Fix Me Alpha

By TVDfandom

FIX ME ALPHA Emily Presto had a rough start in life. When she gets accepted into Nashmoore University, she ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT
Harder to Fall: Sequel
THANK YOU

Chapter 18

4.8K 186 22
By TVDfandom

Why me? I miss my lazy days, the days where I didn't have to hone my powers and train how to fight so that I can kill me abusive father before he destroys my pack all while trying to save the love of my life's father. I feel like pulling my hair out.

"You're doing really well Emily. It's only five, stop whining, you're hurting my ears." Martin clutches his ears dramatically.

"At least let me grab something to eat." I stomp my foot.

Pretty soon hungry is going to turn into hangry, and you won't like me when I'm hangry.

Rolling his eyes he nods his head, telling me I have half an hour. Running to the kitchen I grab enough stuff to make three sandwiches. I pile them together quickly before going on the hunt for my mate.

"Rileeeeeey!" I call walking down the hall.

"In here!"

Beaming I head to his office, stopping just outside when I smell something off putting. It smells like a girl... a... turned on girl? Oh hell nah.

Throwing the door open I spot a sultry looking thing sitting across from Riley at his desk.

Trust me, I know. Boxing gloves are on.

My wolf knows me so well. Lifting my chin I walk to a smiling Riley, he offers me a spot on his lap, but setting the sandwiches down I slap a loud kiss onto his lips, pivoting to face blondie. Blondie sticks out her neck a little, glancing me up and down, seeming pleased with what she was looking at. Fucking bitch.

"Who the hell are you?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I'm Sapphire, it's very nice to meet you. I'm Martin's sister." She extends her skinny hand.

I stare at it with distaste. "What are you doing here?"

Retracting her hand awkwardly she re-crosses her legs, spiking new anger in me as she flashes her legs in front of my mate.

"Well I just wanted to meet the pack that we're going to be working with closely." She pretty much purrs.

When she said "closely" something snapped inside of me, and with a slight raise of my chin her chair slid back all the way to the door.

"Emily!" Riley starts to stand but I place my hand on his shoulder to keep him still.

"Watch it newbie." Blondie growls at me, and that's the last straw.

I only take a step towards her before the door is slammed open and Martin is there.

"You, control yourself. Sapphire, go home. I told you not to come here, anything that happens to you will be your own fault." Martin stares blankly at his sister.

"Oh brother, you should know by now, I don't follow your rules. You stupid Elite, you don't get it, you see the good in everyone. What more do I have to do." She smirks and I slowly start to understand that she's not a close sister.

"Go back to your home. You're alone. There is no fight to be had." He just seems annoyed.

"Wait... she said she was with you?" Riley's speaks confused.

"No, she's not. I wouldn't be surprised if she was with Damien." Martin speaks matter-of-fact.

Just as Riley begins a deep thunderous growl, Sapphire whips the cape that had been tucked behind her, and in a flash she's no longer there.

"Martin! How dare you stop me! She deserved to at least get hit! She was... into him." I growl, slightly shaking.

"There's no time for that now. Come, we need to continue trai-"

"NO. Get out Martin! I'll come when I'm good and ready." I point towards the door and he hurries out.

I glare at my mate once the door is firmly shut. He's still sitting, eyes darker from being deceived.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His face twists with confusion.

"There's no way you didn't smell her arousal, Mr. Strong and powerful Alpha." I sneer.

His nose crinkles. "I didn't smell a thing." He seems taken aback.

I can tell he's telling the truth, which in turn confused me. Sneaky little bitch, what is she playing at. I sit on his lap, stuffing my face with two of the three sandwiches, leaving him one, much to his amusement.

"I need to go." My voice drops.

"I'll see you tonight love, I have a lot to do today too." Riley stands taking me with him.

Setting me on my feet he send me off with a playful slap on the behind, which I reply with a flirtatious glance over my shoulder. He makes me feel so alive, so playful.

I head outside, finding Martin standing towards the trees, glaring into them.

"What's wrong?" I ask but I already feel the negative energy. "Wh-what is that? I feel... I'm not sure."

"The battle is soon. You feel the darkness. They're almost ready." He keeps his eyes locked on the trees.

I shake off the coldness. "Well then we'd be get training. We need to expand what I can do."

He turns toward me, face completely serious. "Don't you get it. You're already completely expanded with your powers. I'm only here to help you with control really. Emily, you may not be able to feel it, but you're the most powerful creature on this earth. You can do anything you set your mind to." He places his hand meaningfully on my shoulder. "But you can train more tonight by yourself if you want. I need to go to the counsel, they need to know about all of this. I have a feeling Damien recruited my sister and her friends. It's much more than a battle. It's a war." With a grave smile he pats my shoulder and walks away.

I stand still for a few moments, taking it all in. I can do anything, then I have to figure everything out. On my own. The feeling inside me takes me upstairs to John, I knock only softly before entering. John is awake, but still, obviously in pain.

"Ah, Luna. What's the occasion?" He strains.

"Hush now." In a daze I walk to his bed sitting beside him.

His face scrunches in pain, I feel the silver that runs through his veins, I feel his pain. I feel him holding on for his son, for his wife, for his pack. I stroke his bearded chin, amazed at the similarities between him and Riley. His life force is almost empty, and I know why I was guided up here. He's going to die tonight if I don't do something.

"Get my son for me please. I need to say goodbye." He rasps, a tear falling down his face.

My all being zooms in on his, all strain leaves my body, I'm completely relaxed. The words fall from my lips.

"Invoco te virtutem ! Dicam, non quaero , iubeo. Nisi hic Alpha. Qui bonus est . Erueret illum. Munda corpore toxica eum torturi erant. Liberans eum Liberans eum." My frustration sets in as nothing happens, the man loses his energy.

"No! No! This has to work! John, please, you can't, not now, he needs you!" I clutch the still body in my arms, barely noticing Candice and Riley busting through the door.

Tears fall from my face, I bow my head over his face, knowing that I didn't just fail him, but I failed Riley. The tears fall on his face, and I hear Candice crying in the distance.

"Auxiliabitur ei . Suus 'non pulchra . Ego præcipio tibi POTENTIA." I command through my sobbing.

I gasp when the wind starts up, whipping my hair all around. I watch as one last tear drops from my  face, landing in Johns slightly opened mouth. With a gasping breath John sits up in bed, waking from the dead. I fall to the floor and scuttle back, the power I used wasn't right. It sent me a message, and I can feel that it shook me to my core. Riley places his hands around me, helping me up, all the while staring at his father who gained his strength and color back.

Pushing Riley off of me I run to the connected bathroom, emptying my stomach into the toilet. I hadn't meant to do it, in my desperation I must have let the dark power in. With it, the light warned me, while the darkness compelled me. My soul has been tainted slightly from the dark magic that I used. There's a pently for meddling with death, the light helped me though. I'll be okay if I just stay away from it from now on. I know I must, but I worry for the next time someone I love is in trouble. I push my thoughts away when Riley starts humming into my ear.

"Are you okay baby? You did it love. He's alright. He's alive. He's healed. I can't thank you enough." Riley pulls me into his arms rocking my sobbing form to and fro.

Exhausted, I feel myself fall into blackness.

____________

"She needs to wake up Riley! She needs to train with you, and with me!" Shouting startles me.

My eyes fall heavy, not letting me open them. Attempting at crunching my fingers I'm also unable to do that. My hearing must be the first thing to come to me, what the hell is going on?

"Touch her and Die, Elite." I hear the clear snarl of Riley.

Uh oh, he sounds mad.

"You wake her up then! You're annoying me to my bone wolf!" Martin, definitely Martin.

My eyes fly open, just in time to see Riley stalking toward the trying man. I quickly throw myself out of bed, shocked at the strength I have after just waking up, but I spring into action, placing myself between the two heated men.

"Excuse me, but if you're off your period now, want to tell me what happened? How's John?"

"Emily!" Riley wraps his arms around me, restricting my breathing.

I look to Martin but he's just staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

"You used dark magic, didn't you?" He accuses.

I lower my head. "I didn't mean to."

My answer seems to only shock him more, eyes wide he scratches his chin.

"If you used the dark magic, then why are you feeling anything right now?" He's cautious and amazed all at once. "All it takes is one time, one time and you turn dark, right to your soul.

It's my turn to widen my eyes, I'm not so much as worried, since the light power did assure me I would be fine, but it feels really weird to be special, and I know that's why the darkness didn't take over.

"I was told not to use it anymore, but the one time I did use it... well it's kind of been erased." I shrug.

Excitement flares up in Martins eyes and body, sending me aback. This man barely ever shows emotions besides annoyance, now he's going through the seven damn stages of denial.

"Who told you that, Girl?" He eases closer.

"The Power." I shove him back with the hand that wasn't wrapped around Riley.

"There's hope after all." He mumbles to himself and then walks out the door.

"That was weird." I stare at the empty door.

"Very." Riley grabs my chin and turns my face to his. "Forget about him for now. I was so worried." He plants a kiss on my lips. "You were out for two days."

"Holy shit!" I would have fell if he hadn't been holding me.

TWO DAYS?! I've lost so much time, we have to train!

"We'll train soon. For now, there's someone who really wants to see you." Riley begins leading me through the house.

"Eavesdropper." I pinch him knowing he was listening to my thoughts.

I thought he was leading me to John, but he directed me towards the kitchen, making annoyance bubble inside of me. I just want to see him, is that so bad. My hand flies to my mouth when I see John eating at the table with his wife and several older pack members. John looks up at my small gasp, beaming strong he stands up.

"There she is! I was worried sick! The girl who saved me life." Striding toward me he takes my hands, falling onto one knee.

I try to make him stand, my face heating up as everyone witnesses an Alpha at my feet. I jump when he starts sending fast kisses to my hands, finally standing up.

"I owe you my life." He speaks low this time, more intimate.

"Well sir, I believe it's the other way around."

He cocks his head to the side in question, but I don't answer, at least not in front of Riley.

"Well sit! You must be starved, much like I am."

Riley pulls out a chair for me and sits beside me, I clutch his hand tightly, not liking the stares coming from all sides. Half way through my pile of bacon, I still feel the stares.

"What?!" Exclaiming I lift my head, surprised when no one is looking at me.

They all glance up, confused about my outburst.

"Sorry... nevermind." I look down at my food before looking at Riley.

He just gives me a worried look, shaking my head I change the subject. "We should start training again right away."

He nods. "After you eat, if you feel up to it, Martin and I are going to train you together. So that you can use both sides of your... talent."

"That's a great idea." And now I won't be so bored.

I kiss him quickly, turning to see the stares actually on me this time.

"How is it she saved you John?" A dark haired man asks, sounding suspicious.

"Yes, I don't think you ever mentioned it." The primp brunette woman asks from beside him.

"A story for another time folks." John continues eating, slightly uncomfortable.

"Come on John, it's us! What the hell happened?" The man presses again.

Picking up a slice of bacon, I dip it in ketchup, and then fling it across the table into the mans face.

"Whoops." I giggle.

The ketchup slowly drips from his face, which is now turned to me in anger and shock. I feel Riley's hand tighten on my own. What's the big deal? The guy is nosey as hell, he deserved worse.

"Do not disrespect your elders child." The man hisses while everyone else gives me worried glances.

I understand now, this man and his wife must be the Elders of the wolves. Starting to sweat, I'm relieved with The Power speaks to me once more.

Do not fret child. You are a breed of your own. You are your Elder.

I know right away what is and what is not okay to say, I trust the light.

"All due respect, but you are not my Elder. You must know by now I am not exactly like you. I am a breed of my own, and my own Elder." My eyes look into his hard.

"You better watch it, you're really pushing it." He growls.

"This is my pack, therefore you are not the Elder of them neither. Your rein of control ends here, I feel it on you, the darkness. I don't know what you've done, and I wouldn't be surprised if you were a spy, but I want you out." I stand up as does the dark man.

"Emily what are you doing?" Riley pleads silently.

"Trust me." I squeeze his hand before turning back to the shaking couple. "And now to top it off, these next word will either lead to a full blown fight, or you running away. I. Smell. Him. All. Over. You." My lip curls.

Their eyes widen just a fraction before they turn to Candice and John.

"Oh please! Like a girl could smell something on us that you couldn't!"

Candice, John, and Riley all look confused, not smelling a thing. I know that it must be magic keeping the scent from them.

"Recedas hinc . Delens quod factum est. Ita ius esto." The words flow from my mouth, sending the magic away, and leaving behind the distinct smell of Damien.

John and Riley's eyes turn black, Candice steps toward me, wrapping me in her arms.

"Go now, or be killed." I call hurriedly from behind two angry Alphas.

They smartly run out the back door, shifting and running into the woods.

"Okay I really need to train." I shake myself off.

Everyone else just shakes their head, Riley letting out a reluctant chuckle.

I change quickly into a sports bra and shorts before running out to the field where Riley and Martin wait. As I approach they stop talking and turn to me, both wearing secretive smiles. Without a head up, Riley busts into his wolf and starts charging me, the wolfie grin taking away from his attempt at scaring me. I too let my wolf out, but stand still while he charges. Not too sure what to do, I just wait until he reaches me, and step to the side, letting out a snort when he runs into a tree.

Smooth.

Shut up.

We circle each other, and just before he's about to pounce, the vision let's me know. He goes for the tack and I dodge him once more, jumping onto his back and biting his neck softly.

"Alright, turn back. She obviously won't have a problem with one-on-one battle. Call two other wolves to assist us." Martin exclaims.

We both turn back, Riley shielding my body with his while I put my clothes back on.

"Noah and Sam will be here after they're off duty. About an hour." Riley confirms.

"Well until then, I don't suppose you mind being the crash dumby?" Martin snorts as Riley growls. "Kidding. Sort of. First thing I want to talk about is the Dark Magic. Emily, do you know why you used it?" His eyebrows frown.

"No, it sort of just happened." I shrug.

"Let me tell you why. You can never use magic when you're that desperate. Your body opens up to any possibilities, and the darkness seeps through. You need to be focused every. Single. Time. When you use your powers, you must be aware of what you're doing and not push it too hard, if it's meant to be, it will be." Martin ends his lesson with a clap on the shoulder.

"I understand." I really do.

"Alright, let's work on defense." He starts rubbing the air in front of him, creating a ball of wind that floats between his hands.

"Woah! How'd you do that!?" I exclaim excited.

He smirks, and I gulp. The next second he send it flying my way, I don't have enough time to jump out of the way and it hits me, sending me flying back ward. Before I can hit the ground, which was coming at my face quickly, I reach out my hands, stopping myself an inch above the ground. Thank you power, that would have hurt. I stand and brush myself off annoyed.

"Hey! You could have hurt her!" Riley takes a step at Martin.

"Oh chill out. You think she's not going to get hurt in battle? And she did fine." He's defensive.

I walk back to where they are. "You could have told me how to defend myself first, ya know."

"If that had been a fire ball, or even a water one, you could have been seriously injured. You must always be on guard and have an idea of how to get out of any situation." This time he does form a fire ball.

Riley's eyes widen and he goes to step in front of me, but I keep him back with strong winds. I've got this. Just as Martin releases the ball, Riley shouts, and I lift my hands.

"Clypeus!" The ball hits the shield that forms in front of me, evaporating into nothing.

"Good job. We've got this war in the bag." Martin smirks once more, and for once, I return it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

END OF CHAPPIE

VOTE PLEASE VOOOOOTE
COMMENT
READ

Love you all, this book is slowly but surely coming to an end, it will most likely have a sequel if you start voting and stuff. there's still at least five chapters so maybe it's not really that close but still, battle is COMMMMInNNNNNG

XOXO

VOTE HIT THAT BUTTON  VOOOOOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 10.3K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
19.4K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
789K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...