Love me Psycho

Por MillaSotoJ

- I'm going to corrupt your skin, taste every inch of it. - He started to get close to me. I gasped. My hear... Más

Notes
Cookie_
PROLOGUE
Departure I
Terrance III
Mate IV
Delicious V
Cucciola VI
Daniels VII
Manhattan VIII
Tiramisu IX
Cannes X
Tease_
Even Better XI
Cielo XII
Nicklaus & Gil XIII
Wasabi XIV
Andiamo XV
Escape Valve XVI

Vale Papi II

13.3K 180 11
Por MillaSotoJ

Those expecting eyes looking at me with concern like if I could break any moment.
I forced my mouth to speak.

- Ah certainly it's my fault sir, I was focus on the food not who was behind me, my apologies. - mumble trying to hide my shame and hide my face from that gaze.
I watched how his chest lifted, and I found out how primal that motion was. Taking a look at his appearance he seems like a football player. I don't know why I found this funny.

- No, obviously it wasn't your fault, I was not supposed to be behind you miss...- he looked at me trying to complete the sentence; wait a minute. Is he trying to take advantage or be polite?. I can't tell, he seems very gentle to be real.

- Martinez, Maya Martinez, but just call me Maya- I offer him my hand Which he took gently.

- It's a pleasure Miss Martinez,sorry Maya. I'm Rodrigo...- A nice lady in her middays spoke behind Rodrigo a little exasperated.

- EXCUSE me, but may you please replace this soap opera to another place cause you two are disturbing and Excuse me again.- she says annoyed.
Rodrigo and I apologized to her and another customer.
We moved to the exit but suddenly Rodrigo stop on his tracks with a confused expression and asked me.
- Where is your food?.

Oh ... Damn right the food.

- Never mind, I don't care how pretty good their food smells, the services suck it up.- I said waving my hand dismissing his worries. All the sudden I feel preoccupied when I realized I said bad words and lift my face to find a big smile plastered on his face.

I'm confused now.
- what's so funny? - I asked him curious.

- Oh never mind Martinez- he told me smirking widely now.
We made our way out cause apparently there was not available space to eat and he actually invited me to eat with him.

I agreed, just when he told me where. Ma'am this guy can be a serial killer or I don't know, you don't ever know what people is capable of.

We take our sits in a bench in the near park, four meters from the restaurant.

Rodrigo is a cute and cherish guy, I've to admit that if it wasn't for his comfort and brotherly love you can fall for him.
He has a tan skin and damn, God. Each girl who had seen his smirk and dimples need holy water. He can show you a shy smile but I know that he is far away from being that angel.

We're now in the grassland, and guess why!.
A fuckn bird made his deals upon our heads, landing in the bench side, lucky of us.
He made me laugh and waw I needed it, I cried of joy when he told me that on his way to school in his first senior day he was stalked by a girl called lucy and when she touched him, her bulldog digged his canine teeth on his foot and according to his speech he was yelling like a girl in her period.
Oh God, the face he makes!. Too good. I've never had the pleasure to meet a guy like him.

- Changing the subject, whose you work for?. - I asked curious to know some important information.

He looked at my challenging eyes and chuckled knowing my point.

- Well Miss Martinez if you insist on knowing more about me then I should start from the bottom basic. But I warn you, everything you could learn from now on will be dangerous. - he told me with a raspy voice, but I could see the inch of that grin before it turned to a thin line.

Um... I got you babe, I got ya!.

-I'm ready!.- I said with a determined voice.

- I have 24 years old, I came From Miami, but I was born in oklahoma. I work in a pet shop part time. I'm looking for new jobs, a big one, I graduated from college 9 months ago. he stopped, looking at my reaction. Did he really honest in every word he said?. He looks sincere. And serious.

I think he is expecting a sarcastic comment or is he awaiting for me to leave him?. He looks like those stylish guys with money, maybe girls leave him when they found out the true.

- That's so cool, where are you applying for?.

- I already applied to several ones but I'm not giving up.

- Now that's the attitude my friend.- I elbowed him in his arm congratulating him. He just laughed.

I watched at the sky and I realized we've been here for almost 1 hour, without counting the 2 I got out of home. Rodrigo got the signal and start to collect the things from the grass.

- I'm sorry but it's getting late, and I should go....- he cut me off.

- I know it's okay, I can give you a ride if you like.

- Noup, that's weird- both of us frowning. - but,.. I can call you.

He grinned - Great, and please write me on WhatsApp telling me you are at home.- he really look worried, this guy is cute it makes my heart pop a little.

- Oh... Vale papi.- I told him pouting.

- I knew it.... you are Hispanic, and that ass tho. - he bend with his hands on each leg laughing like a triumphant.

So... where did he said he came from?. .-.

- Yeah babe, I know I'm too good for you papi, too good. - I looked at my nails like ( batch don't f w me ).

- You funny Maya, I think I will spend all night stalking on your instagram. - we both laughed, he gave me his number and his work place if I want to stop by.

I walked through the streets, thinking about Rodrigo. He looked honest but I know there's more about the story, maybe some dammed things people don't talk about.
I arrived a bit late than normal, but mate... I needed air!.
<~>
I was finishing my talk with Rodrigo on WhatsApp when my messenger popped out with a new message.

Carla Martinez/ ' holaaaaaa man you look great on photos how is new yorkkk?, I bet you met some hot guys :D '

Me/ nah no that much loquita 🤗, what about school?, are u studying right, Carla?

Carla Martinez/ good. Tia Maritsa say hi!.

Me/ Dile a tia que muy bien. ( tell auntie that I'm fine ). Loca, I gotta go Chiao.

Carla Martinez/ vale, prima cuidate. ( okay cousin take care ).

I miss them so much!. Carla is my 14 years old cousin, she is living with my aunt, Carla is trouble whenever she's. I don't mind that, cause I've never stayed that long with her to be bothered.
I've tried to talk to mom but she isn't available these days. I just could talk to here for 13 minutes two days ago and I'm craving her sweetness of voice.
I fall asleep thinking about my childhood and sorrow.

_\__\__\__\__\__\__\__\

- Maya, despierta!. ( woke up) I opened my eyes and it was painful. I gazed at the jumpy face in front of me.

-Uggfggggfgg cierra la ventana ( ugh close the window ), why you hereeee you're supposed to be with your friend till this evening.- Yeah I'm not a person who likes to be woken up by a hyper rabbit!. Gosh she got that energy!.

- Waw stop being mean, I just wanted to woke you up and go to the mall and give you the sights of Queens!. - she stood and walked away.

Wtff happened?. Why she acts like a crying baby?. Is she really 34? Maybe that's why she is single yet!. I don't know why I spoke to her like that.
I slid from the sheets and walked into the bathroom. I glanced at my appearance looking mad and hurt. I did not noticed before but all of this is because I'm unemployed. Without independence. I haven't talk to mom yet, and makes me think about that jerk of couple she has. Maybe they got a fight. That got me angry!. All those things are affecting me!. I can't allow the bitterness consume my good spirit.
I finished my bath and put some sports clothes on!.
I found my godmother cutting some celery in the kitchen her back against me. She did not bother to turn back.
I sighed as an understanding.

- Nath, I'm sorry I should not have...- she cuts me off, with a hand.

- Maya, I understand that you need privacy and all of that but that's not the way...- I cut her off this time.

- Madrina, I feel like a prisoner here, I'm unemployed and I'm mad because of that and the fact that I miss my mom so freaking much, I don't want to hurt you I feel sorrow. But I don't want you to hate me too and I don't want you to finish kicking me out of this house because I'm a unrespect bitch with you. I don't want that.

She watched me stunned, and confused.

- Baby I did not know that you were feeling that way. - she hugged me, and I closed my eyes feeling so relied.

- I know exactly what you need. - she grabbed my shoulders looking me with surprise.
I was just confused.

- Madrina I don't know what you mean.

- Be prepared, we're leaving in 35 minutes to Manhattan sweetheart, you need fresh meal to look at.
My jaw could not be more opened right now!.

<~> 2 hours later.

I waved my hand on my neck feeling the sweat running down my cleavage, this is unbelievable. We've been walking for around two hours in this mall looking for some Jeans my godmother wants. She got the energy of a 7 years old kid, God.
I seized the chairs in each store cause thanks to my little 'Auntie' I look a like pork trying to breathe.

- Maya Mira esto!. ( look at this )- she signaled a huge black pumps matching a pair of leather shorts.

We sat comfortable while discussing about what's good on the menu, when a bunch of men made their entrance.

Jesus, Dios mio!. *_*

I noticed now why Nathalia bought me here, she wants me to get alone with new guys, rich guys precisely speaking. That wing girl.

Oh freaking fries, one of them looked at me. I turned my head to face my feisty godmother, grinning at the menu. Yeah at the menu, but she isn't thinking about that menu.

After 10 minutes we decided what to eat and we're now having a little chat.
Woah I need pee, now. Pero Right Now!.
I excused myself and made my way towards the washroom. Unfortunately for my ego it was localized in the other side of the salon, I had to walk a lot.
This restaurant is quiet, huge, brown/intense wooden tables, with a Japanese air. The lights are something so precious. It lit the place to a intimate zone with your escort. I found it very romantic and intimidating.
I finished my business on the bathroom but before I took a look in the mirror. My face is lighten up, I think is because of the hours we've had spent walking in the mall, or maybe cause I got this hot outfit. My face don't seems like if I'm a bitch. I actually look shy and curious, ha is a plus. I'm not really shy but better let them think that way.

In my way to the table I did not noticed that big TV on the corner, why they have it?. It's unnecessary. I was so focus on that and walking that I suddenly step on someone's foot. I stumbled, losing my balance.

- Oh my God are you hurt?.- I asked the man holding his knee for support, gasping of pain.
I heard him cursing though his teeth.

- I think I'm right it's not that bad. - I pressed a hand on his back to help him stand straight.

Now, I could appreciate those green eyes.
WHY Every Time I mess up, a cute guy have to appear?.
He chucked at my worried expression.

- I assure you miss I'm fine.- why he find this amusing?. I think he got a hole in that finger just because of my pumps. Dammed pumps!.

When I was going to talk someone called him rushed from the table of good looking men.

- I think they miss you already!.  I let a shy smile cross my lips.

- The reason he's calling me is beyond your thoughts, but I hope you miss enjoy your food, excuse me.– He told me with this cocky grin.

In the end we shook hands and wave each other.

That was an interesting One.

Wish I could step on hot guys like her. ;). What a lucky girl. 27/1/16. I finished it. I'm so content.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

402K 10.4K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...
8.3K 2K 46
"Bad Girls don't get what they want, especially when they don't ask nicely." ____________________________________________ "You have no idea what I am...
3.7M 80.4K 15
[MATURE CONTENT] "He can't make your body feel the way I can," he breathed, proving his point with a simple flick of his finger as I almost came rig...
11.8K 255 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...