just nod at him. Wala kasi akong masabi.

This feeling, im loving it.

He kissed me again in the lips and started to undress me.

I responded with every kiss he gave and every touch he make which make me feel good.

Nung wala na akong damit. Humiwalay siya saglit and look at me. My whole being.

Gusto ko man takpan yung katawan ko he wouldnt bulge.

"Don't. You look so beautiful" then he started his way again

I never imagined to do this with him but now i am doing it.

We keep each other warm and coxy. We cant get enough to each other.

James started to loosen his pants with his boxer. I saw the bulge in his pants getting free. He looked at me with that teasing look.

"James" nahihiyang sabi ko but he just kiss me. "I'll be gently" Then he kiss me again all over my body. Cherising it like some glass that will break in an instant.

When he entered me it was so painful. He look at me with those beautiful eyes. "Say stop and i will" he said while giving me light kisses.

"No im okay. Continue please" then he make his way and make sure i was comfortable before moving in a pleasurable rhythm.

All i was able to say were all moan. Saying James name a few times.

James was having the same reaction with me. He always look at me and smile. I feel so safe and secured.

Before we reached our climax he said my name and say i love you then kiss me before he collapse in my body.

He move away after and hug me tightly sideways. Giving me little kisses. I feel so tired.

We did it a few more times because James was such a tease, he was being a naughty. I cant even stop him. And when we got tired, we cuddled and rest awahile. It was mindblowing. I was overwhelmed with the feeling.

"Did i hurt you?" James ask while glancing at me.

"It hurts but its okay" i said and give him a peck in his cheek.

"I am the most lucky guy to have you. Given i am your first" he said chukcling.

"James!" i said and blush. I buried my face in his neck.

"What? Im just saying. I love you" and he kissed me in my temple

I feel safe in his arms. I feel lucky too to have him. To be by this guys arms.

"I love you too" i said sleepy.

I feel so exhausted after what we have done.

I heard James laughing and i give him a confusing look. "Sleep now babe. We have a long day for tomorrow." he tighten his hug to me.

"Okay" i said and feel asleep without realizing it.

------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...