Protecting my Ex

By heyitsmae68

I was fifteen years old when I got my heart ripped by my first love. I was clueless, naive and madly in love... More

Prologue
Mission
Forgotten
Never again
Diner...
In his mind~
Revenge is sweet
Authors Note~
Miami Baby!
Trouble
Teach me how to...
My turn
Dance with me
The Ball
Will always be

First day

4.6K 112 9
By heyitsmae68

Once again, thank you all for reading my story~ I love you all

Longer chappie <3

Also I would like to here your comments on how are you liking this story so far, or is it stil any good. I don't really care, I just want to see how I'm doing, good or bad I'm fine with it ^^

Anyways enjoy, vote comment fan <3 :]

Chapter 3

“Everything is set up for your flight there; we just need to introduce you to Mr. Cade” My aunt said fixing her business suit. I nodded in response but still out of space thinking about this mission.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I mean you don’t look as thrilled as before” she asked looking at me with concern

“Yeah, I want to do this” I said smiling at her “I was just thinking that’s all”

“Uh huh” she hummed suspiciously.

We made our way to a restaurant to meet Mr. Cade. A smirk appeared on my face, now that I think about it I suddenly feel much happier with this mission, protecting my ex huh? Totally interesting. When we arrive there, I recognize a familiar looking man.

“Is that him?” I asked my aunt who was staring at her phone. She lifted her head up and looked at the man that I was talking about.

“Yes, yes he is” she said “C’mon let’s go, and act professional” I gave her a smirk. She must be remembering the client that I pulled a prank on when I was sixteen. Good times, good times. We walked down to the table; now that we were closer this person really looked familiar. He was the one that I bumped into when I was at the airport.

“Mr. Cade” my aunt said politely as we both stood in front of the familiar looking man.

“I’m Ms. Anderson from A51” I tried not to laugh at my aunt, she doesn’t like being called Mrs. but she still use her husband’s last name. Mr. Cade stood up and took out his hands. My auntie shook it and returned a smile.

“Yes I’ve been expecting you” he said before looking at me, I guess he recognized me because he was a little shock.

“You must be Allie” I nodded and smiled at him.

“Please have a seat” he gestured to the chairs.

“Everything is all set Mr. Cade” My aunt trailed on and Mr. Cade nodded as he intertwined his hands together bringing it to his chin.

“Allie will be introduced as your son’s childhood friend that just moved from Spain after a couple of years. She will be living in the same roof, and will go to the same school as Aiden” my Aunt finished as she waited for Mr. Cade’s reply.

“That is correct, I am sure that Allie here” he said smiling at me “is the perfect person for the job. I must warn you though that my son can get a little out of hand, especially with women if you know what I mean”

“I know” I mumbled under my breath

“Pardon?” Mr. Cade at me

“I’m sure I can handle him” I said giggling slightly, he laughed at my comment. I can totally handle him, as a matter of fact I’m going to make his life upside down.

~

I packed all my clothes and equipments like guns, knives, you know just the usual.  I never thought that I would meet him again after four long years, but I never expected to be meeting him like this. In my dreams my gun would be pointing right at him not away from him. I won’t even bother hoping that he’d change, it’s not like I care.

I made my way downstairs where my aunt was standing next to the door with Mr. A. My aunt came rushing to me instantly, crushing my body with her strong hugs.

“I’m going to miss you, this is the first time that you’ll be away for so long because of a mission. Maybe I should cancel” my aunt blabbered, her eyes getting watery.

“No don’t cancel and are you sure that’s the reason? or you just don’t want to be alone with him” I said smirking as I nod towards Mr. A’s direction.

“Yeah that too” I laughed at her in denial response.

“Well I better go now, bye Aunt Harriet, bye Allen” and I was off.

~

Ah California, I haven’t been here in a while. I walked down in streets of California with a smile on my face, it’s really beautiful and hot I can tell you that. Good thing I’m not wearing anything too hot, a simple loose rolled up long sleeve shirt, and denim shorts was just the right outfit on this lovely hot weather. Glancing at my phone, I was supposed to meet Mr. Cade at his company to discuss a couple more things before I meet my ex.

A couple of minutes later I finally arrived and sweating like crazy. It was stupid of me to walk thirty minutes in a hot weather carrying heavy luggage. Yes I had a choice of riding a taxi, but I didn’t. Why you ask, I don’t know.

I made my way inside the huge building, a man in a suit instantly came walking towards me.

“Allie Martin” the man said using my fake name

“Yes?”

“Please come this way, the president is waiting for you” he gestured my way to the elevator. He pushed in a card into a slot and the elevator started to move. “Impressive” I suddenly blurted making the man chuckled. It was really quite impressive, it was a smart idea applying this kind of access to Mr. Cade’s office because the floor number is confidential making it harder for anyone’s admittance.

The elevator stopped on who knows what floor, but as I studied the place I’m pretty sure it’s on the thirty fifth floor. It finally opened revealing a high class looking office. A big black desk was in the middle of the room making everything look powerful. The big leather chair that was behind the desk turned around in my direction.

“Ah Allie, you finally arrive. Welcome to California” Mr. Cade stood up from his business like sitting position and walked towards me.

“Take Ms. Martin’s things to the house, and prepare her room immediately” he ordered the man standing next to me. He nodded and bowed in response before leaving the room.

“Ms. Martin, before you leave I would like to discuss with you about the upcoming birthday party for my son” Mr. Cade said as he gestured me to take a seat while sat down himself.

“As you know today is my son’s twentieth birthday party, and I was thinking that I would introduce you there to him” He continued

“Of course, that wouldn’t be a problem” I said reassuringly smiling at him

“That’s great! Well then its settle, you’re dress will be brought to your room later on” I gave a small nod.

“I’ll see you later Allie, I’m know that you rather prefer outside where it’s nice and sunny instead of here where it’s cold and lonely. I know I do” he sighed dramatically making me laugh. “Good bye Mr. Cade, and thanks for the warm welcome”

My smiled disappeared from my face, he got his humour from his father huh? The elevator stopped on the main floor, that’s when realization hit me. I don’t what the hell I’m supposed to do now; I’m usually at home resting or going to mission. Well this is a mission but it’s different, I get to be a normal teenage girl after a long, long time.

I walked outside the heat stinging my skin. A couple of minutes of thinking where I should go, I decide to go to the beach. Something about it makes me feel somewhat free. The way the wind caress my skin, how the birds and waves sound as I walk on the soft sand, and how beautiful it looked as the sun glisten to the water, I love everything about it.

Since the weather was nice there were a lot of people all over the place. I took off my sandals and walked bare foot on the warm sand. Couple of eyes glanced my way, by eyes I meant boys. I smirked, still got the charm. Smiling at them sweetly, I sat on one of the beach chairs taking of my shirt revealing my black bikini top.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of the sun, all of the sudden I heard someone yell a name that made me sat up immediately. I watch the two guys, as they walk closer and closer.

“Yo! I heard your dads going to throw a fancy party for you”

“I know, it sucks” that voice filled my heart and mind with a slight pain that came from the past,but I shook those feeling aside. I studied his features, he’d change a lot alright. He looked more mature, with some reason I find him really hot (no romantic feeling of course). Aiden must have notice that I was staring at him, he gave me a sly smirk but I kept a steady bored expression.

He said something to his friend and walked towards me, like some kind of male model drowning girls with his looks.

“Well hello there, Are you new here? I never seen you around” he asked sitting on the chair next to mine.

Hmm he doesn’t recognize me eh? This has just been more fun, Time to set up my trap, and get this pretty boy to bite. Should I tell him that I was the person that he cheated on and broke my fifteen year old innocent heart? Or take this as an opportunity to play with him? I say number two sounds much more amusing.

I didn’t give him any reply, instead I just smiled at him and returned my gaze to the wide ocean. That made him scowl a little but soon exchange it to an amused look, “oh she’s playing hard to get, me likey” I bet he’s think those exact words.  Before he could say anything else, I brought my index finger to his lips stopping him from speaking.

“Are you done now? I’m not really interested, so can you leave?”I sad smiling at him casually. He stared at me with a stunned and annoyed expression making me giggle, I stood up and left him there frozen as a statue. But for some odd reason I can’t help but notice his gorgeous hazel blue eyes, even if all my feelings for him are far on dead.

“Snap out of it Ellie” I said to myself putting back my top on and waved for a taxi. I really need to call my aunt and get her to send me money to by myself a new car.

A taxi arrive a few moments later, I stepped in and told the driver the place I was going. Minutes later I arrive at the Cade mansion, my mouth hang open slightly. Holy sh!t, it’s huge. I didn’t have to worry about bumping into Aiden because Mr. Cade said that he won’t be here until the party. Interrupting my thoughts a middle aged woman came running up to me immediately causing me to look at her with weird expression.

“You must be Allie, come in” she grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the house, which expectedly looks amazing.

“And you must be Mrs. Cade” I said averting my eyes from the interior designs.

“Yes, yes I am. I must say that you look lovely, with my husband’s words I imagine you to be a very pretty lady but look at you, you’re beautiful”. I’m loving this mission already, everybody is so nice and adding to that I get to mess my ex boyfriends head.

“Thank you, I’m flattered”

“You’re welcome deary” she smiled sweetly “Oh, a couple more hours till the party start. I better get ready, I’ll see you there deary” she added

“Janet, would you please show Allie her room” a maid approached me and what a very interesting look she has on her face. I gave her a smile but she just she glared at me harder. Mrs. Cade was gone, and I followed Ms. Cranky pants over here to my room.

“So...” I trailed on

“You better get your hands away from Aiden if you don’t want to get hurt” she threatened as she faced me. What the hell? Ok I did not see that coming. She’s worries that going to steal Aiden away from her, I don’t want to sound mean or anything but I don’t think Aiden would go for a girl like her. And oh? I’m going to get hurt? Top three fighter of A51 going to get hurt? I don’t think so. I can beat her up only using my fingers.

“Ok” I said with glee, clearly annoying her.

“Are you mocking me?”

“Nooo, why would I do that? You seem like a very nice girl. You don’t mind me asking, but what is your ‘relationship’ with Aiden?” I asked emphasizing relationship. She looked unsure and nervous, she hesitated before answering. Her hesitation was all i need to know that there is definitely nothing.

“Are you going to show me my room now?” I asked looking at her with a smile that made her even angrier. She stomped pass me and showed me to the door to my room, after that she left without saying anymore words, figures.

 Jiggling the handle, the door opened revealing a lovely bedroom. I stepped inside, closing the door behind me as I admire the room. But one thing stood out the most is the door on the right side of the room. I tried opening it, but it was lock. I stared at for a minute before bringing my foot up, I was about to kick it when I change my mind. Probably not a good idea to damage the house on my first day of work, I ignored it and walked to the bed where a sexy fitted black and gold dress was laid down.  I guess I should get ready since the party will start in two hours. Before changing into the lovely dress they given me, I took a cold shower refreshing my whole body. As I got out, I wrapped my body with a towel and walked out. I grabbed the dress and put it on, I must admit it looked quite sexy and a little revealing but I’m use to it. It was strapless low sweetheart neck line, the waist to mid thigh area was fitted while the bottom rest was flowy. Walking to the mirror, I admired myself and twirled around showing my uncovered back. Definitely shouts sexy and hot and I love it.

I left my long slightly waved hair down and swept it to the side, finally it was time for makeup. A simple light eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, and nude coloured lipstick did the trick completing my look. Last but not least, my gun on the left leg and knife on the right. I missed my babies; I haven’t held them in a while.

“Time to go” I said to myself grabbing my black wallet sized pursed.

Since the mansion was humongous, they don’t have any problems reserving in parties like this into some hotel. They have a freaking ball room for fvck sakes, how rich can they get? That would be the reaction for any ordinary teenage girl, but being who I am I’ve seen mansions like this millions of times. I walked down the stairs, to the long endless hallway, and finally into the huge fancy door.

Everything looks so dazzling, there was already lots of people arrive. All of them wearing elegant and fancy clothing, as expected from the Cade Corporation to invite wealthy families. I walked my way to the crowd of people receiving numerous stairs and glances as I passed by. Up ahead, I saw Mr. Cade with Mrs. Cade talking with some guest but soon averted their eyes away from then and on to me.

“Allie, you look stunning. That dress is made perfectly for you, no doubt about that” Mrs. Cade gave me a gentle hug.

“Thank you” I replied warmly

“You really do look wonderful, Allie” Mr. Cade added shaking my hand lightly

“Now to find my son” he looked around the ballroom, but there wasn’t any sign of Aiden. All of the sudden a gunshot broke the wide window causing glasses to scatter everywhere. The room was now filled with screaming and panicking. That’s usually sign that it’s time to do my job.

“Ex boyfriend here I come, mama’s going to save you”

--

a/n: So still good? still interesting?

I really want to hear your thoughts...

VOTe CommenT FAn <3

Continue Reading