Tronnor Oneshots

Par o2lcloudylove123

- Tronnor oneshots - Plus

Anxiety.
Workaholic.
Hikes In The Rain.
A Cuddle Makes It Better.
More than friends. (part 1)
More than friends. (Part 2)
Jealous.
Anniversaries and screaming children (part 1)
Anniversaries and screaming children (part 2)
Sick on tour.
A grazed heart as lovers part.
A grazed heart as lovers part (2)
We'll meet again. (Sequel to picture of a lifetime)
5 Anxiety Tips.
Youtube.
Tired and snuggly.
Blind date.
Breaking legs in Rome.
Ease.
Bite.
NEW STORY
Blue.
A day at the zoo.
Missing.
Found.
Cover time.
You're Beautiful.
The Quiet.
Nurse Connor.
Always.
For him.
I can't sleep.
A smile worth a hundred bruises.
Picture of a lifetime - Alternate ending.
Manic Mind.
Manic Mind (pt 2).
My Never Ending Story.
Just Breathe.
Thank you.
The Lost Boy.
The Rich Boy.
The Happy Boy.
Gasoline.
Vidcon.

Why is he shaking?

2.4K 100 60
Par o2lcloudylove123

*Childlike Connor and mentions of seizures*

Prompt from @controyecon

Troye's POV

It was a normal day at first, we woke up late, snuggled together amongst the sheets of the hotel bed. We had been staying in Anaheim for Vidcon, and my sleepy baby persisted to cuddle into my side, sucking his thumb against my chest. I stroked back his messy mop of hair, and pecked his forehead, rousing him from his slumber. He was usually the first to wake up, prodding me intently until I woke myself. It was strange that he was so tired, and I frowned slightly as he let out a frustrated mumble.

"Kitten, it's time to wake up. I've ordered you some breakfast my love." I stroked his hair once more, and he let out a long and heavy breath.

"Darling what's wrong?" I cooed, nuzzling my nose into his, just the way that would usually make him giggle. This time it had no avail.

"M-my head h-hurts Tro" He sniffled, falling into my embrace. "I feel funny." He protested, still failing to open his eyes. I nodded, and started to place the back of my hand to his forehead. He wasn't burning up, and he didn't look pale. I was confused.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'll get you some Advil, just sleep for a little longer okay?" I prised myself from the covers and walked over to my case. He wasn't even whining anymore, he had fallen back to sleep.

This was strange behaviour from Connor, he was usually so bouncy.

-Time skip-

As the late morning approached we were on our way down to the convention centre. Of course Connor didn't have anything today, but he needed to stay in my company as I attended panels. I had managed to get him up with some encouragement, but he walked wearily at my side, his arms clinging onto my shoulder as he buried his head in my chest. We walked slowly, and he seemed shy and quiet. He would usually bounce up to the fans and tackle our friends in bear hugs, but he had just hidden against my side, leaving it to me to explain his weird behaviour.

"Troye boy!" I stopped suddenly as Zoe caught my arm. She was hand in hand with Tyler, and Hangrid were just behind. The convention room was packed, and this was the first time I had seen them across the whole trip.

"Hey Zo, everyone, it's so great to see you guys!" They went to hug me, but it was cut short as Connor began to whimper again.

"Hey Connie, what's wrong baby boy?" Zoe had moved to my side, the one that Connor was hugging. He looked a little dazed, and was complaining of a headache again. She tried to rub his shoulder, but he just hid more, using me as a guard. These were his best friends, and I was suddenly quite concerned.

"Troye what's going on?" Hannah clocked my worry, and watched as I crouched down to him. He was only a little shorter, but he liked it when we were face to face. I cupped his cheek in my hands, and wiped his tears, before walking him slowly to Zoe. He seemed wobbly and everyone noticed. He finally excepted Zoe's embrace and cuddled into her chest.

"I think he is a little under the weather, he's been feeling off like this all day bless him." I tried to explain, but as I made my over exaggerated hand gestures, Zoe was gabbing our friends attention.

"Troye, why is he shaking?" She questioned, watching as I rushed forward. This was new, his hands seemed to spasm, along with his arms.

"Connor, sweetheart, come here." I smiled, taking my boyfriend back. I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. They looked unfocused. He was crying again. "It's okay kitten, how do you feel?" I asked, watching as he shook his head. He was swallowing an awful lot and he seemed unable to answer back.

"Connor?" Tyler interrupted, stepping in as my voice had no avail. "It's Ty Ty Con?" He waved his hand across his face, but still there was no response. I had him in my grip as his footing began to waver, and all of us now stood concerned.

"There's something wrong with him Troye, let's get him sat down somewhere okay?" Hannah was leading us out of the room, sending Ingrid to look for the onsite medic.

Then just out of the blue, suddenly as we were walking, he just slipped to the ground.

"CONNOR?" I caught him gently, and laid him flat, my throat closing as he began to shake uncontrollably. I could feel the tears spring to my eyes, and I listened as Tyler ran for help.

"HELP, SOMEONE HELP!" I pleaded, my hands shaking his form. "PLEASE BABY PLEASE!"

"We need to get him on his side Troye!" Hannah shouted, kneeling to my aid. She helped me roll him gently into the recovery position and she helped hold his lolling head.

"W-what's going o-on?" I whimpered, trying to hold him down. Hannah pulled my arms away from him, and was suddenly placing her jacket under his head.

"He's having a seizure Troye, you need to stay calm, and don't hold him down. Zoe's calling an ambulance okay?" She seemed so calm, but I sat in complete shock.

It was a scary sight.

His eyes were rolled back so I could only see the white's flickering. His throat made an awful sound as if he struggled to breathe. He was panting as he began to bring up a bile like substance, and shook unconsciously as his limbs rhythmically spasmed.

"He He d-doesn't h-have s-seizures!" I protested, flailing my arms about. Hannah nodded her head and explained that that's why they called the paramedics.

I was in hysterics.

"I-is he going to b-be okay?" I cried, watching as Zoe took me in her arms. I was squeezing Connors hand and massaging his palm. His shaking had decreased slightly, but he was still seizing, oblivious to the crowd now forming around him.

"Troye darling, it's alright, we have his airways open, he'll be alright." Hannah was trying to console me, as I just sat confused. I knew something hadn't been right!

I stoked back his hair, making sure his head was still supported. He was becoming more aware, and he was suddenly laying still. I could hear the ambulance pulling up outside.

"Baby, kitten, can you hear me?" I watched in hope as his eyes flickered slightly. His vision was groggy, and he laid motionless. All that could be heard were tiny whimpers starting to leave his lips.

"It's okay my darling, it's okay." He was getting distressed, and I pulled his head across my lap. Tyler was leading the paramedics through the crowd and they were suddenly bent beside him.

"Has he ever had seizures before?" One asked, as they began to load him onto a stretcher. He was still pretty unaware, exhausted from the episode all together. He was unresponsive as I shook my head, and the paramedic began to fit him with some oxygen.

We rushed into the ambulance, and I wiped my remaining tears.

"Are there any other medical conditions we need to know about?" I was asked as I sat beside him. He looked as if he were asleep, and I pecked his forehead gently. My hand was still firmly intertwined and I calmed my neves with a shaky breath.

"He has autism, he's quite childlike and suffers from learning disabilities. His disability renders him quite dependent on me, so when he wakes up I need to be there." The man nodded, and persisted with writing the condition in his notes.

"Don't worry Mr Mellet, we will make sure you don't leave his side."

I mouthed a quiet thank you before turning back to my loved one. He looked fragile under the breathing mask, and had been strapped down to prevent further injuries. I kissed his fingers, and closed my eyes.

Please be okay, I thought.

-time skip -

It had been a couple of hours of tests, and our friends had slowly arrived. Connor was still passed out after the ordeal, completely exhausted after the whole situation. We all sat around his bed, and I leaned over to wrap myself around him. He was just sleeping, in a stable condition, but he had to be checked out, due to the very unusual seizure.

"Baby boy, can you hear us?" I watched with a smile as he began to fidget under the covers. I rubbed his shoulder, and made sure he knew I was there as he laid more aware.

"T-Two" He mumbled groggily, turning over to lay on his side. "T-Troyyee." He whimpered as he opened his eyes. He was quaking with nerves and I watched as his heart rate rose.

"Calm down darling, I'm here, Tro's here." I put my fingers through his sweaty locks, and he woke up properly, looking more like his usual self.

"Ahhh w-where a-am I?" He was crying and he tugged on the sleeve of my jumper. He didn't like new environments, and was beginning to panic. Zoe had risen from her perch on Alfie's knee, and came to his other side. He wasn't calming down.

"You're in the hospital, the place where people make you better." I cooed, shuffling over to sit on the bed.

"Cuddle." He whined, not really caring about the situation any longer. "Cuddle please." He demanded, pulling me down.

My embrace was known to calm him down.

I was soon cradling him against my chest as our friends conversed, and he sucked his thumb against my jumper. His breathing was steady again, and I gave him a sip of the juice that sat on the side. He looked as if he would sleep again, that was until the door opened.

"The doctors here." Tyler gestured to the front of the room, watching as the man walked in with an absent smile.

"Is everything okay?" I gulped, praying to myself as Connor cuddled obliviously into my frame. I tightened my grip, and pressed a kiss to his head. He was fiddling with the teddy bear Tyler had brought him, and sat content as we talked to the doctor.

"We think Connor has a mild form of epilepsy, meaning that from time to time he could be prone to epileptic fits. The seizure he had was tonic clonic, which isn't unnormal for his condition, and we are quite happy to let him go on medication to control this." The doctor smiled as he removed the notes from the bed, smiling down at my boyfriend as he persisted to show off his cuteness.

I felt a huge weight fall from my shoulders, and I hugged my man with all my might.

Thank god.

"Thank you." Hannah smiled, as the doctor began to exit. He nodded before turning on his feet.

"The nurse will be round with her prescription in an hour or so, but as of then you are free to get him home. I suggest that he gets some rest over the next day or two, but apart from that he should make a full recovery." The doctor nodded his head at us, before strolling away.

"Are we g-going h-home?" Connor asked, looking up at me with hopeful eyes. I kissed the tip of his lips, and nodded sweetly, ruffling his dirty blonde locks. He stared at me innocently, leaving a peck on my cheek.

"Yes honey, we're going home." I breathed, happy that he was okay.

A/N

I know it's not my best oneshot...don't shoot me if I got something wrong about the medical terms to do with seizures.... I'm not an expert.

I probably did not do this justice.

Sorry I suck.

Send me requests if you wish...

Becca xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

119K 2.1K 48
Bughead One shots
1.6K 54 31
an assortment of one-shots containing either tronnor or phan.
1.6K 74 14
Random Tronnor oneshots. Pretty much all fluff. No schedule, updated whenever I have time and ideas -Em x