Nocturnal Nights ( Harry Pott...

By IconiclySuffering

Thisbe Robinson only wanted something normal to happen to her life for once . This is proven difficult when h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

763 45 3
By IconiclySuffering

  Picture of Victoria

" You have been gone all yesterday night and today! Where the hell were you?" Exclaimed Alyssa as I opened the dorm, sauntering in. Both Alyssa and Victoria were there and they ran up to me to make sure I was ok. Pushing them away gently, I fell onto my bed and curled up on my pillow.

" Just let me die first." I groaned loudly, stuffing my face into the yellow bed.

"No, it's already three in the afternoon." Victoria said firmly, stomping over to my bed, " You're going to tell us where you were. Now." She commanded, flipping me over. I whined and kicked at her, forcing her to back up. "Fine," She sighed, "but you're spilling it after dinner." The brown haired girl sighed, forcefully landing on her bed.

Alyssa followed as well, laying back down in a much calmer way and went back to reading her book.

~~~~

"Tells us, tells us now!" Jolie whined, pushing me through the barrel door. I tripped and almost fell if it weren't for the two arms holding me up.

All three of the girls collected on and around my bed, sitting on the wooden chest or folding there legs. I grumbled, dragging my self behind them still extremely worn out. I think I'm going to bed early tonight. Climbing up onto the yellow clad bed, I sat at the end and watched as the three of them looked like school children waiting for a story.

Oh wait.

"So," I sighed not knowing where to start," It might come off as a surprise at first, but I'm just going to get straight to the point. All of last year I was training with McGonagall." I got out.

"So that's why you were gone almost every night." Victoria spoke out of nowhere. I shook my head and continued.

" She had given me an opportunity, a big one." I started," Do you guys know what an Animagus is?" I had asked proudly.

Two of them scrunched up their eyebrows, not memorizing the term, but it was Alyssa who shot up. "You mean the people who turn into animals? McGonagall's one, so what-" She was cut off by a loud screech as Victoria started to freak out. She jumped up from the end of my bed and tackled me. I let out a yell as well not expecting anything as she shoved her face in front of mine. Her hair was falling into my eyes and mouth and I attempted to blow it away.

" You're a bloody Animangus?!" She exclaimed, now remembering what the term meant. I hummed, slightly nodding and not being able to respond as she was crushing my chest.

Jolie sighed desperately and pulled the girl off me so I could breath again. Once everyone got settled down again, the questions started rolling in.

" Can you already transform? In only a year?"

" What kind of animal are you?"

"Can we see it?"

" Why did she only train you, isn't that expert magic? "

" Woah, woah, calm your selves please. I'm not an answering robot," I huffed wildly. They all shut up, but all three still looked like they were going to burst. Rolling my eyes, I went on before I get interrupted again. "Yes, I am already an official Animagus, one that also holds the record for youngest and quickest to learn." I started out slowly, holding my hands out to stop them from rushing me more." I am an owl, which doesn't surprise me at all. "

" How come? I don't see you eating mice." Alyssa peeped up sarcastically.

Oh my gosh, this one moment will lead me to tell them all of my secrets I have. Is it really worth it? Yeah, they've shown me the most friendship I have ever had. Which was nothing to start out with. They are family now, and I've even been welcomed into their households. It's ridiculous how much they have done for me and now I feel bad for lying to them this whole time.

Swallowing a large lump in my throat, I calmed my self back down before looking back up at them." Now, bear with me. I'm going to tell you a lot that you didn't know about me, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." I cringed, still feeling the pang of guilt." Well, for starters, I have Insomnia. It's a condition that effects my ability to stay sleep or even fall asleep in general."

"But I've never seen you have problems sleeping." Victoria admitted, tilting her head.

" Yeah, but you know that blue blanket? It was made with a magic that causes whoever to use it fall asleep."

They all voiced sounds of understanding and Jolie spoke up this time," I just thought you were kind doing one of those baby attachment things. " She admitted.

I grinned at her, knowing that that might as well of been one. Shaking my head, I got back on track. " Next, uhh- so you remember talking about my aunt? How she's the only witch In the family that I know of?" They all nodded. " Well, you've already met her."

" Wha-"

" My aunt is Professor McGonagall." I blurted out before they could go on again. They all stared at me in incredulous ways, like I was crazy.

It was Alyssa this time who stood up from my trunk and gave me a look. " You mean to tell me that our Transfiguration teacher, McGonagall. The most strictest and uptight woman on this grounds... is your family."

I gave them a sheepish nod and Victoria spoke up," You know, I can actually see it." Everyone looked at her as she rubbed her chin in a thoughtful way." You're always the best in her class, she always snatches you away to talk, she even lets you off for things Gryffindors couldn't get away with."

"-Thisbe's never done anything to even get let off for."

"-but if she did, she would've." The tall girl countered with a mischievous look and sly tone. I scoffed at her and leaned back on my pillow, finding her act amusing. " But think about it. The whole thing with you learning to be an Animagus. Who better to teach you than someone who is one, and so happens to be your own aunt. Of course, that's why you got the chance in the first place you cheeky bastard." She went on, now standing up from her spot and pacing around the room.

Alyssa sighed again and leaned even farther into the bed. Glancing back at me, she raised her eyebrow in a questioningly manner. " Any other super secret spoilers that we should know of?" She asked sarcastically. I gave her a shy chuckle making her groan. " Spill." She demanded.

" So, now that you know about my abilities, Dumbledore decided to put them to use." I explained calmly.

" You mean Headmaster Dumbledore!? Thisbe, you are literally hiding a secret agent life under your image of a nerdy third year! Do you know how awesome that is !?" Jolie exclaimed, waving her hands to add to the effect.

I gave her a look, before going back to what I was saying," As we know, owl lettering is one of the most popular mailing methods in the wizarding world."

" Don't bloody tell me you're Dumbledore's personal messaging owl too! " Victoria yelled, desperately clawing at her hair and eyes when I gave her grin.

" Only for the school though, not the headmaster." I strictly corrected," You know, the important things that no one can know about. I don't even know what I'm delivering! Besides, last night was my first trip." I cleared up for them, trying to make this whole thing as simple as possible.

"Wait, where did you go?"

" Manchester. I had to deliver some box to a tall rude bloke that thought me to be an adolescent. I wanted to honestly claw his eyes out." I told them with all honesty, not even feeling the need to hide anything from them now.

When I looked back up from picking at my cuticles, I noticed them with their mouths dropped open. " You flew all the way to Manchester? That's like four hundred miles away! " Alyssa exclaimed, holding her hand up to her forehead.

" You do know owls fly from like here to America and such all the time right? It honestly wasn't far." I inquired.

" Yeah, but you were gone for like sixteen hours! Imagine a full trip to the states! You would be gone for like two days." Jolie calculated, counting the hours on her fingers.

I was starting to get annoyed at their constant bickering, and I was getting a bit mad." Then so be it. Look, you might think that it's a stupid idea, but this is the first time in my life that I actually felt important. That I actually get to do something that might make a change. I don't feel like the quiet push around anymore when I do it." I expressed to them by raising my voice, and with my morally week self I could feel the back of my eyes staring to burn. As If I was close to crying.

They were quiet for a long while, staring at me with sadden eyes, trying to find the right words. " Thisbe, we don't think you're a push over." Alyssa spoke first with a soft voice.

" We didn't know how much this truly meant for you, and I must admit that it does seem pretty dangerous. But no matter what ...we'll support you." Victoria added for everyone, leaning on the bedpost and staring down at me. I looked up to them, seeing as the other two nodded in agreement.

" You will?"

" Always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.4K 21
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...
6.6K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
98.4K 2.9K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
32.9K 749 32
When Sirius Black escapes from Azkaban, his daughter Aria Black knows her life is about to get much harder. She goes to Hogwarts for her fifth year...