Did you lock the door? *UP FO...

By Connor4ever

If you read the prologue and hopefully 1st chapter, you'll get what the story is about...hopefully. More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Lets talk
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 14

64 2 0
By Connor4ever

Jermey from the drama.....my favorite

(Harrys p.o.v)

When I go down to breakfast in the morning I see only louis and edward at the table and I sit down next to edward. "We're going out today" edward says and I look over to him and point to myself and he nods.

"I need to make up for lost time, and I know.its a school day, but I have some nice things planned" he says with a wide smile and I nod. "Okay, im looking forward to it" I say with a smile and eat my food.

I look up at louis who is just on his phone "yes!" Louis says putting his phone on the table."what is it?" I ask "my halloween party is all set for friday!" He says and I just shake my head.

"Its a good thing too, liam needs a good party for what happened" louis says. "The fight?" I ask "well that and him and sophia got into a huge fight and broke up, I mean im sure they'll get back together soon, but while theyre broken up liam needs to let loose" louis says.

"Hey imma go get readt since im.done" edward says and goes wahses off his plate and goes down to the basement. "So, do you think we should try and get niall and liam back together too?" Louis says and I look up at him.

"W-what?" I say "liam told me he told you, and since him and the bitch arent together right now, we can try keeping it that way so they both can be happy"louis says eating some of his food.

"I dont know louis.....so many things can go wrong, especially at a party" I say looking down. "Why dont you think about it, yeah?" He asks and I look up and nod and he smiles and stands up "good" he says and washes off his dishes and he walks up stairs limping a little.

I finish eating and I head upstairs and change and I see louis laying in bed. "You're not going to school?" I ask and he shakes his head "no, liam and I are gonna stay here and try cheering him up" he says and I nod.

I finish getting dressed and I head down stairs and see edward on the couch waiting for me. "You ready?" He asks and I nod and we head out and thankfully louis is letting us use his car and we drive off to our first destination.

When we finally stop we pull up to a arcade "you remember this place?" He asks. I look at the name and smile " we used to come here all the time" I say and we get out of the car.

"Shit I forgot my wallet" I say and look up at him "im paying for everything today little bro" he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Lets do this" he says and I smile going in to the building and he puts some money in the machine.

~~~~~~

(Liams p.o.v)

When I get to louis house I walk up to the room and he's on his bed sleeping. I roll my eyes and I gentally lay down next to him and I close my eyes.

"Aahhh!!" Louis screams rolling off the bed and I start dying "its not funny!" He whines getting up. He shoves me a little and I calm my laughing down a little "fuck you" he mumbles and I stop my laughing.

"So how are you?" I ask and he glares at me "in pain no thanks to you" he says laying down again. "So wheres harry?" I ask "out with edward, having bonding time" louis says and I nod.

"I dont think im going to get back with her" I say and I feel him look at me. "Really?" He asks and I look over to him and nod "I cant keep playing her and causing me pain" I say and he smiles.

".......andmaybetryandget niallback" I say and his eyes widens. "Really!?" He asks and I shyly nod "but what about-" I cut him off. "I know, but I want to try and find a way, I miss him louis I really do" I say and he smiles at me.

"Im for what ever you choose bro" he says and I smile and look at the ceiling. " maybe you should do it at the party, if something goes wrong you blame it on the beer" louis says and I laugh.

"Yeah maybe" I say and close my eyes and sigh "you better not chicken ojt and go back to sophia cause I swear to god I'll murder you" louis says and I smile and shake my head and I feel louis wrap his arms around my waist.

I look down and see him cuddling into my side and I smile and wrap an arm around him. "Harry are you......oh" I look up and see niall come in through the window and I let go of louis and sit up.

"Uh is harry here?" He asks and I shake my head "he left with edwars for bonding time" louis says now sitting up. "Whats up?" Louis asks again "well w-we just found out that zayns grandmother had passed away, a-and he really just needs to be with harry and I" niall says looking down.

"Is he at your place?" I ask and niall nods "I dont know when he'll be back but when hr comes I'll tell him" louis says. Niall just nods and he looks up and we make eye contact and he just sighs and walks out of the window.

I sigh and look down "just do it liam, you need to at least talk to him" louis says. "Its just.......its so hard" I admit looking up at him and he goves me a smalll smile.

"I know it is, but we both know this is what the two of you need" louis says. "Can we please just change the subject?" I ask and he nods.

"So edward tried leaving last night" louis says and I look up at him. "Really?" I say and he nods "he thought he was going to do whats best for harry, but I had to knock some sense into him" louis says.

"I hate caring for that fucking boy" louis mutters and lays back "then why do you do it?" I ask and he sighs. "I cant help myself" he says simply and I sigh and pat his shoulder "why dont you stop hurting too?" I ask him.

"I thought we were getting off this general topic!" Louis says and I laugh a little. "Okay fine what do you want to do?" I ask and he looks up at me and smirks

~~~~~~~

"Got you again bitch!"louis says dropping the controller on his bed and hops off doing a dance and I roll my eyes. "After 5 hours of video games I beat you every single time!" Louis says and I chuck my controller at him and hit him in the stomach.

"Fuck!" He yells falling to the ground and then gorans in pain as he grabs his foot. ''That is what you get bitch!'' I yell and i laugh and he glares at me and i just smile.

The bedroom door opens and harry walks in and has a bag ''whats in the bag?'' I ask and louis gets up from the floor. ''Just some things edward got for me today, look he got me a stuffed zebra!'' Harry says pulling out the stuffed zebra and shows it too us.

'' thats a pretty cool zebra harry'' i say and he just smiles at it and sits down on his bed. ''Ive had the best day with edward, we caught eah other up on things and it was just amazing'' harry says and looks at us.

''What did you guys do today?'' He asks ''we just realy played video games'' i say and he nods. ''Oh and niall came over, you need to go to his house, zayns grandmother passed away'' louis says and harrys eyes widen.

''W-what?'' He says ''you should hurry up and go over to them'' louis says and harry nods. Hes about to go to the window but he rushes back and hug louis.

'' edward told me about your guys encounter last night, thank you for not letting him leave'' harry says. He pulls away and smiles before rushing out of the window.

Louis turns to me with a stupid smile on his face and i smirk ''earth to louis'' i say and he snaps out of his trance and looks at me. I raise an eye brow at him and he just blushes and he hands me my controler and grabs his.

''L-lets just kill more zombies'' he says and i roll my eyes and laugh and he starts the match.

(Harrys p.o.v)

''Im so sorry zayn'' i say hugging him and he tightly hugs me back and starts to cry and i rub his back. I look up at niall and he gives me a sad look and i just hold him tighter and rub his back some more.

Soon he is sound asleep on nialls bed and niall and i head down stairs to get some food. '' i feel so bad for zayn'' i say and niall nods ''we just have to be here for him, thats all we can really do'' he says and i sigh.

'' so how was your day with your brother? Was it fun?'' He asks and i smile and nod. ''We had the best day, we went to the arcade, the music store, the ice cream shop we just went so many places and had fun and bonded and got to talk about how we were for those years apart'' i say and niall smiles at me.

''Im happy for you'' he says and looks down at his crisps and sighs. ''I hate loving some one who will never love me back'' he says and i hug him from behind and bite my lip.

''Maybe you should come to louis party on friday, i think you really need it'' i say. He sighs and leans back into me ''i dont know, can i even move on from liam?'' He says.

''Hey im not telling you to move on, just less loose and try not to stress over him'' i say and i let go of him and he turns to face me.

''Okay i'll go'' he says and i smile ''good'' i say and he smiles ''you should get home harry, i'll call you if anything'' he says and i nod and hug him by and go up stairs.

I quietly pass by zayn and crawl through the window and head back into my own home. I see that only louis in in the room and i close the window and he looks over to me.

'' wheres liam?'' I ask ''in the kitchen'' he says and i nod and grab my pajamas and change. ''Okay, i got niall to go to the party....whats your plan?'' I ask and he smirks at me and sits up.

''Listen very closely...'' he says and begins to explain his plan and i smile once he finishes. ''Do you think its going to work?'' I ask and he nods ''it better'' he says and i hear liam walk in and we both just smile at him.

He raises a eye brow ''whats up?'' He asks ''nothing'' louis says quickly. ''Im tired night'' i say and lay down ''so am i'' louis says and i see him lay down as well.

'' you guys are very strange'' he says and i hold back my laughter and i close my eyes.

His plan better work

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 4.5K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
627K 101K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
29.2K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs