Teacher Aide (kellic)

Por KellicsGayAf

Victor Fuentes is a new teacher who takes the place of Mr.Kraler. Mr. Fuentes comes into the school thinking... Más

The teacher
The urge
The Gossip
Im Craveing Your Touch
Welcome Home!
Am i in trouble sir?
Dont make a sound
Meet me here
Youre only makeing it worse
Can i tell you?
Whats gonna go down
Baby let me show you places
This feels different but i like it
Diamond -kellic
Who knew?
Jason
How do i deal with this?
Dont be an asshole
Who's this?
Character Q&A
Hold me close
Character Answers
Suprise test?
Let me live a little
Fuck my life
Best christmas present ever
Party poppers
They'll understand, i promise
Stay away from me
Its not what it looks like
These past few months have been lonley
Its not just sex anymore
This is it
Graduation day (final!)
Bonus Chapter- A fresh start
Tests
Sequel!

I dont understand, how could you?

12.3K 573 382
Por KellicsGayAf

Oh nice

Also hi I just got out of school
•••••••••••••••••••••••

{Vic's P.O.V}

It's almost the end of January and I've noticed Kellin has been on the edge. He's been jumpy around me and even started to distance himself. I knew it was all because of Jason. The last time Kellin and I hung out was a couple weeks ago and I noticed something was wrong.

I sat down with Kellin on the couch and he was being an annoying little shit and was trying to seduce me. Me being me, I tried hard to not give in. He rubbed his lower half against me during our heated make out session and I pulled away from him.

"Kellin no-"

"Vic please? I'm really horny right now." He said moving his lips to my neck.

I held back a moan that was desperate to come out. I grabbed his upper arm and was going to push him onto the couch so I could be on top, but he whimpered a bit.

"Ow- Vic let go." He said.

I quickly pulled my hands off of him and was confused. I didn't grab him that hard so I couldn't have hurt him.

"What's wrong?" I said.

He rubbed his arms and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"Kellin take off your sweater."

He shook his head and I unzipped it and gently pulled it off. He had a bruise on the left side of his arm. There was about 4 purple dark lines that faded into his porcelain skin and I felt the anger build up inside me.

"Who did that to you?!"

His eyes didn't meet mine for a while and I just sat there looking at him, waiting for an answer.

"Look I don't think he meant too-"

"It was Jason, wasn't it?"

He nodded and began to talk about how Jason had pulled him away from his friends harshly and didn't let go of his arm until they were in a private place, Aka the janitors closet. I listened to him the whole time, even when he said that he began to worry about everywhere he went because Jason's friends were always around and they could catch us easily. When he was done talking he finally looked up at me and I kissed him. I didn't know what to say because never in my life have I ever known someone so psychotic and horrible like Jason.

"Are you sure we're going to be okay?" He mumbled when we pulled apart from the kiss.

"We can try."

Kellin was paranoid from that point on. Of course I wanted to punch Jason but I couldn't because he was a minor and still one of my students. Kellin was my main priority and making sure he felt safe was all that mattered right now. Although he hasn't talked to me much and hasn't ever really seen me outside of school, he was still my boyfriend and I had to understand his situation. I mean if I had an ex boyfriend as crazy and Jason I would be worried and stressed all the time.

I was currently buttoning up my shirt, getting ready to meet kellins parents. Taylor had invited me over for a dinner at Jenna's place a while ago, obviously with the blessing of Jenna since it was her house. She said it would be a good time to catch up and hangout like we use to back in high school. Plus she wanted me to meet her girlfriend which I already knew about since Kellin bitches about them all the time. The easiest part about this was that I didn't have to ask to talk to them.

It would have been almost as weird as that one time I had to drop off Kellin at home. Except no ones hooking up with anyone this time.

I fixed myself up a little before deciding I was presentable enough to leave for the dinner. The drive to his house was strange and I felt myself get more nervous by the minute. This could either end horribly or great and I was opting for the greater side. Once I arrived at their house I got out of my car and went to the front door. The house was fairly large but seemed to have enough room for a whole family. I rang their doorbell and just a few minutes later I saw a familiar face.

"Taylor! It's been such a long time!" I said hugging her. She squealed and hugged me back and telling me to come inside.

"Vic this is Jenna, Jenna this is Vic." Taylor said with that same old peppy tone in her voice.

"Nice to meet you Vic. Also, thank you for dropping off Kellin that one time. I know it's kind of overdue but I never got to thank you." She said politely.

We went into what I assumed was the dinning room and I was met by another lady in which I assumed was Hayley.

"Oh hello, you must be Vic." Hayley said.

"Yes that would be me." I replied shaking her hand.

"Okay well let's eat!" She said setting the food on the table.

I found it a bit weird that Hayley was having dinner with her ex wife and her ex wife's new girlfriend but I guess if you're on good terms that could be arrange able. We all sat on the table and began to eat and exchange stories over the past years.

"Vic was honestly the guys that every girl would have a crush on, too bad he was gay." Taylor laughed.

"Not every girl had a crush on me."

"Vic please, you had girls drooling when you walked down the hallways."

I just chuckled in response and the Hayley asked me a question that I was hopping someone would ask.

"So Vic, are you currently seeing anyone?"

All attention was on me by now and I felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Well yes actually."

"Oh who is it?" Jenna asked.

"Well he's um- he's very nice and smart and he's just the most adorable thing that I've ever laid  eyes on. He cares about everything and anything and he's just unique in every single way possible. I would never hurt him nor use him in any way and I honestly love him so much." I said so it was out of the way and would hopefully ease the news on them.

"Well that's sweet but you never told us who he was." Jenna continued.

"Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about." I said feeling extremely overwhelmed by the three ladies in front of me. They could kill me at any second if they wanted too. Jenna put her fork down and leaned back into her seat.

"Well um, you see this boy that I've been seeing really holds a special place in my heart and I really want support from all of you if its not too much to ask for." I said and took a deep breath before the truth was finally revealed, "I've been seeing Kellin these past couple of months and I really do love him. I also wanted you guys to hear it from me first."

I heard the sound of their forks dropping and then it was dead silent. It felt like forever just sitting there and I didn't dare to look up at any of them because I felt like if I did, things would just become to real. At this moment I knew that telling them was a mistake.

"What?" I heard the anger in Jenna's voice.

When I looked up all them were looking straight at me and I felt uncomfortable.

"So you're like a pedophile right? Since you obviously go after under aged kids?" Hayley said in disgust.

"What! no! I-"

"You're a fucking sicko! Do you realize how disgusting that is? Do you understand how illegal that is?" Hayley yelled at me.

"I know it's illegal, I just can't help the attraction I have towards him."

"That's fucking gross Vic! How dare you come into my house and think that it would be in any way okay to say that about my son!" Jenna yelled standing up.

"Sweetie please sit down-" Taylor asked nicely.

"No! I should fucking call the cops on you! How do I even know that you're not forcing Kellin to do things!"

"I can assure you that I'm not-"

"Shut your fucking mouth you scum! I don't want you anywhere near my son do you understand?! I forbid this to carry on!"

"As for Kellin! We will be changing his phone number and we're switching him out of your classes! We don't want him anywhere near you and you will not be anywhere near him! You better be grateful that we aren't telling the school or the cops you sick bastard. " Hayley interjected.

I looked at Taylor for help but she wouldn't even meet my eyes.

"Look Vic, they're letting you off easy. I'm not happy about this situation either but if we do find out that you're seeing him again, we won't hesitate to call the cops." Taylor said, I knew she was holding something back but I didn't know what.

"Get out of my fucking house ." Jenna said towards me and stormed upstairs with Hayley following. I heard a door shut and then there was arguing.

Taylor stood up and walked me to the door. I looked at her and I began to apologize.

"I'm sorry about the whole situation but could you please tell Kellin I'm sorry."

"Yeah..." She said. I looked at her and and I was hoping she would say something.

"I-"

"Don't talk to me anymore Vic, what you did was unacceptable and just down right disgusting. Please just, leave Kellin alone after this." She said and shut the door in my face.

••••••••••••••••••

"So it kind of worked right?" I heard Kellin say through the phone. Of course it wasn't his phone it was Katelynne's phone and bless her soul for agreeing to help us.

"Kind of, we are on a small break till your birthday which is sort of after graduation. But you're still mine okay?"

"And you're still mine." He said. I could practically hear the smile in his voice.

At first Kellin was freaking out because his parents confronted him and he said he needed to stay away for a bit and somehow convinced them to let him stay with Katelynne. He was a mess for a bit but after I told him my plan he had some faith in me. We were still attached to each other and still want to carry on with this but keep it on the down low for a bit. His parents switched him out of my classes obviously which sucked because I couldn't see his face everyday but it was for the best.

"God, I love you." Kellin said.

"And I love-" he cut me off quickly and I heard the laughter of a couple of guys in the background.

"Oh I have to go! Justin and Jack are here so bye!" He said quickly and hung up.

"You too." I finished my sentence and sighed. Obviously I had a little pang of jealousy because Justin was way too close to Kellin for my liking but then again I can't tell him what to do. Sometimes I wished they would stop being friends because seeing Justin with Kellin made me feel like I had competition in a way but hey, what can I do about it?

I put my phone on the night stand next to my bed and got under the covers. I thought for a while but that drained me out and I ended up falling asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53K 3.1K 19
Kellin is just a innocent boy from Michigan. When he moves to San Diego, he realizes he may be much too feminine than the average boy. His homosexual...
905 19 12
Kellin; the old smart, convincing, and well... Not popular, but not unknown kid. He's nice to everyone and receives the same back. Teachers love him...
62.7K 4.6K 32
Boy takes job. Job takes boy. Boy starts case. Boy meets boy. Boy likes boy. Boy shouldn't like boy. Boy accidentally falls for boy. Oh, boy. _______...
114K 4.7K 28
Vic Fuentes is the king of the school. He has a great girlfriend and a few great friends. Kellin Quinn isn't as popular as Vic, but he is loved by al...