An Omega Novel: Fang (Book 1)

By fictionowl

(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Fang Peak is no ordinary omega. Born with a... More

Twins
Trouble Makers
Brave
Getting Out of Trouble
Things Begin to Change
No Ordinary Sub
Fall Out Boys
Mama Alpha to the Rescue
Dominant versus Sub
First Day of School
Big Brothers
A Day With Noah
Jet Ridge
Bad Influence
The Academy
Dominants on Sub Campus
Sign the Petition
I Don't Like Dominants
Can We Go Home
Home Sweet Home
The Dominant Sub (Part 1)
The Dominant Sub (Part 2)
A Pleasant Surprise
One-Sided Affection
Complicated
Pull of the Mating Bond
A Special Day for Someone Special
Breaking the News
Caught in the Act
Rejection
Getting Over Heartbreak
Trouble
The New Motive
Going Home
Suitor...
The Omega
Lashing Out
Rogue
Alpha Rogue
Little Rebel Wolf
Blast From the Past
It Takes Heart
Trouble In the Valley (Part 1)
Trouble In the Valley (Part 2)
Repercussions
Progress
Mates
United; We Stand
Epilogue

Wisdom of the Alpha

30.2K 1.5K 128
By fictionowl

A little brotherly bonding ahead...gotta love Felix.

***********

15 years old

The ugly side of pure admiration would be pure jealousy; something which Fang was excelling at this very moment as he looked with complete hatred and envy at the girl who held Jet's attention.

It was that same girl from the shopping plaza; Amanda was her name. Fang couldn't believe they kept in contact. He glared his anger and jealousy as he watched Jet place an arm around the girl's shoulders and she leaned into him.

It had been a long day and while the sub did have fun, his entire mood seemed to change whenever he saw Jet and that girl together. They had been extremely touchy-feely all day and shamelessly flirting. It hurt so much that he'd been forced into dragging Jesse and Riley to other parts of the theme park where he wouldn't be able to see them.

And it worked; until they all decided to go on a ride at the same time. Fang would give the girl credit; she had an obnoxiously high pitched scream and he'd been forced to watch them all through the ride. They'd sat in front and she'd clung to Jet for dear life. Secretly; he'd hoped she'd fly off the ride as it made a loop if only it meant shutting her up.

The sun was setting and now they were all leaving the theme park and going to the boardwalk that wasn't that far away; only a five minute drive away.

*********

Fang rolled his eyes in annoyance as Jet pulled off his jacket and placed it around Amanda's shoulders. He would like to believe she'd been notified ahead of time by Jet that they'd be coming here to dress a little warm. Instead, she'd come dressed in tank top that stuck her like a second skin and a pair of jeans shorts that reached midway on her thigh.

"Let's go get ice cream!" Jesse yelled bolting forward toward the ice cream man and his cart. Just before the sub could get very far, Fang lunged forward grabbing the white blond sub by the elbow and returning him to his side.

"Behave!" the black haired sub barked at his friend causing the sub to pout but he didn't complain as the group moved toward the ice cream man.

The white blond sub bought a triple scoop of cookies and cream ice cream while Fang settled for a two scoop of rocky road. The subs went over to the railing that separated them from the water and prevented them from getting any nice ideas.

The boardwalk had people walking about and kids running about playing water gun fights. Some ran about sword fighting each other with balloon animals while their parents watched over them trailing behind. Music played all around them.

Finishing off the last of his ice cream, Fang leaned against the railing lazily draping his arms over it as he looked down into the water. Jesse shivered next to him hugging his arms around his chest.

"Are you cold?" the black haired sub asked smirking at the white blond sub.

"I shouldn't have eaten so much; I guess." He commented causing the black haired sub to laugh. Fang shrugged off his jacket and gave it Jesse exchanging it for the sub's backpack. The sub took it grateful beyond measure; he was freezing. Slinging the straps on, he nudged the white blond sub on the elbow.

"Let's go get some food." He motioned his head to the other subs. "Felix!" he called not really feeling to walk over to the dominant to just tell him where they were going. Felix looked up from talking with the other dominants and to his smaller counterpart who stood over at the railing.

"We're gonna get some food." Fang relayed. The dominant twin walked over finishing off the last of his ice cream.

"What are we getting?" he asked. The sub shrugged.

"Whatever there is?" he replied though it came out more as question. They took a leisurely stroll along the walkway, taking their time in getting there while taking in their surroundings. At one point, the dominants had to stop as they realized the subs were way behind them standing in a crowd. When they went to investigate, they realized the subs had stopped to watch a couple dance to a song. They had no clue what the name of the song was but the subs apparently knew it because not only were they cheering on the couple and singing along, they were also swaying in rhythm to it.

Afterward, they walked a little ways again only to stop altogether to watch a drunken man attempt to dance to a song. Well; the man wasn't drunk; he was beyond wasted. When finally they reached the area with all the food, the subs had a very difficult time in deciding what they wanted.

When it was decided that Fang and Jesse would be eating rounds of food, the two settled for their first course which consisted of three corndogs. Somehow, they all managed to squish themselves onto that one long table and bench.

"Can I get a bite of that?" Felix asked his eyes moving from the corndogs to his twin's face. Fang glared first wanting to smack Felix but nevertheless, he complied. After the first bite, Felix had proceeded to stealing that one leaving his twin with only two.

"Why didn't you get for yourself instead of stealing mine?" the sub scolded glaring at his larger counterpart.

"Why are you getting upset? You have two." The larger twin shot back causing his twin to mock him and grumble profanities at him. Felix finished off his and waited for his twin to look away and as he wished, Fang had leaned to the side closer to Kian to see what the sub was showing him on his phone. He reached over and stole his twin's last corndog.

Fang laughed after the video on Kian's phone ended and sat back straight taking a bite of his corndog. When he looked back to find his box empty, he immediately looked to his brother who smirked at him while he held a half eaten corndog in his hand.

"Felix! You pest! Go buy me more." He yelled at his twin pointing in the direction of the stall where he'd bought it. The larger twin shook his head. "It's only fair; you stole my food now go buy me more or I'll beat you up." Felix actually burst out laughing at that threat. Fang glared. "You know I'm perfectly capable of kicking your ass Felix." He stated pointing an angry finger at his twin. Holding his hands up in surrender, Felix complied getting up and going over to the stall with Jesse in tow as the sub decided to go get something else to eat.

Felix came back with two boxes of the same thing and an extra box containing chicken nuggets while Jesse bought the nuggets and French fries.

*********

Felix looked over to his twin to find him looking visibly uncomfortable. It took him a while to figure out why Fang was behaving so weird but then he realized what was happening. Every time Jet and his date shamelessly flirted and she laughed, Fang flinched. While he'd known they were close growing up, he'd never have thought Fang would actually be into Jet.

Now that he thought about it, he remembered Jet saying something about how Fang was avoiding him.

The dominant knew that Jet wasn't completely straight; Jet didn't have a preference. Boy or girl, he'd be okay with it. When the girl laughed again and Fang flinched he'd decided he'd had enough of watching this weak side of his twin. He nudged Fang's elbow.

The black haired sub looked up at his twin. "Let's go for a walk." He nodded and followed after his brother.

"Where are you guys going?" Jet asked when he saw the two get up. Felix looked back wanting to smack the dominant dead but then again, Jet probably didn't know how Fang felt toward him.

"For a walk; we need to talk about something." Felix commented before walking off with his brother. The twins walked in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes before Felix broke the silence getting straight to the point.

"So, when did you start having feelings toward Jet?" he asked causing the black haired sub to look up at him with alarmed eyes. Felix chuckled. "It's okay Fang. I don't think any less of you. So, when did this happen?"

"Beginning of the school year when he started going to the academy." The black haired sub sighed thinking about Jet and how he was around that human girl.

"Do you want Jet to be your mate?" Felix asked. The idea didn't sound bad to Fang. He really liked the dominant and honestly, while he's never willingly submitted to any dominant before, he would willingly do so with Jet without hesitation or fight.

"I hope so; more than anything in the world." Felix looked over at his smaller counterpart and his heart broke for his brother. He hated seeing the sub so upset.

"You really like him, don't you?" Fang looked up at him and the raw anguish in those green eyes seared him. The sub shook his head.

"I don't like him Felix. I love him." the sub stopped his gaze pointed at the ground. "He'll never love me when he could have someone like Amanda." The sub's voice broke and Felix saw the single tear that slid down Fang's cheek. The dominant boy pulled his twin closer and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy to offer solace.

"Why haven't you ever told him?"

"What's the point?" the sub shot back. Felix looked down at his brother.

"You know what? You don't need a mate. You never have. You're perfectly fine on your own and you're strong. You don't need to mate to make you happy. I see you on that soccer field and with your friends and the smile on your face tell me you're happy." Fang frowned at his brother's words.

"Having a mate doesn't necessarily mean being happy. People make their own happiness. Yours is on the soccer field; in the human world. Go make your happiness. Forget Jet; he's not worthy of you if he can't see your love for him as plain as day."

The black haired sub smiled up at his larger counterpart. "You really think so?" the sub asked blushing. Felix smiled and nodded. "It still hurts though."

"But you can move on. Leave him in the past." The sub nodded. "You're the black haired sub; the dominant sub. Put a face to that name; make it count for something." Fang sniffled wiping his nose with the back of his hand before smiling up at his brother.

"Thanks Felix. You'll make a great alpha one day." The dominant twin shrugged but offered a cocky grin.

"I won't, won't I?"

"Cocky bastard." Fang muttered laughing as Felix joined him. "Hey, there's cotton candy over there. Do you want to get some?" he added pointing in the direction of the cotton candy. Felix looked over and thought about it then nodded.

"Sure but we might have to get for the others especially Jess." The future Mount Peak alpha commented.

"Oh god, I know right. What is up with him and all those sweet stuff he's been eating?" Felix shrugged.

"When he gets diabetes or obese he'll slow down." Felix commented sarcastically.

"We're werewolves; we can't get sick like humans." Fang replied scoffing.

"Not so loud; and I know that pup." Felix teased.

______________________________________________

Felix at the top. (Obviously the twins are played by the same person.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 23.6K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
360K 18.3K 33
(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Subjected to a life of pain and misery from the moment of his birth; Kian is losing...
372K 14.1K 39
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIS IS THE BOOK 2 OF "HIS ALPHA", CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ BO...
362K 3.5K 5
--Demon Series, Book 2- side story-- River is an omega. Deemed worthless. His parents abandoned him at 13. Too weak to contribute, and too dark of a...