I fell in with my bestfriend...

By kenzie199637

Hi. I'm Bella. I'm 16 soon to be 17. I'm average height (5'5) I have eyes so brown, they're almost black. I h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
AUTHORS NOTE- VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- The Ending
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 13

6.1K 125 6
By kenzie199637

I woke up and rolled over to see Christain sleeping,well I thought he was sleeping, but he pulled me in closer to him.

Christian: Shh. Go back to sleep.

I don't turn back over. Instead I just put my head on his chest and stay there like that. I couldn't sleep. I got up and checked the time. It was almost noon.

Me: Christian. You gotta get up.

He gets up and yawns.

Me: My mom will be home soon...

Christian: Ok. I'll call you later.

We walk down the stairs and I kiss him good bye. I watch him pull out of the drive way and down the street, not even 5 minutes later my mom walks through the front door.

Me: Hey. 

I was in the kitchen and I poured a glass of milk and sat down in front of the tv, watching MTV. 

Mom: Hey, how was your weekend.

I didn't tell her anything about what happened.

Me: It was good, quiet. 

My mom goes up stairs and unpacks her things and does a load of laundry. I start to feel sick and run up to the bathroom, I throw up everywhere.

Mom: You okay?

I couldn't even answer her. She goes down stairs and checks the milk then comes back up.

Mom: You drank bad milk. 

For the next 5 days I was stuck in bed. I only talked to Christain the whole, I told him not to tell the other's I was sick. On friday I finally went to school, my mom drove me. The morning felt slow to me, I didn't pay attention to anything and I sat out of gym because I still wasn't feeling the best. At lunch I found some of the new friends I made. We'd been really good friends since school started, but we hasn't had the chance to hangout outside of school. I was with Salia, Mariam, Joelee, Tina, Dominique, & Bianca. 

Me: Tina.....?

Tina: What?

Me: Are you & Chaz dating now?

Tina: Yeah. He finally asked me out. 

She smiles and blushes.

Me: I miss alot when I'm gone for a week.

 Mariam: So, what's with you and Christian?

When she said that, I saw Bianca flinch. I mean, I knew Bianca liked him, not that she would take him from me.

Me: Nothing's different.

Joelee: Oh, come on! 'Nothing's different', what the heck is that supposed to mean?

Me: Well, we had a sleep over on the weekend. He was at my house for days. It was nice. I haven't seen him yet today though. Dominique, Ryan ask you out yet?

Dominique: No. I don't think he likes me...

Me: Of course he does! I mean, what's not to like?

Dominique smiles a bit. The bell rings and I say bye to all of them and head to my locker but I run into Ryan.

Ryan: Wow look at that! Bella's alive! 

He hugs me.

Ryan: Where have you been? No one's seen you or heard from you all week. We were worried.

Me: I had food posioning. Anyways! Why didn't you ask out Dominique?

Ryan: Because she doesn't like me.

Me: Yes, she does! ASK HER OUT!

Ryan: She does!? 

A smile goes across his face. 

Me: I have dance, gotta go!

I keep walking to my locker and grab my dance stuff, I didn't feel like sitting out of another class today. We didn't do much, just had a free period to do whatever we wanted, which was good. I didn't over work myself, I just fooled around. The bell rang and I went back to my locker, dropped off my clothes and grabbed my binder. Fourth period sucked. I had art. I mean we got to draw but we were forced to draw a flower vase. I did what the teacher asked, but it was not a fun project. After school I walked home and had a lazy night doing nothing. The next morning I actually felt have decent. I got up showered and go dressed I called Christain and told him to meet me outside my house. I heard a honk from outside, so I ran outside barefoot. I went over to his car and waited for him to get out. When he got out, I didn't hug him.

 Me: Look, this is gonna sound retarded, but.... You need to date Bianca, not me.

Christian: Bella, I can't do that.

Me: I know you like her and she likes you too. 

Christian: I do like her, but...

Me: Then go. Go tell her that before it's too late. 

Christian: So me and you are over? Are you sure? I do care about you Bella.

Me: Yes. I'm sure. Now go. 

He hugs me goodbye and I always fall apart in his arms, he leaves. I spent all day thinking about what I did. My words kept echoing in my mind. I know that it was for the best, plus I couldn't stand to hurt Bianca, even if it was by accident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.2K 37
After their two worlds collided in 2018, Hero and Josephine found themselves captivated by a love they could of never quite imagined. With quaranti...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
18.5K 262 30
𝗘𝘅 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 -𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲�...
29.7K 1.6K 41
When Hero Fiennes Tiffin encounters Miss Josephine Langford, the fire in her blue eyes sways him to make a generous offer. And her sorry financial p...