Green Eyes and a Mischievous...

By TomHiddlesLoki

After Loki was brought back from Midgard, he was a trial held for him to determine his punishment. For his a... More

Green Eyes and a Mischievous Heart (Loki Fan fiction)
It's time
A Little Bit of Magic
Pathetic Mortal Clothing
Fail
Frost Giant
Confusion
Thunder
Avenger Assemble....again
SHIELD
A Feeling of Betrayal
Saved By The Enemy
Leap of Faith
A load of Mischief
London
London Cont..
A New Home
The Thunderer
To Prove You Wrong
Mother
Enemy
Powerless
Powerless part 2
Punished
Sooner or Later
Not Quite A Third Chance
Prisoner of Asgard
Destiny
All Hail The King
Taken
chapter 31
The Exchange
The Ultimate Betrayal
Fire an Ice
Old Enemies
What we do for Love
Ever After

Last Chance

21.8K 759 713
By TomHiddlesLoki

Hey, thanks for reading :)

Please comment and vote 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

(3rd person POV)

Loki's eyes widened in a flash of fear, but then he looked down defeated. 

"But Father-" Thor made an effort to aid Loki. 

"Thor, my decision is final," Odin said. "Do you dare challenge me?" 

"You would really have your own son killed?" Thor asked.

"You are my son, Thor" Odin said, "Loki, is no son of mine" 

"He may not be your son, but he is my brother!" Thor said angrily. 

Frigga, who had been silently standing behind Odin, finally reacted, taking Odin aside. 

"Odin how could you say that!" Frigga cried out, "we raised him, he grew up with us! He is as much of are son as Thor is" 

"He is Laufeyson" Odin spat. His hatred towards the name Laufey was evident. 

"If you do this you lose me, Odin" Frigga spat. "Loki is my son and you will not take him away from me!" 

"You can't be serious!" Odin cried, "Didn't you see what Loki did to Midgard?"

"You didn't let him speak up for himself" Frigga said

"I did and he lied"

"You don't know that." 

Odin sighed. And turned back to Loki and Thor. 

"Loki Laufeyson, I overturn your verdict to be put to death." Odin said reluctantly and bitterly, "Instead, you are to be banished to Midgard to learn to live as and love the race you tried so hard to conquer" 

"What?!" Loki cried, "They won't accept me! I'd rather die!" 

"Not my problem," Odin said, "You will be stripped of your magic and banished however long it takes you to exhibit true mortal qualities. Show compassion, love, kindness, and mercy. And last of all you must truly be accepted by somebody."

This sounded nearly impossible for Loki. 

Odin stepped down from the throne and held out his hand facing Loki. Thor took a few steps back.

"I TAKE AWAY YOUR POWER!" Odin yelled, "AND I BANISH YOU"

A blinding light filled the throne room as Loki disappeared from it.

What nobody noticed was Loki mumble one last spell before he disappeared. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Loki POV)

The light blinded my eyes as I fell into what seemed like an endless abyss. After some time, I landed on hard ground with a painful thud. 

I sat up slowly ignoring my aching bones and opened my eyes to darkness.

Why does everything hurt?

It didn't hurt this badly when I landed here the first time. 

I tried getting up but fell down instantly with an unbearable pain on my left ankle. 

Is it broken? That's not even possible. I'm a God that doesn't happen!

I tried to magically heal it. Nothing happened. 

No.

"NO!!" I yelled into what seemed to be a forest. 

I should have my magic. That spell I cast before Odin took my powers was to regain them once I landed on Midgard. What went wrong?

I lay back exhausted.

Now I'm just as good as a pathetic mortal. I'm pathetic. 

I lay there for a while thinking of what to do.

I examined my surroundings sitting up once more. All the trees around me where broken or had completely been destroyed. There was a crater around me; a consequence of the fall.  I found a large branch and used it to get up. I figured that by walking in any direction I'll end up out of the woods sooner or later. I took a step with the branch. My ankle still hurt, but the pain was tolerable without putting all my weight on my foot. My Asgardian armor felt heavy now. 

I walked for over twenty minutes when I found that the ground had suddenly hardened and trees were absent on this large strip of land. It looked a little bit like the ground in Manhattan when I attacked that had those metal horseless carriages. A symbol of civilization. 

What would that be doing in the middle of the forest? Maybe it leads to a city. I limped along the middle of the path. 

A while later I heard a faint noise behind me, when I turned around I heard a loud noise that came from the metal carriage coming straight at me. I tried to move out of the way, but it was too late. It hit me hard and I flew off onto the ground. My head hit the ground hard and my vision became blurry. Then everything turned black. 

(Avery POV)

I took a short cut through the woods to get to my house on the other side. It was around 10:30 PM and it was so dark outside I could only see about 10 feet in front of my car and the light of the moon above. 

I barely even noticed a dark figure standing in front of my car. I hit the brakes and honked at it but I hit it before it could move.  

"Please be an animal of some sort," I begged as I got out of my car and ran towards what I hit. 

"No, no, no please be alive, please be alive" I shook the poor man I hit with my car, "please"

He seemed pretty tall and handsome- stop it! Get this guy some help.

"Hey! Can you hear me?" I shook the guy. I ran to the car and got out my first aid kit. 

I was a nurse, so I knew what to do. 

When I got back to him, I took notice of his attire. He seemed to be wearing some type of metal armor. He had a green cape underneath him and there was a helmet two feet away from him that had fallen off on impact. It was a horned helmet - I recognized it instantly. This was the same man that terrorized New York City and killed hundreds last year. This was the same man that led an alien invasion on New York City that the Avengers stopped. 

I took a few steps back. 

This man can't hurt you, because he's unconscious. I tried to convince myself. 

"Nope" I said out loud, "this is a psychopath that will kill me."

I ran back into my car and stepped on the gas pedal driving away as fast as I could. By now this man was only a small dot on my rearview mirror. I didn't need any more drama in my life. And I certainly didn't need another guy in my life. Not a psychopathic monster who would't hesitate to kill me. 

"Don't turn back, don't turn back, don't turn back" I chanted fighting the urge to not leave that man helpless in the middle of the road.

"Damn it" I stopped the car abruptly, "I took an oath as a nurse"

I couldn't leave him there, even if he was a mentally unstable criminal. I turned the car around and drove back to him, then got out of the car hesitantly.

 He was really hurt. His face was bloody, his arms were scratched up and it looked like his ankle was sprained from how swollen it was. 

I took a deep breath and walked up to him. I wiped the blood of his face and cleaned him up a bit before I drove my car closer to him and put him in the back seat after fifteen minutes of figuring out how to drag him into my car. 

I could have taken him to the hospital, but I doubted anyone would be willing to help him. Everyone had a relative or knew someone who had been killed in the attack last year.  If he was here again there had to be a good reason. I had to help. 

I finally remembered to breathe as I pulled up to my driveway. 

Loki was unconscious in the back of my car. I made sure no neighbors were watching and I dragged him into my house laying him on my couch with much difficulty. 

He was extremely heavy, but I managed. I wrapped his ankle with bandage and finished cleaning him up. 

Then I went to my kitchen to make myself dinner.

(Loki's POV)

I opened my eyes with the worst migraine I had ever felt. I groaned slightly and tried to sit up but it hurt. I examined my surroundings. Apparently I was in a small mortal dwelling. It surprised me that a mere mortal would take pity on me like this. I didn't need anyone's pity. I felt the wound on my shoulder and noticed it had been cleaned up.

I painfully sat up and looked around for the mortal who took me in. I saw she was in the kitchen. She had brown curly hair up to her shoulders and beautiful emerald green eyes. She looked about 5'5. 

She turned around and walked towards me with a cup filled with some type of drink. 

"Where am I, mortal?" I demanded to know.

"First of all, don't call me mortal, my name's Avery" She said, "and you're in my house" 

"Do you now who I am?" I asked. No sane mortal would have brought me into their home without knowing who I am.

"Yes, you're that waco psychopath, Loki, who destroyed half of New York last year" She said with a hint of suppressed anger in her voice.

"Yet you take me in your dwelling?" 

"You were wounded" She said.

"I don't need your help, mo- Avery," I said. I don't need a mere mortal to help me out. I am not weak, I can take care of myself. 

"I'm not letting you go, Loki" She said, "And its not like you can go anywhere in your condition. Try to leave and I'll alert the authorities that you're on Earth again." 

"I'm not a mortal, Avery, I can manage," I said ignoring her threat. "I heal faster than mortals and I'm stronger than all mortals. Well, maybe excluding that horrendous green monster" 

"But you're still hurt, Loki" she said, "and as a nurse, I feel like I should make sure you're all right before I let you go"

"A nurse?" I asked. 

"It's like a doctor" Avery informed me.

"A female doctor?" I asked. Mortals are very strange.

"There's female everything around here," She chuckled, "welcome to the twenty first century"

"How strange" I commented, "Tell me, does Midgard's medicine include anything for headaches?" 

I leaned back down putting a hand on my forehead. 

"Yea, it's called Aspirin." She walked over to a cabinet and took out a couple pills out. 

She got me some water and sat down in front of me. 

"Here, put it in your mouth and swallow it with water" 

I did as she said. 

"I don't feel any different," I said.

"It takes around 15 minutes to work, Loki, be patient" 

"I do what I want," I said drifting back to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 11 11
Loki Laufeyson, born & raised as prince of Asgard alongside his brother. Despite having everything he could have ever wished for, he was cold, selfis...
216K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
7.1K 429 41
Emily has just gotten a promotion after 5 years Working for shield, taking Care of the new High Security prisoner.. But is he really what he seems to...
2.6K 174 21
Loki was back in his cell after being discovered by Thor. He saw horrible things but had no way of escaping and helping his family. He is sadder and...