Please

By HazzaXstories

Please - Hi, I'm Emily Warburton, and I live with a broken family in a broken home, and to top it all off, I... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Part 20 - EPILOGUE
Authors note!

5

10.1K 200 13
By HazzaXstories

Harry left around midnight, just before my mum got home and went straight to bed. I don't know how many times I sighed and regret actually letting Harry in my house. But I also feel the alternative. It made me reminisce the old days we were best friends and I enjoyed his company.

I pulled myself to my room and dived onto my bed letting the duvets envelope me into their warmth as my head lay on the plump pillow. My eyes stayed open though as anxiety rushed through me; what if he did it to be spiteful? What if he didn't mean anything he said? But... What if he did mean everything?

I smiled slightly before my eyes fluttered shut letting sleep take over my body.

It was soon Monday once again, my Sunday went by quickly when I had nothing left to do. I was stood downstairs shoving my study notes into my black back pack. I was wearing blue skinny jeans that reach just above my ankles with Crimson vans and a cream 3/4 length sleeved blouse. I had the tiniest bit of make up on because I don't want to show off in school like the popular girls.

"Bye mum!" I called when I heard Liam beeping his car horn outside of my house.

"Wait Emily!" She called out and I held my hand on the door knob as I turned to look at her, "your dad will be home later today so maybe stay out for a little while longer" my eyes widened before nodding; I was slightly terrified. I walked out the door quickly and smiled as I saw Liam's cheerful expression which I am almost certain never leaves his face.

"Hiiii" I grinned climbing into the passenger seat placing my bag at my feet. "Hi love, ready?" He replied and I nodded and he almost immediately sped his way down the road heading to school. "So what did you do over the weekend?" He asked starting a conversation, "um- well.. Harry stopped by I guess" I mumbled and Liam turned to me an unreadable expression on his face before he looked back on the road. "What? Why?" I shrugged "he needed tutoring and wanted to get out of going to some stupid party so I guess I gave in, plus he apologised for a everything basically" Liam held a concerned look on his normally happy face, "I don't trust him Em, but I can't stop you, just know I'm there to knock him on his arse if he hurts you" I grinned at Liam, poking his arm softly, "thanks bab" I chuckled making him smile.

We walked into school, shoving each other back and forth earning some weird looks from people stood in their small groups. But as always we just ignored them. "Ew look it's the bimbo" I heard a screechy voice behind me, Liam and I both looked over our shoulders seeing Trixie in her short skirt and crop top along with her heels.

"Listen Trixie, I'm pretty sure Emily has higher grades than you, plus she doesn't sleep with every guy who glances at her..." Liam fired at her making me stifle a giggle as she scoffed, "oh and pull down your skirt, no one wants to see your saggy arse" he called back and she groaned loudly. "Thanks Li" I said appreciatively, "no problem bab" he mimicked what I called him earlier, I rolled my eyes but I was unable to hold back a smile.

"Well, I'll see you 2nd period yea?" I said sadly as we stopped at my locker, "of course, see you then Em!" He called as he walked down to his first lesson. I turned to my locker to quickly get my English book when I heard giggles just across from me. I sighed closing my locker before glancing to the source of the giggles. Harry's eyes were set hard on my figure as Trixie held her hands against his waist trying to kiss his neck. As much as he resisted she reached and began sucking harshly making him wince away. I felt slightly sorry for him but the bell rang making me turn my attention from them before walking to my English class.

It finally reached the end of the day, and as my teacher called out about the homework I eagerly packed up my stuff and rushed out the classroom. "Hey Emily!" I heard a quiet voice call behind me making me stop to turn around. A girl with blonde hair falling to her shoulders, the ends dip dyed blue was facing me. She was around my height maybe an couple of centimetres smaller and she had beautiful cocoa eyes. "You left your maths book" she smiled politely, "oh thanks.. Um" I felt bad for not knowing her name like she did mine but she warmly grinned, "Anna" she answered reading my mind, "thank you Anna, would you like to walk with me" she nodded shyly before walking to my right and we got engaged into a conversation. This is the first time I have probably spoken to a nice girl in this shit hole of a school. We stopped by my locker and she carried on talking to me. I found out her favourite colour was blue; hence her dyed hair, she liked My Chemical Romance like me and she enjoyed reading on her windowsill as rain travelled down the window panes. She was really sweet.

"Hi hoo Emily!" I heard Liam's voice call from in front of me. Anna gulped slightly and I looked at her, her eyes shone brightly as Liam approached, a hint of admiration in them making me smile. "hi Leyumm" I teased and he rolled his eyes, "this is Anna, Anna this is Liam" I introduced them both and Liam kindly hugged her making her eyes widen and I giggled lightly.

"Oh my god Emily actually has a friend who is a girl? Or is she your lesbian lover because you have had enough of sucking every guys dick you come across" I scowled as I turned to Harry's group of friends, Harry smirked but didn't say anything making me roll my eyes. "Hey lesbian" the one known as Jake chuckled looking directly at Anna making her shift awkwardly on her feet. "hey dickwad" I snarled at Jake making him look at me, "even if I was or she was a lesbian we would get more action from girls than you, so how bout you kindly fuck off" I growled making a few people's eyes widen I actually spoke back to them. Jake's eyes turned black as he walked towards me shoving Anna out the way, his fist raised to hit me directly in my face but Liam's tall figure jumped in just on queue and caught his fist. "Touch her and you deal with me" he glared at Jake. He was a lot more built than Jake making him cower away but he held a glare at me. "You wait Warburton, we'll get you when your bodyguard isn't there to protect you" he announced before the group strolled off. Harry not taking a second glance as he joined them.

"Knob heads" I muttered making Anna and Liam chuckle. "Anna I'm sorry you were involved in that" I said feeling guilty they bullied her. She just smiled making me reflect it, "don't worry, their snarky comments don't get to me but I just can't believe they went to hit you" she breathed and I looked down slightly embarrassed and Liam's arm wrapped around my shoulder comfortingly, "they have before but Liam is always there" I smiled weakly, "always love" he cheekily smiled back making Anna stare at him in even more awe than before.

The three of us strolled out the building, walking passed the group of boys that stole my best friend, none of them really paying attention to us. "Want me to drop both of you off" Liam offered, "do you mind if I come over, I don't want to be a burden like I was all week last week, but my dad is probably home right now and well.. You know" I sighed and Liam rubbed my forearm, "you're welcome anytime, would you like to join us Anna" and she nodded eagerly making me smile her way before we all got into Liam's car.

We were all sat in Liam's, both Anna and Liam flirting without realising making me smile at the two. I must say I ship them. "Lanna" I mumbled quietly smiling to myself making up their ship name. "What did you say Em" Liam gave me a questioning look but I shook my head, "I didn't say anything, do you guys want me to get you a drink" Liam's house was like a second home to me, so I know my way around and he doesn't mind seen as I am basically his sister. "Yeah sure" Anna and Liam said in sync and they looked at each other adoringly, "cuties" I grinned at the two making them both blush before I got up walking to get us all some pink lemonade.

I walked back into the room seeing them both quite close to each other now, I stood behind the pantry door watching and waiting for the right moment to bust in. Liam's hand was about to fall onto Anna's thigh and the total joker I am, I stormed in ruining the moment.

"HERE ARE YOUR DRINKS" I shouted making Liam pull back and blush as Anna looked down, a smile on her face. "Um thanks Emily" Liam smiled awkwardly and so did Anna as I handed her, her glass. "So what did I miss" I smirked, "oh nothing" Anna mumbled, "mhmm" I giggled before grabbing the tv remote and scrolling through the channels. "OOH JEREMY KYLE" Anna and I said in sync and we ended up in fits of laughter. "Well hurry up and put it on" Liam chuckled before I switched the Tv to that channel.

After watching multiple episodes of Jeremy Kyle, from a mother trying to stop her daughters weed addiction to a boyfriend wanted a lie detector test because he was told his girlfriend cheated on him 20 times in the last month. How these people come around is beyond me, but our chat was interrupted by my text tone which was birds chirping. "That's Me" I grinned, pulling out my phone seeing a text from my mum.

Mum - Dad has passed out on the couch, safe to come home x

I read the text and shoved my phone back in my pocket.

"I better get going guys, Liam can I borrow your skateboard" I asked not wanting to disrupt Liam and Anna getting to know each other, "I can drop you off" he offered but I denied it, "nah, I'll let you guys get to know each other, I know where you keep your skateboard" I smiled. "I'll see you both tomorrow, don't have too much fun without me" I winked causing them both to flush Crimson making me giggle before I walked to Liam's front door and picked up his skateboard from the shoe rack before I set off on my journey home.

"Emily" I heard a low voice call from behind me making me put my foot down on the sidewalk a few blocks from my house. I turned around to see a familiar brown haired and green eyed boy walking towards me. The sun glimmered off his eyes making them look like a green meadow in the countryside but I focused on what he was saying.

"Hey" I smiled politely not really expecting him to pay any attention to me after my little fight with Jake. "Hey, yeah I wanted to apologise for -" I shook my head, "don't sweat it, you didn't say anything, they're your friends I wouldn't expect you too, it was Jake anyway" I reassured him giving him half a smile, which he quickly returned before his face fell back to his normal scowl. "Where are you going?" He asked gingerly making me look in the direction of my house. "Home" I shrugged wondering why he was so interested, "is your dad home" he asked a bit concerned and I nodded, "are you going to be okay?" He asked nonchalantly making me frown, "uh yeah my mum said he has passed out so I have time to lock myself in my room before he wakes up" I said quite calmly surprisingly. "Well... I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" he grunted shoving his hands in his Jean pockets before walking home. I stared at his back for a split second before carrying on with my journey home.

I jumped off the skateboard at my front door before pulling out my keys and unlocking it as quietly as possible. I opened the door to see my mum stood in absolute terror, her hand clutching her reddened cheek making me concerned. "Ah Emily, nice of you to join us, where have you been you little slut" my dad suddenly spoke from my left clutching a beer in his hand. "I-I was with Anna, my friend" I said, my throat suddenly dry. "I highly doubt that, you were having sex probably for the 5th time I have been gone" I frowned "I have not!" I shouted back, but immediately regretting it as my dad took a large step closer to me, his grey eyes turning a cold, empty colour.

"Back chatting me like your mother, now your gonna be punished the same" his hand was soon brought up and collided with my cheek. My right hand immediately went to clutch it trying to sooth the immediate stinging soon after my dad's hand connected with the once clear skin of my cheek. "But because your mum doesn't sleep around and you do, you get more" he smashed the beer bottle against the door before pushing it against my shoulder leaving me whimpering in pain as my mother watching helplessly, her eyes showed pain just like mine. I let out another loud whimper as he pushed the sharp bottle into my shoulder even more before pulling it away and punching my stomach and ribs making me wince. "Now both of you fuck off" he growled before storming back into the lounge.

My mother immediately rushed over putting pressure on my shoulder which I just realised was soaked with warm blood. "Come on Em" she hurriedly whispered helping me up the stairs. She grabbed the first aid kit before walking into my room and locking the doors. Tears fell silently down my cheeks as she tended to the cuts on my shoulder. "I am so sorry..." She whispered a tear slipped her eye; which I wiped away before rubbing her red cheek where my dad's hand mark was still covering. "He has never hit you before" I mumbled before wincing as she put ointment on my shoulder. " I tried to defend you" she sighed and my lips curved up into a weak smile thanking my mother silently for standing up for me. "I wish he didn't hit you though" I muttered sadly making her face soften, "you have had it much worse love, I promise I will sort this out" she promised. "Please don't endanger yourself mum" I pleaded and she nodded before standing back up straight. "Do you want to go in school tomorrow" she asked quietly, "yeah, I'll just wear a baggy jumper and leggings" she kissed my forehead before walking out my room. "Lock the door" she mumbled and I nodded as she walked out. I quickly rushed over locking the door before sighing in relief as I was walked back over to my bed.

I winced as I lay on my shoulder, so I quickly rolled onto my other side gently being careful of the new tender bruises marked on my torso. I sighed suddenly becoming tired. Another day without dinner... But before I could argue with my growling stomach my eyes closed heavily sending me into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 9.1K 39
"Who is he?" "He's trouble. I hate trouble. I hate him." ----------------- This story is mine. You may not copy it and take credit for it. If you wan...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
56.6K 852 30
He always picked on me, and only me. My friends didn't see my problem with him, and they clearly couldn't understand mine. Mr. fucking Styles would b...
5.6K 101 20
[A Fanfiction Of A Guy That Looks Perfectly Like Harry Styles] "I totally had the perfect life , I was rich, lived in a happy family and loving pare...