Bound

By WritingGals

Two very different people who shares one common thing: They're afraid of falling in love. Eleanor Edeson, a m... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five

Epilogue

108K 3.6K 745
By WritingGals

Epilogue - Two Years Later 

"I'm home, Momma!" She heard Luke greet throughout the entire house all the way from the front door. He had just come back from school at the usual time.

"I'm in the kitchen," Eleanor Jenkins yelled to her six years old son. 

Eventually, she took up the hobby of cooking. After having to rely on Augusto for all the meals in the day, she'd had enough of feeling helpless and took up culinary classes. Now she enjoyed cooking for her family and could cook for even a party! Which she was doing right now for the party later on that night. 

"Hi Momma," Luke greeted blatantly. Even though he's 'matured' or so he says, he was still the adorable four year old boy two years ago. Just with a bit more cheekiness to him. Eleanor bent down and offered her cheek to him to which he grudgingly kissed. "Muuuum." He drawled out.

"Never too old for a Mummy's kiss," she tsked and turned off the oven when the cake was done. She let it cool for a bit. "How's school?"

"Okay," he shrugged eyeing all of the food prepared out on the dining table. "Can I take one?" He asked with puppy dog eyes holding up a cupcake. 

Eleanor couldn't refuse. "Just one. They're for the party later on."

He nodded and skipped away to his safe haven which consisted of the TV room. Eleanor sighed and took a seat, resting her two feet which she's been on for most part of the day. Luke has grown up so fast. He was no longer the cute, little boy that would beg to be taken care of. Instead he wanted to do everything by himself. He was only six! She looked around the place, memories of the past two years flooding her mind.

A lot has happened in those couple years. Firstly, she and Parker had a wedding ceremony at a church to make up for the hasty civil marriage. She laughed at the thought and couldn't believe that her life changed for the better after being forced into a marriage with Parker. It would be a great story to tell all of her grandchildren in the future. Eleanor wouldn't have it any other way, though.

They also moved into a new place. A much more kids-friendly, estate that fit everyone's wants and needs. 

The next best thing to happen to them was the birth of their only daughter, Cassandra. Cass for short. She was a charming little girl. The moment Eleanor and Parker both heard her first cries, they were in love all over again. Cass looked the spitting image of both Eleanor and Parker. She had Elle's blonde hair and face, but her dad's green blue eyes. 

Summer declared that her daughter and Elle's would be best friends when they grow up. Speaking of...

"Elle!" Summer's cheery voice rang out. "I'm here!"

A breathless Summer with her own daughter, Kelly, in her arms appeared in the dining room. "Sorry I'm late! Kelly was having a fit as we left her dad."

Eleanor stood up and dismissed her apology. "Don't worry about it. There's still a lot for you to do." She teased and took Kelly out of her friend's arms. "Hi there, baby Kelly." She cooed kissing her very chubby cheeks. "Do you want to hang out with Cass?" At the sound of her friend's name, Kelly squealed.

Eleanor walked into the play area where her own daughter was happily busying herself with dolls and the cartoon on the TV. 

"Look Cass!" She got her attention. "Kelly's here." She let Kelly down on her own two feet, and she scrambled towards Cass. 

The two moms watched their daughters for a moment before heading back to the kitchen and started to bake a new tray of goodies. 

"So what do you want me to do, boss?" Summer mocked saluted. "I'm at your service all day or else Parker would personally hunt me down for making his very pregnant wife work on her feet."

Eleanor's face glowed at the mention of the baby boy she was carrying in her tummy.. Cass was going to be surrounded by brothers. Elle could already picture her sons looking out for their only sister. Hopefully he would be the last one but knowing Parker, he's expecting Elle to give birth to a whole soccer team.

"Shh," she admonished her friend. "None of this will get to Parker or I'll have to endure yet again another one of his scolding sessions. That man is way over protective, I tell you."

"Hey," Summer said picking up a beater and manually mixing a brownies mix. "He's just new to this pregnancy thing and all. You should have seen Finn when I was going into labor. The poor man seemed to pass out. I would have laughed at his face if it weren't for Kelly giving me my own hard time."

Eleanor laughed and wiped her forehead free of flour. "The thing is, Parker's being way more strict with this pregnancy than he's ever been when I was pregnant with Cassandra. I don't know. I'll never understand men."

Summer nodded in agreement.

"So. When will my next niece or nephew be coming?" Elle teased her friend. 

After going through her first time giving birth, Summer swore to not have any more children. 

"In nine months time," she said nonchalantly pouring the mix into a pan.

Eleanor stopped what she was doing and gawked at her friend in astonishment. "Nine months? You're pregnant!" She declared stating it instead of a question.

Summer only grinned which confirmed it.

They spent the rest of the afternoon cooking and baking for the party later on that night. Eleanor's parents flew and headed straight towards their place to help out. Her relationship with her parents only grew stronger as time went by. They never fell back into their old relationship when she grew up with them, it was so much better.

Finn arrived a little while later announcing that he passed by Parker on his way back home.

"Hey Mum, can you watch over the oven? I need to get ready and also the kids."

"Sure, no problem honey," replied Carmela shooing her away. "You go on now."

Eleanor walked to the play room, picking up Cass who struggled in her arms wanting to stay to play with Kelly. "In a little while, sweet one. You need to change out of your stinky clothes." Walking to the TV room, she peeked her head in. "Luke, my angel?"

"Yes, Momma?" He asked his eyes never leaving the screen.

"You and Cass need to get ready. Your father's about to come home."

He jumped out of his seat, his face brightening like it usually does. "Okay." He bolted out of the room and up the stairs to his room.

Eleanor walked down the hallway to where Cass' nursery was located and quickly changed her into a cute dress that Agatha got her for her second birthday. Then she set her back down to play with Kelly and went to freshen her self up for a bit. 

Parker Jenkins became one of the most powerful CEOs in the airline industry over the past two years. He had an intelligent mind just like his father and put it to good use, expanding his company over to the US. He was leaving the office when Caleb fell in step with him.

Parker and Caleb's friendship was back on track when he came back from Norway a year ago. They reconciled with each other, and Caleb was back to working for him as the head director that oversaw the architectural department of the entire company.

"Hey you riding in with me over at the house?" Parker asked stepping through the exit doors.

"Sure," Caleb replied. "I have to talk to you some more about the expansion in the States on the way."

"Yeah? What about it?" He asked slipping into the driver's unlocking the passenger side's door for his friend. "Everything's going smoothly as planned. Don't tell me you're backing out?"

Caleb shook his head crossing his seat belt over his chest. "A chance at scoping out American girls? Bloody no."

Parker laughed and took the short cut to his house. He couldn't wait to see his beautiful wife and two  children for the party. "Continue."

They talked business all the way back to the place where there were a few cars parked in front of their place. Eleanor only wanted this to be a family and close friends gathering. She wasn't the one for huge parties that she usually attended with him like charity balls and company parties.

He loved that about his wife. Well, it was one of the many things he adored about her. His love never failed to diminish. He was a totally different guy than he was around three years ago. Parker along with Caleb stepped through the doorway, and his eyes instantly searched for that beautiful lady that had his heart race going no matter what.

He found her carrying Cass in her arms, trying to get her to quiet down. It seemed like his baby girl was crying. Eleanor's eyes looked up and met Parker's. She said something to Cass which quieted her down and pointed in his direction. 

"God this place smells amazing," Caleb commented walking away from him. "I'm going to check out the kitchen." 

He chuckled and waved him on. He finally reached his wife, and Cass' arms were waving to be picked up by him. He scooped her up and landed a kiss on his daughter's forehead.

"She's been crying out for you ever since I mentioned your name," Elle sighed stroking Cass' hair. "I couldn't get her to quiet down."

"Well, she is, after all, a daddy's girl, huh?" Parker winked at her. "Hi." He greeted pulling her in for a sweet, lingering kiss on the lips.

"Hi," Elle greeted back with a smile. "Agatha and Thomas are coming in soon. Then we need to get in a position for the surprise. I'm glad you made it in time." Her eyes looked out the room, and then recognition flickered in them. "Oh look! There's Dr. Kai!" She waved her hands over.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins," Dr. Magowki greeted them with his playful smile. "Hi there, Cass."

"How have you been doing?" Parker asked politely setting Cass on her feet. 

"Great, and you two?" He asked warily. "How have you been coping?"

"We've been doing just fine. Everything in the house seems so much more livelier and bright," Elle said with a smile. "Hey, if you'll excuse me..." She took her hand from Parker's and set off to the left wing of the house.

Parker watched her as she started a conversation with his sister, Ellie and Summer off to the corner. His little sister... All grown up no longer having the last name Jenkins. She recently got married to Jack just last month and was already expecting their first baby. Parker ended up to accepting Jack into their family and tolerating him. They actually became quite good friends. 

Eleanor fixed last minute things. Balloons out of place, missing food (probably Caleb), and then she got everybody to hide. 

"All right, everyone. When that door opens, and I flick on the lights, you yell 'Surprise!" Summer instructed everyone which wasn't really much people. Only a few friends and family. 

Eleanor was standing off to the side with her children and Parker. They were getting ready to do the surprise when Parker's parents walk through the door. She squeezed her husband's hand waiting for the moment for the door to open. Cass giggled in excitement, and soon Kelly joined to which Finn hushed. 

Luke was giddy as well, not being able to stay still in front of us. Luke had the idea for the surprise party, when we threw him one as well for his birthday last year. 

"I'm going to be the loudest one, Momma," he whispered into the darkness.

"Okay, Angel," Eleanor replied shushing him. "Be quiet now. Be very, very still."

Then the doors flew open, and Summer flicked on the lights.

"Surprise!" Each and every single person in the room yelled with enthusiasm. It was easier to catch Luke's yell for it was, like promised, the loudest.

There stood a smiling Agatha and Thomas who were in on everything. In front of them was a very surprised Peyton. Peyton who just turned five years old today. 

"For me?" He asked shocked and looked around for his parents.

"Yes, bud," Parker said grinning picking him up in his arms and swinging him around. "Happy birthday!"

Peyton Jenkins, a survivor of cancer. He was diagnosed with stage one Lymphoma cancer, and after a year of fighting and going through chemotherapy, he was admitted into remission. Just a few months ago was he declared to officially be cancer free. It was, no doubt, the best news Eleanor and Parker had ever heard in their lives.

Even though the last two years had been the best for Eleanor and Parker, it had also been a nightmare concerning their second oldest son. Elle had to relive her own nightmares when she had cancer, but her parents were her biggest supporters having to be able to empathize with her. 

Parker was also a wonderful husband and father. Not once did he show signs of being frustrated, but Elle did catch him at times breaking down when he thought she wouldn't see.

Peyton's diagnosis with cancer only strengthened their relationship and family. Eleanor wiped a stray tear that fell and joined the rest of her family who was greeting Peyton.

"Mum!" He squealed being transferred into her arms and wrapping his arms around her neck. 

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," she greeted kissing him all over the face. "Did you have fun with grandmum and grandfather today?"

She sent him off with her grandparents while they prepared for his surprise party. He was very elated to know that he would be spending time alone with his grandparents than with his older brother hanging around. The two brothers tended to get jealous over their grandparents' attentions.

"Yes!" He nodded. "We went to the zoo and a movie. It was funny, Mum."

"That's nice to hear."

"Where's my nephew? Hand me my nephew!" Summer's demanding voice overpowered the loud chatter in the room. She took Peyton from Elle and cuddled him. "You're so big now, Peyton boy!"

"I'm a big boy now like Luke, Aunt Summer!" He grinned adorably. "Where is Kelly?"

Peyton took it the title of Kelly's older brother. He was totally smitten with the little girl. He would become the best big brother for Cass and the baby inside Elle's tummy. 

"She's with your sister," Summer said giving him one big kiss before gently placing him on the ground.

Elle felt Parker's arms wrap around her waist. He dropped his head down to her shoulder and kissed the bare spot on her neck. "We've raised such a wonderful boy, haven't we?"

Elle nodded relishing in the feel of being in his arms. "Yes, we have. Peyton and Luke will be great big brothers to Cass and this little one in my tummy." She grabbed his hand and placed it on the stomach that carried their fourth child together. 

"Then after he's born, it'll be filled with another girl..." Parker said teasingly kissing her cheek. "And another... And another.... Until we get a set of twins. Maybe even triplets."

Elle laughed. "Gee, Parker. You sure are giving me a lot of stretch marks just by thinking about it. Wouldn't you rather have a hot wife in a bikini to show off at the beach?" 

"You're still hot and sexy no matter how many marks are on you or your size," Parker growled gripping her waist. "I'll be damned if any other guy other than our sons bat an eye in your way."

"We'll see about that," Elle sighed wistfully. "I love you so much. You know maybe, Parker... We were sent together to help each other out. You helped me when I needed it the most and I..."

"Helped me to become a father a learned how to love," he finished for me with a smile. "Mmm. I love you too. You know that."

"Come on you lovebirds!" Agatha said splitting their moment together. Elle unwrapped his arms from her and took his hand instead. "You'll have a lot of time together when all your kids are grown and out of the house. For now, your youngest son is begging to blow out his candles." 

Agatha led them to the kitchen where Peyton was eagerly waiting for Thomas to light up the decorative candles on the cake Elle herself had baked.

"Don't remind me," Eleanor groaned gripping Parker's hand hard. "That's still a long time away."

--A/N

Well... Here it is. The ending

Don't worry though! Parker and his family will make appearances in The Pursuit ;) So PLEASE check that story out. It would mean a whole lot. It is now an on-going story! Also check out The Other Girl. A synopsis is up as well.

Anywho... I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who read this story. Thanks so much for voting and commenting because without it, Bound, wouldn't be this popular. Just... really. Thank you so much. 

One last time for this story... Vote & Comment? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.2K 33
Ellie thought she'd never find love again, especially after having her son, Noah, and the love of her life leaving her to raise their child alone. El...
736K 23.2K 33
Madison Sweeney was well prepared to spend her life alone with her three children after her hateful relationship came to a crashing end. She never ex...
88.9K 4.3K 31
Andrew and Bella's daughter Andrea, seems to have no luck when it comes to finding someone. Every guy she likes, likes someone else. Every time she...
44.9K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...