Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

From Pegasus to the Fairies

2.3K 45 28
By Uwu_trashley

(edited)

Can anyone request me a few good K-pop bands I've been wanting to listen to some for a while but I don't know what bands are there besides BTS so please answer in the comments.

☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀

It's dark but I can still feel and hear what's going on around me. I can hear Hibiki explain how we're going to have to destroy the six lacrima at the same time. I feel  my hand twitch slightly before i could finally move it again. I heard Natsu grunt a  bit before getting up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him in a crouching position with a small crater were he had punched in the ground. I sat up and saw the others getting up even Happy. We all sat there catching our lost breath.

"Can you hear our voices?" Hibiki asked weakly.

"We... Can... Hear... You..." Natsu replied  for all of us.

"We'll destroy... all six... lacrima at once." Gray breathed out.

"And a lucky one gets to fight Zero on the way right?" I asked with a weak smirk.

"Theres only 18 minutes left... we have to hurry!" Lucy urged weakly.

"We're gonna protect Carla and Wendy's guild!" Happy cried out.

"My telepathy is going to run out soon, you should have a map in your brains that I sent you. I numbered each of the lacrima. Decide on which one of you goes." At that moment Hibiki cut off the telepathy.

"One!" Natsu claimed.

"Two!" Gray exclaimed.

"Three!" I added.

"I'll go to four!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I just hope Zero's not there!" She added. Everyone began to claim which lacrima they're going to take just when we where done claiming the lacrima we were gonna take the telepathy cut off. (A/N I know there was only six but for the sake of the story imagine there was seven.)

"He was at his limit." Lucy mumbled standing up.

"Anyway, it sounds like we have six people. Let's go! Whoever runs into Zero is responsible for defeating him. Everyone has their own place to go so there's no backup!" Happy exclaimed bravely. We were all set with a determined look on our faces we began to make our way to the place where our lacrimas are supposed to be.

~

~

~

 After a long while of walking I was finally able to reach where the lacrima was. Lucky for me I didn't get the one with Zero.

"I wonder who got the horrible pleasure of having to fight Zero." I mumbled. I waited standing with my shuriken and waited until the 18 minutes where up. Once the 18 minutes where up I attacked the lacrima with all of my strength.

Once I destroyed the lacrima the whole moving land thing started to shake. It was fine at first but then the whole building decided to collapse.

"Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!" I yelled running through the way hallway I came in through.

' Wait a minute I can just fly out of here...'

"Idiot!" I mumbled to smacking my forehead. Swiftly I began to fly dodging all the rocks headed in my direction. 

'I wonder if they're all ok.' 

"Now where are they?" I asked myself searching for any signs of my guild mates. I began to fly around searching for those idiots. My search was cut short when I noticed a commotion going on in the opposite direction of where I was searching. From what I could hear it was a fight but I can't make out what it's about. 

"Hmmm get involved in a fight or wait and let them settle it." I mumbled to myself. I could join and help them fight whoever they're fighting but from what I can see it's no one strong. 

'What if I just fly there very slowly.' I thought to myself my index finger tapping my chin.

'I'll just ask them when I get there I mean it won't hurt missing out on one fight right?

.

.

.

.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at my depresses comrades.

"BLADE!" Lucy exclaimed tackling me in a hug.

"So?..." I asked curiously.

"Well..." Lucy explained how Jellal was getting arrested for what had happened at the tower of heaven and how everyone tried to defend him but Erza just let him go. After her explanation I just stood there a bit shocked.

"Must've been hard to let that happen huh?" I mumbled leaning against a rock. We stood there in silence before Happy broke the ice.

"Where did Erza go?" He asked.

"Let's leave her alone for a little while." Lucy suggested softly.

"Aye." Happy agreed lowly.

We sat there for what felt like an eternity. Soon enough the sun began to rise and the sky was painted with a beautiful scarlet it was almost the color of Erza's hair. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Uhhhh?" My eyebrow twitched in annoyance as I stared at the outfit laid in front of me.

"Is this really all they had?" I whispered to myself picking up the top. It was a bikini/Bra? like top with cloth that would go wrapped around my torso meanwhile the bottom was a long skirt that went down to my ankles on top of that skirt was two cloths that where just there for decoration.

"Better than nothing." I mumbled looking down at my ripped and tattered tee and skinny jeans also let's not forget the sweater Gray let me borrow. I let out a sigh and began to change. 

"How does it look?" I asked Lucy.

"Whoa Blade this is the first time I've seen your arms in a long time!" She exclaimed happily.

"She has arms?" Sherry asked grabbing my forearm and examining it.

"How do you get your skin to be so soft." She asked rubbing my arm in awe. 

"I don't know." I replied pulling my arm away.

"You look so cute~" Lucy smiled pinching and stretching my cheeks. 

"Oh i'm far cuter." Sherry boasted posing in front of a mirror.

"The entire village here is part of the guild, so clothing production is a thriving business." Wendy smiled as Sherry began posing strangely in front of a mirror.

"Is it some kind of Nirvit traditional sewing." Lucy asked her hands finally letting go of my cheeks.

"Now that I think about it... Maybe it is?" Wendy explained.

"You didn't realize that the guild was all descendants of the Nirvit, did you?" Sherry asked.

"Well i'm the only one who joined afterwards." Wendy smiled.

"Erza won't you try them on? They're really cute!" Lucy encouraged.

~Outside~

"Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Also Wendy and Carla. You have done well in defeating Oracion Seis and stopping Nirvana. As a representative for the local League of Guilds, I, Robaul, say job well done. Thank you."

"Robaul! Thank you." The leader of Wendy's guild smiled.

"It was our pleasure, Master Robaul! The fight with Oracion Seis was one fierce battle after the next! There was not a single easy battle! But the bonds between us allies led us on the path to victory!" Ichiya exclaimed in his ridiculous voice.

"You said it!" His three followers exclaimed clapping.

"Men."

"Oh sure. just take all the good parts for yourself." Gray grumbled.

"Men."

"Did he even fight anyone?" I asked trying to recall a memory of Ichiya actually fighting.

"It's finally over." Sherry sighed happily.

"You two did well yourselves!" Jura smiled.

"You're supposed to throw a party now, Right?" Natsu exclaimed.

"Aye sir!" happy agreed more lively than ever.

"A party?" Gray asked stripping.

"And off go the clothes!" Lucy and me yelled a bit flustered.

"You too!" Lucy yelled at Lyon. Suddenly my guild mates began to do the same weird dance Ichiya was doing. Well... most of them.

"Nuh uh i'm not gonna join this madness." I protested walking towards where Erza and Lamia scale was.

"Uhhnm" Ichiya gasped as he saw the members from Caitshelter not moving a muscle.

"Everyone, I am truly sorry about hiding our legacy as Nirvit." Robaul (The leader of Wendy's guild) apologized.

"You ruined the mood just to say that?" Happy groaned.

"We really don't mind at all." Natsu replied.

"Master, I don't mind either." Wendy reassured.

"Everyone, please listen carefully to what I am about to say. To start we are not the descendants of the Nirvit. We are the Nirvit themselves! 400 years ago it was I who created Nirvana." Robaul declared.

"What!?" We asked shocked. 

"400 years ago, in order to stop the war that was raging across the world, I created Nirvana, a magic that inverts light and darkness. Nirvana became our country, and for a time, we realized peace. However... Great power will, without fail, will give rise to a great power opposing it. As much as Nirvana changed darkness for light, Nirvana itself became wrapped in darkness." Robaul explained everything and even why he had to leave he was stuck on the earth until Nirvana was destroyed and now he could finally rest in peace."

"MASTER!" Wendy cried falling on her knees all we could do was watch and mourn over her guild mates. Erza was the first and only one that consoled Wendy she reassured her and inspired her.

☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀

Sorry of the long chapter I didn't want to make it this long but the episode had different ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693 37 22
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...
208K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
277 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...