Hell and Back (The 100)

By JustMe52

Having been ripped out of her mother's arms right after being born a minute later than her twin, Wren Jordan... More

01- The Ark
02- Toxic
03- Twin
04- River
05- Run
06- Reinforcements
07- Rescue Party
08- Charlotte
09- Lost Cause
10- Seaweed
11- Surprises
12- Atom
13- Fresh Air
14 - J.M.
15 - Bunker
16 - Gone
17 - Radio
19 - Skeletons
20 - Search Party
21 - Storm
22 - Sparks
23 - Nuts
24 - Depot
25 - Happy
26 - Unity Day
27 - Bridge
28 - Gossip
29 - Virus
30 - Cure
31 - Bomb
32 - Die
33 - Fire
34 - Warrior
35 - Trade
36 - Perfect Opportunity
37 - Ridiculous
38 - Home
39 - War
40 - Rockets
41 - Mount Weather
Sequel

18 - Raven

20.9K 598 213
By JustMe52

Anger flowing through my veins, I race back to the dropship, hoping that the person is okay and didn't die during the landing. I break through the trees to see the door to the dropship lifted open with Clarke and Finn helping the girl with a gash on her head. I slow down when I reach them, eyes on the darker skinned girl. 

Clarke tears her gaze away from the girl and Finn with a pained expression on her face that she is trying to mask. Her eyes meet mine before they fall to the ground. I creep towards the three of them, noticing that Finn is talking to the girl, like they know each other. They must have been friends or something back on the Ark. 

Finn notices me walk up to the two of them. "This is Wren." He points to me once he has the girl's attention. Finn motions to Clarke beside me. "And Clarke. They were on the dropship, too."

The girl jumps to her feet with a hand pressed to her head. "Clarke? This wall because of your mom."

"My mom?" Clarke asks, surprised.

The girl nods, "This was all her plan. We were trying to come down here together. If we waited- Oh, my god." Her face flashes with several emotions, like she is remembering something important. "We couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill three hundred people to save air."

Oh, my god. The Ark has been in chaos since all of us have been sent down to earth. People are going to die.

"When?" Clarke demands.

The girl takes a deep breath. "Today." She runs over to the dropship, searching for something important. "We have to tell them you're alive." She takes a step back, eyes wide. "The radio's gone."

My lips part as I suck in a deep breath. I have to be the one to tell them what Bellamy did. I have to tell them the news. Three hundred people are going to die because of Bellamy's selfish actions. What if my parents are part of that three hundred? I never even saw them. 

"It must've gotten loose during reentry. I should've strapped it to the A-strut. Stupid!" The girl yells out in annoyance at herself.

"No, no!" I step forward with tears beginning to form in my eyes. "Someone got here before us." I turn to Clarke and Finn. "Bellamy did this. He threw it in a river."

All hope drains from their faces. 

The girl marches up to me. "Where is it? Maybe I can still use the parts if it's not too late."

I shake my head. "I-I don't remember. I was just so furious with him. I wasn't fully aware of my surroundings."

Clarke storms past me, headed in the direction that I had come from. She made sure to shoulder check me on her way. I bite down on my tongue, knowing that I probably deserved that. Clarke is thinking that I should have stopped Bellamy. I exhale out of my nose before sprinting off behind Clarke. The girl and Finn chase behind us. 

We couldn't have been running for more than a few minutes before Clarke spotted Bellamy walking through the trees. She races right up to him. 

"Where is it?" Clarke demands.

Bellamy spots me over Clarke's shoulder. "Hey, Princess." He smirks at me. "You taking a walk in the woods?"

I push past Clarke to push against Bellamy's chest, angrily. "The Ark is getting ready to kill three hundred people to save oxygen!" I roughly push him backwards towards a tree. "And I can guarantee you that it won't be council members. It'll be working people."

"Your people."  Clarke steps up to my right side.

"Bellamy." Finn races up to us and shoves his chest. "Where's the radio?"

Bellamy pushes Finn back, getting angry. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb, Bellamy." I cross my arms over my chest, heavily glaring at him. "It's not a good look on you."

"Bellamy Blake?" The girl asks before Finn can push him again. "They're looking everywhere for you."

Bellamy's face hardens. "Shut up."

Clarke glances between the two of them. "Looking for him, why?"

"He shot Chancellor Jaha." The girl and I end up saying, simultaneously.

Shock covers Finn and Clarke's face as they take in the new information. 

Clarke leans back away from him. "That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we're dead."

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin." Finn gives him a disgusted look.

"He only cares about himself. He always has." I speak in a bitter tone.

Bellamy's eyes dart to mine for a split second, filled with anger. He shakes his head once and turns to walk away. He only walks a very short distance before the girl is following behind him.

"Hey, Shooter!" She calls to him. She steps out in front of him. "Where's my radio?"

"Get out of my way."

"Where is it?" She presses on.

Bellamy glares down at the girl. "I should've killed you when I had the chance."

The girl squares up to Bellamy just as intimidatingly. "Really?" She lowers her voice and fills it with hate. "Well, I'm right here."

In a second, Bellamy grabs ahold of the girl's arms and slams her up against the closest tree by her neck. A flash of silver catches my eye. A knife is held in the air by the girl. I race forward, oddly concerned for Bellamy's safety, yet not wanting him to kill the girl either. 

Finn, Clarke, and myself stand beside the two of them. The three of us had plans to intervene until the knife was drawn. Now, we stand beside them, worriedly glancing between the two to see what the next move is.

"Where's my radio?" She demands once more.

"Okay, stop it." Clarke takes a smaller step towards them. 

Bellamy swiftly looks down at the knife pointed at his face for a second. His gaze flickers over to mine before he yanks his hand off of her neck, stepping back. A breath of air slips past my lips from a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding. Bellamy tears his eyes away from me and starts to walk off again. The girl slides her knife back in her jeans. 

"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." Bellamy says over his shoulder. 

"Yeah, he's not my favorite person either," The girl shouts back to him. 

Bellamy's attention is gained once more as he spins back around. 

"But, he isn't dead." She finishes.

"What?" Bellamy's face turns blank.

"You're a lousy shot."

Clarke shoots me a look, like I should be the one to win Bellamy back on our side. My eyes simply harden with a swift shake of my head. A question begins to form on her lips, but she's reminded of what's more important at the moment. Clarke walks up to Bellamy, focused. "Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again by protecting three hundred of your people. Where's the radio?"

Bellamy looks down towards the ground. "It's too late." 

"Look, you can be mad at me all you want." Bellamy walks up to where I am searching for the radio in the river. 

I completely ignore him as I step over towards a bed of rocks. My jeans are soaked with water all the way up to my calves, along with my shoes being completely soaked. Finn had run back to camp to gather a few others to help search for the radio. Everyone was spread out looking for it. Bellamy was the only one to stay on dry ground.

"But, if you're going to be a leader then you need to be a better fighter." Bellamy shoves his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He peers out over the river at everyone else before his gaze settles back on me. "No one is going to follow you if you're weak and can't protect yourself. You need to be stronger."

I keep up with my act of ignoring him. He knows full well that I can hear everything he is saying. We both know that I'm too stubborn to give him my full attention. 

Bellamy sighs, "Every other day, I'm going to train you. I'll teach you how to fight, but no one else is allowed to know. We need everyone else to believe that you aren't weak."

He wants to teach me how to fight? Really?

"We start tomorrow." Bellamy continues.

"Hey, I found it!" Somone yells from across the river. 

My head snaps up. One of the guys is holding the soaked radio in the air, like a trophy. All at once, everyone rushes over to him, which leads us closer to dry land. I step out of the water and end up standing beside Bellamy as Raven- I finally learned the girl's name- examines the machine. 

Clarke hovers around her. "Can you fix it?"

Raven turns the radio over in her hands. "Maybe, but it'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." 

"Like I said, it's too late." Bellamy speaks up. 

Without even thinking, I punch him in the arm and shove him in the chest, furiously. Something in me snaps and I find myself up in Bellamy's face. The whole trying to ignore him thing just went so far out the window. "Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?"

"You asked me to help. I helped." Bellamy seems unfazed by my attitude.

I shove his chest again. "Three hundred people are going to die today because of you! What if your family is part of that? What if any of our families is part of that?" I motion to everyone behind me. 

"Hold up!" Raven calls out.

Her voice has me spinning around to face her. My chest heaves up and down from the anger racing through my veins. There's just something about Bellamy that makes me so angry. Maybe these training lessons will be a good idea. They will give me a reason to punch him.

"We don't have to talk to the Ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven questions. 

Finn hangs his head down. "Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio?"

A smile forms on Raven's face. She has a plan up her sleeve. Hopefully, it will save everyone on the Ark.

XXXXX

Aye-o! Long time, no...write? Yeah, let's go with that. 

It's been so long since I have updated this story and I greatly apologize for that. I will try to get better at updating. I still have so much planned for this. 

There's some tension going on between Wren and Bellamy. I kind of like having Wren be mad at him a lot. It's kind of fun. 

Bellamy is going to start training her. Let's see how well this goes.

Question: How do you think the training will go? How do you want it to go?

So, yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...