Adult Education

By DezertFlower

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, there is in fact life after high school! Even after you have done your last teenage year... More

Lesson of life
1. The third son
2. Into the lion's den.
3. A curvaceous body with legs a mile long.
4. I'll give you one minute!
5. A shoal of attractive men
6. Loud enough to wake up the dead
7. My own secret safe haven.
8. Are you sure about this?
9. You certainly have the touch.
10. A mix of surprise and doom.
11. I am calling a cab.
12. Big mouth, know-it-all.
13. Fair point well made, darling
14. Did I just say that out loud?
15. Snatch the son
16. Nobody takes what's mine
17. Things just got complicated
18. Made for a dwarf . . . with no luggage.
19. You have no clue, have you?
20. You are so pathetic it's pathetic!
21. Damn the need for oxygen!
22. What side of you?
23. The way you kissed him.
24. Yes, there is a God!
25. You think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
26. Another dashing Hollander son
27. Something painful and close to medieval torture.
28. The Youngblood touch
29. Not the end of the world.
30. The nerve of that man
31. He isn't the one you want
32. A loaded gun about to go off.
33. Some kind of a King
34. The fun part begins.
35. No need to be Einstein.
36. Put your foot down
37. Eye for details
38. Just a small part
40. I guess you must have read my book
41. Like father, like son

39. HE IS

6.1K 227 47
By DezertFlower

                                                           Music video above:   'He is' by GHOST

Six months later.

Snapping his cufflinks shut and then straightening his shirt out, Theo took a moment to assess the man looking back at him from the mirror. He was a handsome devil and a dominating man in every sense of the word, but as he the moment later glanced to his side to connect his gaze with Lisa's, he felt significantly humble.

Never in his life would he have thought of her as his savior. But she was, in more ways than one. Giving her a twitch of the corner of his lips, meant as a smile but just a shadow of it, he thought of the way she had prevented his fortune to fall in the hands of his now ex-wife.

"You ready?" she hummed and reached out to him to adjust his tie on his otherwise perfect appearance. His Kiton K-50 suit doing him justice as always.

Putting her in charge with the company accounting was the smartest move he had done in a very long time, but even though he the first day had been afraid he'd made the biggest mistake of his life, she had just one week later on the job proven her worth of a huge raise of her salary.

Seeing irregularities so cleverly hidden in the books, so that it even had slipped Theo's scrutinizing eyes, Lisa had effectively put his worries to rest. That in itself had resulted in numerous dismissals as well as arrests of a few of the personnel. Grinning inwardly, he realized that Lisa was becoming more valuable to him than he had ever dared to believe.

Then of course there was that fortunate evening when he against his normal routine, of always working late, decided to quit early, just to be able to spend some more quality time with her, and he by cheer accident, and luck, came home and walked in just as the young and physically fit poolboy was balls deep inside of his wife on their couch in the living room. Well if that isn't cliché, nothing is!

During the nasty and tedious divorce that had followed after that, Lisa had proven to be even more useful to him. Theo was amazed that she was the shrewd and intelligent woman that she actually was. Where the lawyers had failed, she had found a way to save most of his fortune from the greedy claws of his wife.

He glanced down on Lisa as her fingers gave their last touch on his tie, the smile now reverent and showing more clearly.

"Looks like I am now, " he told her and took her slender hand in his and guided it up to his lips to put a soft kiss on her knuckles, the soft smile turning into a content smirk as he gave her a wink of his eye.

The sensation from their lovemaking ten minutes ago still lingered inside of him, and he felt yet another a twitch in his cock as he thought about her splayed across the desk in his home study. Should he feel guilty about that? He became brooding and his smirk faded as he with trepidation thought about Williams's mother who had passed away five months ago. The love of his life.

Tears emerged unbidden in his eyes and were threatening to spill so he swallowed hard to avoid such a dreadful thing to happen. He would rather be skinned alive than be caught crying. Being the powerful and rich Theo Hollander came with a price, and right now he damned that to hell. If he had been alone this moment, he would have bawled his eyes out, no doubt.

She, William's mother, had been so happy when he had told her that William was about to get married and become a father and she had looked forward so much to attend the wedding and to see the little miracle that was their grandchild. Unfortunately life had other plans. Just weeks after he had told her, she had been diagnosed with cancer, and it had been an exceptionally aggressive form of it.

She had died just two weeks after she had received the information, and they had all been totally unprepared. Needless to say both he and William had been devastated beyond belief as it had felt like their world had crumbled under their feet.

The comfort that Lisa had provided him during that time had come to make all the difference in the world. She had been kind and caring, allowing him to mourn as much as he needed to, and she had been a wonderful listener. He thought of William and Cassandra and their love for each other. He was no fool, he knew that what Lisa and he shared was nothing compared to what they had, but he was more than satisfied with it. It was more than he ever could have hoped for.

Lisa softly caressed the side of his jaw with her free hand and offered a small smile.

"You are thinking of her now don't you?" her voice soft and understanding.

With a small nod of his head Theo told her 'yes', his eyes dropping to the floor like he felt guilty.

Taking it easy, Lisa tilted his chin up to be able to look into his eyes. She could sense the pain he felt with the loss of Billy's mother and it didn't bother her one bit. Yes, she had come to love her boss, the intimidating and powerful Theo Hollander, but she would never stoop so low as to be a bitch about him mourning another woman, the love of his life. She was and would always be a happy thought inside of Theo's head, Lisa knew that, life had just dealt her a lousy hand of cards, dying of cancer just as Theo had been divorced and free to marry her.

So, going about it slow and to always be there for him whenever he needed to open up and talk about her, had proven to be more than highly efficient for Lisa. Although she was still far from replacing Billy's mother, she was inch by inch on her way to get there. Gazing into his deep dark eyes, she realized that she would probably do whatever it took to ease his grief for Billy's mother. She loved him that much.

"Don't you ever feel guilty for thinking about her Theo. You have to think about her and that is okay with me, really. Don't ever think otherwise." She pulled him closer and continued with, what she had started earlier, caressing his chin. He was newly shaved and her fingers danced with delicacy over his soft skin as she gave him a knowing glance towards it and a smile. "To change the subject for just a second, I don't mind you letting it grow back out a little. I like how it tickles when you kiss me."

"Everywhere?" he raised a curious brow as his mind turned 180 degrees.

Lisa's eyes glimmered with renewed want as she gently withdrew from his now firm grip around her and she took his hand in hers. "Especially everywhere! Now come on, let's go. You don't want us to be late now, do you?"

With a smug grin on his lips, Theo mumbled under his breath as he followed Lisa out the door; "I have no doubt it would probably be worth it!"

* * * *

Billy's eyes were transfixed at the little bundle lying in the crib in front of him. His son . . . HIS SON! He could not stop looking at him and being amazed. He had been in such total awe these last weeks that he feared that Ryan and the others in the club would measure him for a softie, but frankly he did not care. It had even made the loss of his mother more bearable, although he was saddened that she never got to see her grandchild. To him, his and Cassandra's son was the most beautiful baby in the world and he was proud enough to burst.

The suit he was wearing made him feel somewhat uncomfortable compared to the biker clothes he usually wore, but who was he to complain? He was marrying the love of his life today, the mother of his child.

Shrugging a little as to make the suit fall into place on his body he raised his eyes and his glance landed on one of the women in the club that he knew he could trust, she stood just a few feet away, seemingly miles away in thought as she skimmed through the agenda for the wedding that was just one hour away. Stepping over to her he tapped her gently on her shoulder. She snapped her head from the folder that she held in her hands and she stared in surprise at the clubs president.

"Sandy, can you watch my son for a moment? I need to find . . . " he began to say but was cut off by her as she stared with huge eyes at him.

"NO! You cannot go see Cassandra now, Billy! It'll be bad luck, " she exclaimed and put her arms out in front of her to prevent him from passing her, knowing that Cassandra was just down the corridor behind her, getting ready in one of the rooms.

Billy tried to hide his gasp but was not entirely successful.

"Are you serious? Am I that transparent?" he huffed out perplexed, completely taken by the fact that he probably was. You better get used to it, Billy, he told himself, when Cassandra is concerned you are such a goner.

Sandy gave him a 'duh' stare and then she threw her head back and laughed heartily.

"The look in your eyes alone tells me more than I really want to know," she told him with a smirk on her lips and then as her gaze fell south she sighed loudly, "And it's not just the look in your eyes that gives you away."

Billy wrinkled his forehead at her words, then as the meaning of it dawned on him, he looked down on himself with a wolfish smirk. Sandy just rolled her eyes and shook her head at him.

"Come on Billy, wasn't this morning's activities enough for you?" she asked with an edge to her voice.

He raised his gaze and squinted his eyes at her.

"You heard that?" he asked with a small chuckle.

Sandy managed yet another roll of her eyes.

"Not just me. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that you two probably woke up the entire club this morning. Just what the hell are you doing to her, Billy?" she said in a huffed voice and looked around in the large club lounge that was now decorated to host the wedding that was about to take place.

Against better judgment, as it seems now, Billy and Cassandra had decided to spend the night in his sleepover room at the club premises to save time this important morning of their wedding, not giving it a second thought that the walls in the house were thinner than this morning's newspaper.

"Obviously something right, " he grinned.

"She wasn't the only one we heard, " Sandy informed him with an intent to try and wipe the smug grin from his face. Only those words, much to her chagrin, had quite the opposite effect on him.

"Oh! Is that so?" the grin he had turned even wider as he gave her a mischievous brow raise, "Can't help it Sandy," he shifted in his stance to make room for the erection that was growing rapidly down by his crotch as the thoughts of what he and Cassandra had done earlier that morning came back to him," I've must have been fucking good!"

Sandy stared nonplussed at him and then she shook her head yet again as the corner of her lips twitched in a grimace. The double meaning of that did not elude her.

"Yeah, you probably were," she said dryly, then the curiosity got the better of her so she tilted her head to the side and gave him a penetrating gaze, "Oh, and that makes me wonder. Way back when you banged Pamela, how come we only heard her?"

Billy chuckled under his breath," Probably because she was the only one enjoying it."

Sandy gasped under her breath. "William Youngblood, have you no shame?"

He gave out a laugh and blinked his eye at her.

"Nope, none what so ever. By the way, what'd you mean by bad luck?"

Sandy felt her jaw slack and she threw her hands to her face.

"BILLY! Have you never been to a wedding before?"

"No. This is my first."

"Jesus Christ!" Sandy muttered. "They say that if you'll see the bride before the actual ceremony, it is bad luck."

Billy snorted and gently moved Sandy sideways so that he could pass her.

" Such crap!  I 've never been superstitious and I am not about to start now. Besides, I really need to see her."

Defeated, Sandy lowered her gaze to his crotch. "Yes, I can see that!"

~ ~ ~

As she heard the door open, Cassandra raised her gaze and looked up in the mirror. Her heart immediately skipped a beat when she saw who was standing behind her and she could feel the temperature in her body rapidly rise. Without even knowing it, she had licked her lips as her eyes had devoured his gorgeous face and body, but she slowly became aware as she saw his reaction.

The desire that glowed in his dark and sensual eyes could not be mistaken and she bit her lip slightly when she saw the impressive bulge in his suit pants.

"So? There HE is. The man pays a visit."

Billy walked into the room and came to a halt right behind her, landing his hands on her shoulders. She was dressed in a tight, knee length bridal gown which made her curves and long legs look even more desirable to him than she already was. He met her gaze in the mirror and he grinned wickedly.

"Please tell me you are NOT superstitious," he said with a booming voice and lowered his head to trail small kisses along her neck.

"Me? Are you kidding?" Cassie shuddered as his nibbles on her neck made a direct call downstairs, making her wet enough to irrigate a desert, "That shit did not help in the marriage with Brad, so I will not make that mistake again."

Billy looked up and met her eyes in the mirror yet again. "Really?"

"Really!"

"Good."

Cassie lolled her head back softly, eyes closed. The hint very clear.

"Why do you think I am alone in here, " she said in a whisper.

Billy groaned deep in his throat as his erection twitched at her words and grew even bigger and harder, then he dove back down to smother her neck with wet kisses while his hands searched their way to the front to cup her breasts.

A silent mewl came from Cassie's lips as he caressed them and she started to breathe hard and uneven. "Do not start anything you can't finish, " she admonished him in a trembling voice.

"Oh baby. When it comes to you, I always follow through. You know that, " he mumbled against her skin, his hands becoming a little rougher.

Cassie opened her eyes and then she saw her skin flushed as Billy looked up and met her eyes in the mirror. "You are not going to ruin my dress are you?" Her hands moved up to connect with his as they kneaded her breasts outside the dress.

"I will try not to."

"Is the door locked?" Cassie swallowed.

"No, I don't think so, " Billy gave her a naughty grin and twirled her around in the chair she was sitting in..

Cassie's eyes widened and she let out a silent gasp. "You're not . . ?"

"No, there's no time for that now, " his words were stern but lascivious as he with a swift move lifted her and took her in his arms, the excitement with an unlocked door was like adding gasoline to a fire, "Somehow this beautiful bride managed to speed up my need for her."

Cassie felt her blood start to boil.

"And as time is of the essence, we'll have to make this one a quickie," he tilted her chin up and melted his lips onto hers, "I've never fucked a bride before."

"Oh I am glad that you haven't, " Cassie informed him with a demure look as they eventually parted.

"I bet you are, "he chuckled and allowed his hands to travel down to skim her thighs. With a deliberate move he grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it over her hips to let the fabric rest around her waist. "And you know this bride will probably be in desperate need of a really good and hard fuck as this is her last hour of freedom."

Cassie couldn't help but to let out a silent giggle. "Really?"

Billy nodded. "Really!" He bent down again to kiss her, his voice hushed, " Do you think her husband to be will mind?"

"He might, " she hummed with a smile on her face, "He is a badass biker, so he might kick your ass if you do."

Billy grinned back at her. "Is that so?"

Cassie nodded and bit her lower lip softly.

"Just a badass biker?" his dark eyes glimmered as his hands traveled down between her thighs.

Cassie felt a shudder of pleasure as his skilled fingers probed their way into her panties to feel how wet she had become. Billy let out a satisfied grunt and then he suddenly plunged one of his fingers inside of her, feeling her slick and tight passage cramp around it.

"Oh God!" Cassie gasped in surprise when feeling yet another finger enter, "No, he is also one handsome devil and a hell of a lover."

Billy raised an amused brow as he leaned in for another kiss. "You better not tell him that, or you will never hear the end of it."

"I will try to remember that, " Cassie said panting, and the next second Billy's mouth was on hers.

Allowing him entry, she whimpered softly into the steaming kiss as Billy plundered every corner and every inch of her mouth with his tongue. At the same time his fingers withdrew from her warmth and started to rub her clit sensually. Throbbing in anticipation, his hard-on swelled even more as his mind showed him images of what he really wanted to do with her.

"Just a quick one, babe, " Billy mumbled in the kiss , his other hand pealing her panties off of her, "I'll save the hard fuck for the wife."

Cassie gave him a coy look, her lips twitching into a small smile as she whispered:

"What about the good fuck?"

Billy dropped to his knees in front of her, the smirk on his face turning all roughish as her pussy came into view.

"Trust me. This WILL be good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 149 33
Lana and Enzio's friendship is in the gutter. Resulting in Enzio drinking his problems away and Lana falling into an abusive relationship. The Grand...
1.9M 31.4K 36
Text copyright © Dezertflower ™ 2013, 2014 All rights reserved WARNING! ADULT CONTENT. ONLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE OVER THE AGE OF 18. Laura Stevens...
8.9K 127 9
After a space exhibition, Dylan starting to act really weird . When the time comes, Dylan knows that he must do the right thing keep things in contro...
93.9K 1.6K 22
Note- I wrote this when I was like 12/13 so I'm very aware it's shitty so don't drag me through the mud too hard ❤️❤️ ---------------- Ashley and Da...