You and Me: An Auslly Love St...

Fan_Of_All által

There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, T... Több

You and Me: An Auslly Love Story
Ch 1: Caged Decisions
Ch 2: Rage and Anger
Ch. 3: Hurt or Jealous
Ch. 5: It Happens
Ch. 6: News and Dallas
Ch. 7: Pretending
Ch. 8: Confessed Love
Ch. 9: Girls Night
Ch. 10: Mind Blown
Ch. 11: Trish Trouble
Ch. 12: Now You Know
Ch. 13: Taking It All In
Ch. 14: Thanks To You
Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts
Ch. 16: Talking It Over
Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments
Ch. 18: Confusion
Ch. 19: Lost
Ch. 20: Love and Pain
Ch. 21: New Thoughts
Ch. 22: The Way You Do
Ch. 23: The Phone Call
Ch. 24: Home Late
Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend
Ch. 26: Just Listen
Ch. 27: Secret Plans
Ch. 28: A Cruising Plan
Ch. 29: Only Beginning
Ch. 30: Is He?
Authors Note
Ch. 31: Undescribable
Ch. 32: Dreams
Epilogue

Ch. 4: The Truth Hurts

4.5K 82 8
Fan_Of_All által

<~Ally's POV:

I had just spent the whole afternoon pressed up against Austin's chest. It was great.

Although I was worried about Trish I feel like she's hiding something from me and best friends don't keep secrets from each other.

I laid my head against Austin's chest. He was still asleep. I could hear Austin's heart beating slowly. I really didn't want to wake him but I really wanted to talk to Trish.

I quietly got up off of his lap and tiptoed to the counter where my phone sat.

I dialed Trish's number and waited for an answer.

No answer. I tried calling again...no answer. I tried five more times, still NO answer!

Weird, Trish always answers her phone! I began getting worried and thought of the worst.

What if she was kidnapped or murdered. I tried to think of better reasons. Maybe she got her phone taken away or couldn't find her phone.

I sighed. I would call her tomorrow.

I walked back into the living room and watched Austin sleep. He looked so cute while he was sleeping.

"Babe, wake up." I cooed and shook him lightly.

He awoke with a start, "Ally, is there something wrong....wait did you just call me babe?" He asked with a smile.

Oh god...I did call him babe...."No Austin, your probably dreaming. We aren't dating so we can't call each other babe." I explained.

He sat up looking disappointed, "Well maybe we'll have to change that." He said with a wink.

I blushed and giggled as he looked at me.

I waited for him to speak. Was he finally going to do it? Was he finally going to ask me out?

After a couple minutes of an akward silence I decided to say something.

"So are you hungry?" I asked, "Because I can cook something for us to eat." I offered.

"Nah, it's to early for dinner." He said.

"Okay." I said taken aback.

I heard my phone ringing from in the kitchen. I ran to answer it, hoping it was Trish.

I looked at the caller ID it was Trish!

"Hello." I said, happiness spreading throughout my body that she had called.

"Hi Ally." Trish said it like she needed to tell me something. I knew it!

"Trish...you sound like there's something on your mind." I said, a but worried.

"That's because there is. I need to tell you something Ally, and it's okay if you won't like me after I say it." Trish said, worry in her words.

"Why would I ever hate you...Trish your my best friend." I exclaimed.

"Because...Ally I've been keeping a secret from you." Trish began.

"What is it?" I asked. Ready for her to get to the point.

"I feel like you don't want to be friends anymore." Trish said with a gulp.

"What! Trish why would I not want to be your friend anymore!" I was scared that she didn't want to be friends now.

"Because your always with Austin! Now he's the one your always with, the one you trust the most! I never even get a chance to hang out with you anymore." Trish said a little angry.

"Trish...I-I'm sorry I guess I didn't realize. But you will always be my friend and I will always need you." I spoke softly hoping to lighten her mood.

"Ally...I just feel so-so...forgotten." Trish said pausing I between.

"Please Trish, believe me...you are not forgotten. I need you just as much as I need Austin." I told her and it was the truth.

"Ally...I don't know. I feel like you've told me this before." Trish said, sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry Trish. I didn't mean-"

"No Ally, you did mean to...I don't think we can be friends anymore!" Trish shouted.

"Trish please...your my best friend." I began to cry.

"Goodbye Ally, call me when you have time for me again." She said and hung up.

I dropped my phone on the ground and cried. Did Trish just rip our friendship in half?

Austin walked into the kitchen and saw my on my knees.

"Ally...what's wrong?" I asked wrapping an arm around her.

"Trish..." I started.

"What happened?" He asked, trying to stay calm and keep me from crying more.

"She doesn't want to be friends anymore..." I sobbed.

"Why? You guys are so close."

"Were so close... She said I don't have time for her anymore." I said covering my face in my hands.

"Ally, I promise Trish will come around. She's just upset." I assured her.

"But you don't know that Austin...you don't know."

"Ally, I know I don't know for sure but Trish needs you and once she realizes that she will come back." Austin said hugging me tight.

"I hope your right." I sniffed. I buried my face in his shoulder and cried.

-------------

<~Trish's POV:

I was having a horrible day. Ally and I were no longer friends all because of my big mouth.

What have I done?

Ally is probably crushed. She just got out of the hospital and look what I did to her.

Now I was sure unwanted by Ally. Why did I have to tell her the truth?

This is all my fault. I felt so horrible. I had to apologize but I knew Ally would never take another call from me again.

I slowly walked upstairs into my room. I looked at a picture of me and Ally when we were 13. It was the day we went to the zoo together. A day where there was no Austin just Ally and me.

I remember those days like it was yesterday.

I sighed and sat down on my bed, tears began to stream down my face.

I took the picture and held it tightly in my hands, "I'm sorry, Ally...so sorry." I whispered. Even thought she couldn't hear me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short and kinda boring. It's sorta just a filler chapter that I wrote to thank everyone who has read my book so far. Oh and just to let you know Trish and Ally not being friends is not the problem I mentioned in the book description.

Please vote and comment!

Thank you, Emma(:

(Also sorry for any errors...all of them will be fixed later)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

141 4 45
A love story that follows friendship, love and secrets. Ally's always had a special place in her heart for her childhood best fiend Chase. But when s...
416K 10.6K 35
| #27 in Romance| ****** A girl gives her virginity to her best friend who she's always loved. The morning after, he vanishes, no one knows where he...
132K 1.9K 100
First fanfic i've ever done so sorry if it's horrible It's on one of my favorite shows Austin & Ally ~Disclaimer~ The only thing I own is my chara...
380 53 20
At 18 Harley is so sure she will never like any guy be it the hottest guy in her class, suddenly everything changed within only months. on her way t...