Chapter 31

Arriving back to the castle, I transformed back into my human body. My whole entire dress outfit was soaking wet and my hair was matted and damp. Coming back to Europe from America I was rudely thrown into a large storm that knocked me off course three times. I almost got turned into roasted bird once when I nearly got struck by lightning. It was horrid to say the least.

Sighing heavily, I dragged myself through all of the halls earning many looks from students. I would be looking at me as well, if I too looked liked I just swam in the Black lake. Which, really wouldn't happen because I have no bloody clue how to swim. Guess staying inside for my whole entire childhood really had its cons.

Making it down to the Hufflepuff barrels, I lazily tapped the third barrel to the left and the tunnel opened up. Crawling through, I came out into the Common Room.

"Thisbe! Oh.. you look.." One of the other third year boys, Preston Dozier trailed off as he caught sight of me.

Giving him a look, I walked past him giving a sarcastic response," Lovely, I know." Going through the girls dorm door, I went to the third one on the right and crawled in. With out anymore energy, I landed into my bed making it all soaked as well.

"Ew, no. You will not be going to bed like that, go take a shower." Victoria demanded, throwing one of her shoes at my bed, hitting my in the back. I groaned loudly into my pillow, throwing my legs onto the bed.

"Oh come one, at least get ready for dinner. I bet you're starving." Jolie told me, combing out her long blonde hair.

Jolting up, I twisted behind me causing my hair to stick to my face in a directions," Did someone say dinner?" It was still time for dinner?

I was a sucker for food, and to be honest, sleep could wait if that meant I could eat my heart out. "And maybe even dessert if you clean up first." Jolie taunted like I was a kid. I hurled myself into the bathroom, pushing the blonde out of the way at the same time. Slamming the door, I turned the shower on and rushed to get my clothes off.

Nothing gets between me and food.

~~~~

After eating what felt like Christmas dinner, I stayed back to chat with my friends. I told them about my time in America, the horrendous lightning storm I had flown through, and even stopping by a sweet store to buy Dumbledore some chocolate frogs.

"I swear, the old man might be wise but he's just like a little kid when it comes to nick-nacks." I giggled, placing my head on my hands. 

"Well I don't blame him. I bet his life gets awfully boring looking after Hogwarts. " Alyssa put in, still eating her food. "I would kill my self if I had to watch over hundreds of kids."

Everyone had small agreements with small nods of there heads. "Hey, do any of you know what work I missed?" I asked out in the blue, suddenly remembering that I had in fact missed four whole days. 

Alyssa had scoffed loudly, rolling her eyes at me and leaning over the table more to face me." I swear Thisbe," She groaned, "You're as bad as the Ravenclaws. You can't spend one moment without thinking about your grades." She complained. 

Defending myself, I spluttered out words," W-well, I mean, I have a good reason!" I stuttered. "And who's to say knowing is bad?"

"Still, you get a bit too obsessed. It's like if you miss one paper, it might be your death. Would it really hurt to get a bad grade?"

"You're only like that because you were raised around a family of Gryffindors who couldn't give a crap of a bad grade . Lay of her you numb skull." Jolie laughed, mocking Alyssa and hitting her head playfully. She huffed, but went back to eating her food because there was no lie there.