Red Or Green

By Death_Blaze123

What happens when you get to meet your favorite youtubers, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier. Who will you fall in... More

The day.
SLEEPOVER
Wake me up
hide and seek part 1
Hide and seek pt 2
Mark and Jack's servant
FUN pt.1
FUN PT.2
Welp I'm screwed
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
CAST YOUR VOTE HERE
guys I'm sorry

Oh Crap

207 6 0
By Death_Blaze123

"Mark I'm gonna go out for a bit, don't wait up." Sean calls from the front door. "Okay" I hear Mark yell back. "Bye" Sean says and I wave to him. After he closes to door Mark walks into the room. "Hey, (y/n) wanna help me make a vid." He smiles warmly and I agree. We end up making a fnaf/ waxing challenge video. WORST IDEA EVER. He plays and dies I get to wax his leg. Then I die and he waxed my leg. My god that hurt like a mother Huber (anyone get that quote) *coughspidermancough*. I thought they where always over acting but now I know that they weren't. That shiz really hurts. I mean damn. Anyway we finished the vid after about half an hour. I was hurting really bad and so was he. My legs hurt really bad and they were a bright red and Mark wasn't much better. His legs and stomach were really red. We go and sit in the living room. I made some drinks for us and made sandwiches. He devoured his and I digged into mine like I hadn't ate in a month. Then Jack walks in. "Well, well, well, what happened when I was gone." He smirks and I look at him. "We trained bears to Hola hoop  it was hard to do but we did it, no you idiot we shot a video." He just shakes his head at my response. "Well, what kinda video did you two make?" Jack says smirking at this question. "We made a waxing and fnaf vid, not one like your thinking of you Irish perv" I say and smack him.

Yep hope you guys like this story. If you have never had any body part waxed that is great for you. I say this because I have been waxed before and it hurts like hell. I will try to update soon but I have school and homework so it is hard to update.

Blaze on my flames,blaze on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.