The Forced Marriage With The...

By endcore

The Krestochian city or the night city of Krestochia, regarded for its beauty and enchanted serenity is ruled... More

Prologue
Chapter One : Ignite Interest
Chapter Two : Invitation
Chapter Three : The Royal Ball
Chapter Four : Mysterious Savior
Chapter Five : Marry Me Or Cry Forever
Chapter Six : Blue Wedding
Chapter Seven : Unusual Environment
Chapter Eight : Cynic
Chapter Nine : Even If It Kills Me
Chapter Ten : Lucid As A Stream
Chapter Eleven : Prolepsis Of Acceptence
Chapter Twelve : Desolate
Chapter Thirteen : Hint Of Reverence
Chapter Fourteen : Drugged
Chapter Fifteen : Event Of Night
Chapter Sixteen : Memories
Chapter Seventeen : Escape
Chapter Eighteen : Natural Sound
Chapter Nineteen : Console
Chapter Twenty : Enchanted You
Chapter Twenty One : Villain With A Smiling Cheek
Chapter Twenty Two : Glass Doll
Chapter Twenty Three : Castle of Midnight
Chapter Twenty Four : Smile Of Yours
Chapter Twenty Five : Warmth
Chapter Twenty Six : Ardent Artist
Chapter Twenty Seven : South Vamparian Mall
Chapter Twenty Eight : Dream Shop
Chapter Twenty Nine : Meadow of Roses
Chapter Thirty : Jester
Event Of The Past : Blood and amount
Chapter Thirty Two : Magenta
Chapter Thirty Three : Bloom Again
Chapter Thirty Four : Hypnotic Presence
Chapter Thirty Five : Masks And Mini Mannequins
Chapter Thirty Six : Crush And Wine
Chapter Thirty Seven : Dark Misconceptions
Chapter Thirty Eight : Lights And Rides
Chapter Thirty Nine : Queer Noise Of Silence
Chapter Forty : Blood Moon Night
Chapter Forty One : Resurrect
Chapter Forty Two : Lost
Chapter Forty Three : Fiend And The Storm
Chapter Forty Four : Silver Masked
Chapter Forty Five : Hallucinations
Chapter Forty Six : The Evil's Greed
Chapter Forty Seven : Dread Night
Chapter Forty Eight : Ruthless Shadow
Chapter Forty Nine : Death's Warning
Chapter Fifty : Paled
Chapter Fifty One : Haunted Party (Part-1)
Chapter Fifty One : Haunted Party (Part-2)
Chapter Fifty One : Haunted Party (Part-3)
Chapter Fifty Two : The Devil's Waltz
Chapter Fifty Three : Chaos
Chapter Fifty Four : Two Masters, One Rose
Chapter Fifty Five : Ashes By The Blue Fire
Epilogue : White Roses And The Truth
Characterizations - Updated
T.F.M.W.T.V.K. - Bonus Book
Book 2 : Her King Charming : The Tale Of A Cursed Princess
Posters/Banners/Artworks And Theme Pictures
Dear, Cavendish

Chapter Thirty One : Mine Forever

84.1K 2.6K 542
By endcore

Extremely Lengthy Chapter! I did it! Twice!

****

This chapter contains some mature content so if you are under-aged (18 and below) I recommend you to skip Rose's POV and jump to Jaq's POV.

{READ AT YOUR OWN RISK}

***

Chapter Playlist :

❄️Ed Sheeran - 'Shape of You'

❄️Alan Walker : 'Sing me to sleep'

❄️Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina :      'Stereo Love'

❄️Katy Perry : 'Unconditionally'
********

*****

Henry walked upstairs heavy heartedly because he purely regretted for forcing himself on her. He should have given her space. Nigel was right, he messed up this whole thing and there was no slight fault of hers. She is pure and innocent like an angel. He made Rose miserable. Maybe he was wrong with this complete idea of forced marriage and trapping her in a golden cage.

Rose was meant to be free. Free from his monstrous reality. She could have lived a better life with someone better but then she wasn't safe to live alone either. She could have been easily ruined in the money bond. If it were not for this reason, he would have first loved her then married her with her consent and not forcefully with her tears.

Now, how was he supposed to make her happy? How can he bring her back? The biggest question that was still left unanswered was that will she love him again and accept him? Henry had lost all of his chances but whatever he did was for her love and he wanted Rose to be his and his only even if it is the most selfish thing to do.

Reaching the door to his bed chamber, he knocked but no answer followed. Maybe she didn't want to talk to him. Henry decided to quietly enter the room, give Rose her freedom and leave her. That's all because if you love something the most then you ought to set it free.

He took three steps towards her, as Henry found Rose staring at the stars with a sheet of paper with handwritten note, precisely a letter in her hand, standing all alone on the balcony.

"Rose.." He called out softly not meaning to startle her.

Rose craned her head towards him and her eyes were pool of tears threatening to be spilled.

"I am sorry, love." He quickly breathed out, his heart paining to see her tears but she shook her head. "No."

Henry nodded his head in defeat having got the clue that she didn't want his pity or apology so, he decided to leave her alone.

He exhaled sharply as if he was about to break, but when he turned around, he felt two arms wrapped tightly around his torso and her body hugging him from behind. "Don't leave, please. I need you." Rose rested her head on his shoulder and whimpered.

"Rose.." He said breathily.

"No. Please, do not leave me alone." Her voice cracked and her hold on his body tightened.

"I am not leaving you, sweetheart." Henry gently held her hands and released himself then turned around to wound his arms around her delicate waist.

Rose hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder, "I am sorry. Sorry, so sorry.." She sobbed, "I am sorry for my bad behaviour, I have been so bad to you."

Henry stroke her hair with his fingers, "It is not your fault, love."

Rose lifted her head and stared straight into his eyes, "It is, I have been so ungrateful." Her tears flowing out freely and her lower lip quivered. "No, Rose. It is alright." Henry rubbed her back with the palm of his hand.

"You saved me." She managed to choke out between hiccups. "No, I didn't. I am the one who has been bad. I should be the one regretting to take away your freedom, not you. You are innocent and pure something not meant for me, yet you accepted me and did whatever you can to please me and in return, I hurt you and tortured the life out of you. I have been a monster to you." Henry's face became stoic and his eyes changed colour to that of silver with marine green spots. They were the most unearthly, beautiful and truthful eyes she had ever seen.

"No! You do not call a person who saves you and cares for you, a monster." Rose whispered. "You are not monster and bad. You are the person, I loved the most. You were mistaken, I understand. I love you." She held his hands and brought it to her chest, to place a kiss on them, "How can I ever thank you?"

Henry kissed her forehead and pulled her impossibly closer and tipped her chin up to him, so close that their lips were almost touching. With his fingers, he wiped her tears away and kissed her eyes. "No crying hence forth." He said before he kissed her softly and passionately. This time she lightly kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I promise not to hurt you ever again." He whisperer between kisses.

When they parted, he rested his forehead against hers and between heavy breaths said, "I love you so much, Rose."

"I love you too." She smiled brightly and they kissed again.

Henry lifted her up in his arms in bridal style and carried her towards their bed.

******

Rose's POV :

He was so sweet, so passionate and his lips felt so warm and comforting, not cold and bitter. There is no point now in hiding my feelings for him. I need him bad and I always want to love him till my death and I will, I make this promise to myself.

With so much care, he placed me on the bed and kissed me again but it was short, so I pouted a little and he gave a small chuckle before laying me down. He trapped me on the mattress with his frame and kissed me hungrily as if he had been yearning for me since years. He sucked my lower lip, teasingly biting and nibbling it. His tongue demanded the entrance to my mouth, so I let him this time. He was so delicious and warm not cold as I had expected. Our tongues moved in synchronization in the most euphoric experience. I have never been kissed before in such a way and it felt so satisfying to my soul. Even though he had kissed me earlier and forgive me because I enjoyed it but somewhere it felt wrong. Somewhere it felt bad and guilty.

Now, no misconceptions, no compromise, no regret, just love. He wrapped his arms around my waist securely and a wave of protection washed over me. I never felt such, never felt so loved. I love him so much.

He trailed his wet kisses from my jaw towards my chest making me moan and his fingers undid the small bow of the dress that covered my cleavage. He continued with his magic on my body and his other hand undid the ribbon tied at the back of my dress on my waist. He kissed me again and this time, it was a long one, so soft, so pure, so wonderful. His lips touched mine very delicately and caressed them with his. My body arched up at him, closer to him. When I opened my eyes again, I blushed furiously to find him shirtless and I was just in my undergarments. Only the white lace fabric was covering my feminism from his hungry eyes.

I had a sudden urge to cover myself from his devilish intentions because I have never been in such a situation. But then his eyes sparkled and gave me a warning look as if he knew what I was about to. My lips parted slightly with his eyes watching them carefully, I looked at him innocently and let him have his way with me. His love and passion is toxic, there is really no escape and maybe I have no plans to escape. I blushed again at his intensity and lolled my head to the other side staring at my dress that was thrown on the floor with his shirt. My hands were crumpled in lose fists on either side of my head on the bed. I closed my eyes and experienced myself lost between reality and dreamland, I felt the mattress beside my waist dip further as he seemed to be leaning closer. His finger tilted my head back at him making me nervously bite my lip. Slowly, I glanced at him back.

His body was beyond praise and it had set my brain and imagination in a swirl. He was a dream come true. So beautiful and mesmerizing. Every muscle of his well built body made my breath hitch. My heart beat was on a mad velocity and lost at his perfect abs and the way his biceps flexed. He had the finest personal architecture. God, save me before I am completely drowned.

His scent had already hypnotized me. How can he smell so wonderful yet addictive like a drug? The fresh cologne with his body scent, the mixture was pure ecstasy.

The most dreamy part were his eyes. The way he looked at me with a longing glitter, for me. As if, he wanted so bad to devour me. To make love to me. To claim me.

I released my lip and breathed heavily. I was completely at his mercy. He had all the rights to have me. Even I didn't regret my decision of giving onto him.

His eyes were then feasting on me, on my body. Every curve of me. While, I was lost. Lost in his love.

I was so shy by the way he looked at me. Will he find my timidity to his steaming passion immature?

To my comfort, Henry covered us with the red silk sheets and he continued working his tongue on the crevice of my neck and behind my ear. His fingers traced the curvatures of my body leading from valley of my breasts towards my thighs very slowly, gently massaging it and making me shudder by his extraordinary touch. "You are so beautiful, Rose." He huskily breathed in my ear and I shivered again.

Every time he calls out my name, it feels so good. So dream like and pure. My heart was ready to escape the rib cage. He is the most protective and loving devil I have ever seen.

He softly swiped his hand over by waist then to my belly giving me little tickles. I did my best not to moan out loud. "So soft and... pure." He remarked placing a kiss on my shoulder. Now I know how it feels when you are about to give yourself to the love of your life.

Henry's fingers traced the hem of my white laced panties and I gasped when I felt him between my thighs. "Forgive." He whispered.

His fingers unclasped my bra and removed my panties,"I shall always be gentle to you, doll."

Doll. I smiled at him and he kissed me again.

Even though there was slight pain but his love erased it with his sweetness.  

And with this he slowly took away my virginity making me his, forever.

***

Jaq Kovacevic's POV:

"So precisely made." I carefully observed my new Iron Man figurine from my new collection.

"Sir." I flinched as I heard Derek's voice. Why does this thing always has to bother me whenever I am busy with my stuff. It may seem absurd but yes, I enjoy collecting different character figurines regardless of my age because I like them. Don't mock me! Everybody has some hidden interests.

I quickly hid it under my desk and slowly placed it in the drawer then turned towards him with a scowl.

"What?" I snapped.

"Sir, I did it." Derek smiled with his eyes as bright as glowing bulbs.

"What the fuck then you want me to do? Dance at your dumb achievement." I barked sarcastically.

"If you want to. I would be delighted to join you, sir." He bowed dramatically and I gave another scowl.

"Shut the fuck up, Derek deWolf if you don't want your head on the platter."

Derek stopped smiling and twisted his lips, "I don't think you will enjoy me, sir."

I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance and grinned at him sarcastically, "Anything else?"

"Yes, sir." He said.

"Then do you need a fucking invitation to say that? You bloody imbecile!" I thumped my fist on the table but he seemed unaffected. "No, sir." He replied then continued watching my anger raise, "I saw King Henry today, at the mall."

My eyebrows furrowed at his sentence. Henry? What was he doing there?

"He was with a girl. And yes, she was damn beautiful." Derek smiled glowingly and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I didn't ask that!" I snapped at him.

This thing is weird, that human girl easily wrapped that dreaded bloodsucker around her little fingers. In fact, why should I be surprised? The girl was pretty and for a minute even I wanted to touch her. But that vampire is not something to fall for girls. It's sure he might be using her for his pleasure and then discard her eventually. Even though taking her to a mall is so unlike that bloody beast.

Henry Nicolov, the King of Vampires. My foot! That vampire is nothing but a threat. He killed our families and conquered a major part of our hard earned territory. He despises us, call us dogs, spits at our race and all this why? Because we are werewolves.

I was brave enough to stand against him. That emperor is considered brilliant, rich and tactic but I don't. I hate everything about him and by God's grace if I get a chance, I shall defeat him and one day, his race will bow before us.

"Did he see you?" I glared at Derek.

"May be, sir."

"What do you mean by 'may be'?" I practically barked at his nonsense.

"Yes, sir. But he didn't see me doing the task."

I dismissed this idiot of Derek and ordered him to collect more information on their account.

If Henry considers me a dog then he must have read it, 'Beware of dogs.'

****

This is just not it. MORE ROMANCE with BONUS chapters and stuff just of their sweet romance is yet to come.

Winner announcement, one in each chapter.
So, for this chapter...

1) Favorite dialogue winner (This is actually the official dialogue) :

@PROtroller11

More winners shall be announced in later chapters.

*****

Beacause this is JUST A TRAILER.

Mark my words ;)

✌️Till then, Peace out dearies! ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 664 21
Once upon a time, I had it all, a crown, a kingdom, and a family, but all that changed when the druids attacked my kingdom and turned it into a waste...
662 42 9
True Love don't always find each other. ...unless you're planning to use a mix of the truth and lies. Nahariel has found his lover at last. However...
771K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
12.6K 576 27
Complete. Henry, Crown Prince of the Vampires, is avoiding his responsibilities. He shuns royal tradition and his father, the King, because of his hu...