Loving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy... More

Blue Doom
Blake Dun
Saving Me
Evil Plan
Justice TV
Morning Blues
James Bond
Electricity Flies
My Hero
Super Annoyed
PonyBoy
Super Girlfriend
3 Days
Dying Slowly
Mother Mary
Big Capes, Small Personalities
Zombies
The Evils
Super Wife
Baby Doom
His to Claim
You've Been Warned
Villainous
Planes and Powers
The Weakness
Missiled
Don't Forget Evil
Meeting the Family
Cry Baby
Bathroom Adventures
Flying
Tight Rope
Mistakes
Kryptonite
Interviews
Problems
Electrocuted Balls
Bonding
Drunk in Love
Touches
Hell Hounds
Unconventional
End Game
Misery Needs Company
Suck Stones
Bedelia
Betrayal
Betrayal Pt. 2
Transformations
I knew
I Swear
Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom
Oceans Fury
War Is Coming
Missing
Bosom Buddies ... Or Not
Raw Dogging It
Sharing
Master Manipulator
Man of Steel ... Your Kids
Let Him Go?
Home
Bullets
Struck by Lightning
The Date From Hell
No Chemistry, No Biology
Arrested
Professional Help
Under Attack
Fear, Regret, and Pain
No More Measurements
Not A Girl Scout
Destruction
Calm as a Mother Fucking Cucumber
Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior
The Very Beginning
Call Me Daddy
So Quickly
Faster
Over
Since
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
HEADS UP
ITS HERE-SEQUEL
UPDATE***
UPDATE PT.2

Bathroom Blues

43.1K 1.8K 426
By Flowerpetal031

Katrina's POV

My mouth was dropped open, my eyes wide as I stared at the place Blake had previously occupied. Can we ever just think before we act?

Listening to the sound of fighting and the thud of bodies on the floor, I'm realizing the answer to that question is no. No we cannot.

I yank my dress back into place and rushed out of the stall and stood there shocked at the sight of Blue standing over two kneeling and slightly bleeding women. 

They were both beautiful, one was a striking red head with glowing pale skin, while the other had short cropped black hair, with smooth dark skin. They both had striking purple eyes I noticed as they glared hell fire at Blake, their beauty was still obvious. 

"Are you serious?!" I hissed at him. 

He just continued to stare down at the two women. 

"Tie them up" he said, literally pulling rope out of no where, and throwing it to me. 

I stood shell shocked, "Why do you have rope?" I growled at him. 

He turned to me, "Either tie them up, or I'll do it and you can be tied as well" he growled. 

That got me moving, I rushed over to the two girls and began with the red head. Blake was pacing like a lion in a den as I rushed to bound their arms together. 

I was no girl scout, so my tie job looked like a pre-schooler did it, but there was no way they could escape. "I'm so sorry about this" I said.

"Don't apologize to them" Blake yelled at me, "They were going to take you, and then hand you over to the Shadow".

I moved to the next girl, wrapping the rope around her hands like I was wrapping a present, "That doesn't make me feel any better about bounding them, you dumbass" I said finishing up and taking a step away from them. 

He glared at me, "Lock the door" he muttered. 

His voice had changed from his usual random acts of evil, to a full blown pissed killer who had caught his prey. He was furious, I could tell from his subtle twitches in his hand, the way his jaw slightly tightened. 

He was about to light this bitch aflame, and it was awful how bad it turned me on. 

I quickly looked away, trying to control my breathing. 

He yanked his belt off, as all three of us girls tilted our heads in confusion. 

"Why are you stripping at a moment like this?" I hissed at him as I locked the bathroom door. 

"Shut up" he said as he wound his belt around his fist. 

"Are your pants next or are you saving them for last, Magic Mike?" I asked him again annoyed.

He flashed me with his eye, automatically making me shut up and look away. I still can't get over how weird it is, almost like a dog's eyes, but more crazed like a wild animal. 

His hand slowly started to glow while the buckle was against his hand. 

"Who sent you?" he asked the girls. 

The red head spit at his foot, while the other looked on with stubbornness. This was not ending well. 

Blue immediately pressed the buckle to the red heads shoulder, at first I was confused before she let out a blood curling scream that Blue quickly covered with his hand. 

I heard the sizzle of flesh, before the smell hit me like a brick. I kneeled over almost throwing up. I choked back another gag that tried to over power me. 

The other girl was yelling at Blue to stop, before he yanked away, the red head was sucking in screams while the other cusses venomously at Blue. 

My eyes widened to the size of saucers. 

"You can't do that!" I yelled at him as I stomped over to him, with every intention of yanking the belt away. 

I reached my hand out to snatch it away, but he grabbed me instead, his eyes glowing from his mask. "They are trying to take you, Katrina. He wants you so desperately that he sent professionals! The kind that can take fucking third degree burns like fucking champs, and not pass out. He is trying to take you from me, I can't even take you home, because he'll just get you there. He is after you and I cannot figure out a motive or a reasoning. I can't keep you safe, we have no real leads except these two, so if I have to shove a hot rod up her ass in order for her to talk, I will" he growled. 

His eyes were wild, like an animals. He was running on pure instinct here, because in that moment I knew he was frightened. He had never had to protect someone before, and for some reason he felt responsible for me. 

I looked at him hard, before I saw it. That little crack in his exterior, that little tucked away page. I saw the real Blake, and I just knew he was lying. 

My brows furrowed. 

His little Notebook speech was a sham, which kind of hurt, not going to lie. 

My eye narrowed at him, before suddenly the door was thrown open and in rushed two bulky men with guns. 

He gave me a dangerous smile before quickly tucking it away and shoving me behind him. I stared at the back of his head dumbfounded. What the actual hell?

I looked at the two men who had guns, they had kicked down the bathroom door and were now standing idle to the side waiting. 

Then walked in a shameful blast from the pass. I winced as Francisco's eyes traveled and stopped on me, his narrowed as he looked down on me. 

"Well if it isn't little Miss Vin Diesel" he growled, so much for him loosing his memory. 

I scratched my chin with an anxious chuckle, "You remember-"

"Yes! I remember you, you crazy bitch! You ran me over! Twice!" he growled.

I raged at being called a bitch, so what, I hit him once or twice, the first time was a complete accident. "I apologized!" I yelled back.

"You said something about 5,000 points!"

I smirked and looked at Blue, "It was worth at least 10,000 points he went flying over the car" I snickered thinking back on the ordeal. 

Blue looked at me, and I saw his lips twitch towards a smile as he rolled his eyes and turned back towards Francisco. 

"Shut up you dumb whore!" Francisco hissed from across the room. 

It was in that moment that I realized what an truly ugly being that skinny little Italian monster was, and all I wanted to do was rake my nails down his face while I laughed. 

"Says the man who's pants are so tight, he just passed a prostate exam!" I hollered back pointing at him from behind my safe zone, aka behind Blue. 

Everyone's eyes snapped to Francisco's tight pants, even the girls. His guards tried to control the twitching of smiles on their faces, but it was too late, the damage was done. It was plainly obvious that Francisco had small ball and a smaller pool stick to match.

He glared Hade's hell at me, before he relaxed his face and lifted a little blue vile from out of his pocket, "I heard you were looking for something" he snickered as Blue and I's eyes zoned into our whole reason for being here. 

"Too bad, you won't ever get it, I hear the Shadow has big plans ... for the both of you" Francisco continued on. 

"Hand it over!" I growled at him, he blinked at me like I was stupid. 

Hell I am stupid, did I really think that would work. 

"Oh sure, I'll just hand it over, along with my ass!" Francisco sarcastically spit at me. 

Blue took a small threatening step forward, "AH AH AH, Pretty Boy! You take a step and my men will shoot you with these bullets that have every element possible in them. One of them is most likely your  weakness, and I would just hate for you to get hurt" Francisco warned Blue, who immediately froze again. 

Blue gripped my wrist hard, "Ready for plan C?" he muttered quickly to me.

I blinked at him in worry, "I didn't know there was a plan A" I hissed at him. 

He gave me a hard smirk, before whipping me in front of him, and without further hesitation, launched me across the bathroom. 

My mouth stayed in a forever shocked O, for the ten seconds I flew. However I realized all too quickly that Blue's plan was far from throwing  me out of danger. 

No, he was no hero and I had to swallow that pill for another day, but what I didn't think he'd ever do was throw me to the enemy. Literally. 

My body crushed Francisco's as we handed in a heap on the floor. 

We both groaned in pain, then in slow motion, watch the vile roll along the floor, towards the stalls. 

We looked at each other, before I glared and elbowed him in the face, proceeding to army crawl towards the little blue vile, that was probably going to get me killed. 

I ducked just in time to miss a large body guards body go flying into the wall next to me. I looked over to see Blue taking on Francisco's two women and other guard. 

Suddenly someone yanked my foot backwards and I turned to watch Francisco desperately try to drag me away from the vile. 

"Back the fuck up!" I hissed as I kicked him in the face with my other foot. 

Honestly it was an accident, as I stared in shock at the blood pouring from his nose. His head snapped back forward to look at me, only the pits of hell can be seen in his pupils. 

Shit. 

I quickly tried to crawl away back to the vile, but this crazy mother fucker flung himself on my back, taking us both down. 

I wiggled underneath him, still trying to escape. He quickly grabbed a large chunk of my hair and slammed my head down on the ground with unimaginable force. 

I winced in shock, as I felt the blood pour down from the top of my forehead. I was frozen in pain in shock, that I didn't moved as he crawled over me towards the vile. 

I quickly shook my head trying to push the pain away, I lifted myself up and just as Francisco grabbed the vile, I tackled him to the ground again. 

"You little bitch!" I growled at him as we struggled on the floor, I straddled him as he tried to shoo me away with him hands, pushing and pulling me. 

I reeled back and punched the shit out of him, he quickly grabbed my hair again and yanked downward. 

"Sit the fuck down bitch!" he yelled as he tried to push me away, but I latched onto the little hair he had on his head. 

He screeched like a girl, then pulled my hair harder. 

I groaned, but I saw an opening, I reeled back again and landed a solid punch to his throat.

He immediately released me, both of his hands going to his neck, as he choked. Seeing my chance I kicked him in the balls before scrambling up and snatching the vile of the floor. 

I turned just in time to see Blue throw the last body guard into the mirror of the bathroom and shattering it to pieces. 

I looked around to the trashed bathroom, to see half the stalls had fallen and everyone laying face down into the ground severely injured. 

Blue looked at me, and put his hand out for me to grab. 

I looked at him, he obviously wasn't trust worthy. He had set it up, he hadn't meant what he said in front of those women and I could see it clearly now. 

But why lie?

I heard Francisco groan, and I knew I didn't have time to think this plan over, I was sticking to what I knew, and I knew that even though Blue wanted to slit my throat with a spoon, he also was in his twisted way trying to keep me safe. 

Was it his number one priority?

Hell no, probably like his 11th, but it was my best offer, and I sure as hell wasn't about to find out where I laid on someone else's scale. 

I quickly rushed to Blue's side grabbing his hand, as he dragged me from the bathroom, pulling me to an escape. 

We turned away from the party and quickly made our way through a maze of halls and door, finally he pushed on open and the dark night air hit my face. 

He continued to yank me around corners until we made it to a nice looking car, he quickly through me in and sped to the drivers side. 

He didn't hesitate before slamming his foot on the gas and peeling away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 56 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
28 5 41
The world is screwed up place. Everyone in it just wants peace when it isn't promised to nobody. We work for ourselves to try to improve our ways of...
188 6 24
I'm so doomed... How am i supposed to live with a very annoying human being. He is going to drive me crazy! If I have to count how many times I've sa...
173 28 7
Shortlisted for the Open Novella Contest 2019 • Being a Supervillain is tough. Between managing a secret lair and making sure your mom doesn't stop...