Where Are You? (Suga Fanfic)...

By 00Kookie00

What happens when you forget everything about your past? Kim Yejin forgotten her memory and now she got a cal... More

About the characters
Ch. 1 New Roommates
Ch. 2
Author Note
Ch. 3 Who?
Ch. 4
Ch. 5 Memories Faded Away
Ch. 6 Amnesia
Ch. 7 What?
Ch. 8 Meeting
Ch. 9 Is It Me Or Her?
Ch. 10
Ch. 12 The Date
Ch. 13 "New Friend"
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 The Prank
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20 It was a Misunderstanding
Ch. 21 Enough
Author note NOT A UPDATE
Ch. 22 Butterfly
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 It was too late
Ch. 25 Protect
Ch. 26
Ch. 27 Dream
Ch. 28 Done
Ch. 29 Memories Restored
Ch. 30 Leaving
Ch. 31
Ch. 32 Sakura
Ch. 33 Surprise
Final Chpater Welcome Back
~Epilogue The Wedding pt 1~
~Epilogue The Wedding pt 2~ The End~

Ch. 11

544 18 4
By 00Kookie00

I arrive at the hospital and ran to Sojin room. As I got there, Sojin was so pale as if she already died. Soah and Sojin parents were crying but I didn't see her siblings.

"Is she alright? What happen?" I asked while running towards them.

"It's seems like somebody stab her by the waist and she lost too much amount of blood." Soah replied.

"Who would do this?"

"I don't know, but she hasn't woken up yet. The doctor said her wound is too deep so she'll have to stay here for a while."

What the heck, who would do this to Sojin? I gave Sojin parents a hug telling them she'll be ok.

"But where are Sojin brothers and sisters?"

"T-they are not here remember, they all went to abroad school in the states." Sojin mother replied.

"Ohhh that's right sorry."

"We should leave them alone for now..."

Soah nodded and I went up to Sojin,

"I'll find out who did this to you. Why would they even do this to you? Sojin you better wake up and not leave us here."

I grab a hold of Sojin hand and felt her hand was cold as ice. I close my eyes, I couldn't withstand seeing her like this

"Wanna get some fresh air to cool off? You look like a freakin panda with those eyes." Pointing at Soah, while laughing.

"Yah! Right now is not the time to laugh...Sojin is in the hospital. Somebody probably threaten her."

"Oh come on Soah, let's not think negative but think positive. If you keep thinking like that, Sojin won't get better."

I grab her arm and drag her to take a stroll at a park near by us. She rolled her eyes and sigh at me, but she gave me a evil grin in return. My face change from a smile to a ._.face, what is she thinking? 

"Why do you have that grin on your face...." I asked her, backing away.

Than before I could get far enough from her, she gave me a tickle attack.

"STOP OMG! HAHAHA!!"

"You asked for it!"

I push her off me and than I remember about the necklace.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked her before things get serious.

"What is it?"

I took out the necklace and she just stare at me,

"How did you get that? Don't tell me you went through the box.."

"What does this mean? You're telling me the one I had was the one Woohyun gave me and this one here is Suga's?"

"I-I can explain, to put it shortly, that day was your birthday. Suga wanted to give you this necklace and so he prepare that place for you. But Woohyun lied to Suga that he will help out. So Suga asked us- I mean me because he wanted to surprise you. So I helped him and wait do you remember anything?"

"All I know is on that day was a party for his father and it was also my birthday, but continue."

"Oh so it seems like they are slowly coming back. But anyways continuing on, I helped him out with decorating the place. Most of the decoration was all his doing, while I just gave him ideas. Than after that we went to the jewelry store but Woohyun ended up coming with us. At first he was giving Suga advices about  what to get you, I found it weird. But shrug it off because I thought for once he had a change of heart. NOPE I was wrong, he lied to Suga and went in his place. The necklace you been wearing was the one Woohyun gave you."

"Wait then how come he didn't say anything about the necklace? I mean I met him like a month ago.."

"I don't know, i'm pretty sure he doubted you for a long time now."

I sigh, "This is so complicated, it seems like my memories are slowly coming back."

"Well that's good, oh and one more thing. Eunseo been having her eyes on Suga for a long time now. I know for a fact deep down she still hates you."

"Oh that's right she came back."

"WHAT?!"

"Yep shocking right? I didn't even know who the heck she was."

"Did she do anything to you?"

"Nope she just ask if I remember anything and we went shopping."

"Wait wait YOU and HER went shopping together?"

I explain everything to Soah and she just gave me this look.

"Well damnnn, you really threw the necklace at him and he threw it back at you? Crazyyy.."

"I know hm I should probably get going since its super late now. Want me to walk you back to the hospital or your house?"

"Nah its fine I can just call my brother to pick me up."

"You sure?"

"Yes i'm sure, you be safe!"

I wave goodbye to her and went to my house.

~Arrived at my house~

Oh that's right I don't have my keys-.- I knock on the door and Jimin opened it. I walked in to see everyone sitting together.

"Is Sojin ok?" Jimin asked me, worried

"...She's fine but the her wound is really deep. So we don't know when she'll wake up.."

"Who would do this?" V asking.

I shrug my shoulder, when I felt something in my pocket. I look inside to see the necklace, shoot! I forgot to give it back to Soah. Than I look at the table to see them drinking and playing games.

"Heyyy let me join in the fun, I wanna drink too."

"Like your gonna be able to handle and be drunk like after one drink." Suga said while looking at me.

"Wanna bet?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" All of bts.

"Fine if I win you'll have a date with me and if you win I'll listen to you for a day."

"DEAL!"

I drank and play card games with them until when my head started to feel light. Man I already drank 5 shots! I look to see the others drunk and sleeping, the only one who was still sober was me and Suga. I can see him getting dizzy and sleepy. After I pour myself another shot, I knock out.

Suga p.o.v:

Just how strong is she? Already on her 6th shot until her head fell down. Ha I won, she probably fell asleep. I poke her head to see and yep she fell asleep. As I was cleaning up, I heard Yejin cursing under her breath.

"I'll get you damn Min cabbage...who do you think you are?"

Did she just call me min cabbage? I went over to Yejin and flick her forehead, causing her to wake up.

"OW! Who did that?"

She's definitely drunk by now.

"The person you just call Min Cabbage."

"Oh HAHA! That name suits you because of your hair. But I like it!"

She than pat my head and started to rub her hand onto my hair. I tried to remove her hands but nope,

"Your hair is so soft! You wanna know something?"

"What?"

"These nutz, HA! You know even tho we bicker a lot, I truly do like you deep inside. But I don't know about you, after saying you rather have EunseoOoOo. That evil *hic* witch!"

"When did I say I like her?"

"When*hic* we were *hic*kids! Did you forget?"

"No.."

Ok she really is drunk, I need to bring her to her room. But right when I was gonna carry her,

"Can I sleep in your arms?"

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"But I love your hugs, they really warm and cozy! A bonus is you smell good hehe!"

I sigh, "Oh alright....only for tonight."

"REALLY?! Yay! Thank you, good night Yoongi!"

"Night....Yejin"

I just look at her sleeping  face. How in the world can Yejin be that girl, I mean there's a lot of evidence but it's just getting more confusing. 

"Why can't I seem to remember anything? I'm trying so hard to remember but nothing comes in my mind...I lost all my memories, I don't even know if what Soah and Sojin are telling me is true..."

......What....

"Help me from this suffering, it's hard enough that I lost all my memories as a kid.."

I heard her sniffling and she started crying. Yejin got off my arms and look at me in the eyes,

"Yoongi-ah is it really true what Woohyun said?"

"S-said what?"

"T-t-that you and Eunseo are engaged and that you hate me. A-and that you never liked me once...did I do something wrong?"

What? I never heard about this..

"Y-yejin I think you need to go sleep, come on here I--

"NO! Why do you keep avoiding this! Please just answer my questions...Yoongi-ah"

Ok now this is getting REALLY complicated. Yejin has to be the one she has to be who else? Then she fell and I caught her. I remove her hair from her face,

"Yejin, are you really the one i'm looking for? For now i'll just think it's you.." 

I held her tight in my arms and fell asleep next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems like Yejin is the one but there is still missing pieces to say it is her! Stay tune to see what happens next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.9K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
26.2K 718 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
25 0 20
Bangtan all fell in love with one girl. Just one. Some loved her romantically and some loved her a way a brother would for his younger sister. The g...
3K 256 15
"I love you Jinnie. I really do, I always did and I will keep loving you. Trust me Jin, please" Jungkook pleaded. "You are saying this only because...