Numb. || mgc

By mikeyssidehoe

She was depressed. She was numb. She was a disease. He was her cure. He was saving her, but she was killing h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
Character Ask!!!

IMPORTANT!!!

101 3 2
By mikeyssidehoe

Hey guys! The book is over! I never really liked this one that much, but apparently you guys love it! This book didn't go according to plan and it isn't that organized at all. But I'm just really happy that it is over.

Don't worry, I have more books coming! Comment if you want the next book to be either

A. Michael fanfiction

B. Ashton fanfiction

C. Calum fanfiction

D. Luke fanfiction

I really hope that you all enjoyed this book. Thank you so much for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 59 22
she was mistreated. he was well treated. he had the perfect life. she didn't. but when all hope fails. she woke up with amnesia. and she forgot. ever...
48.1K 866 110
โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ . ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยทใ€€ . ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ *ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยท ใ€€ ยท + ใ€€. ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ** หš ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.. ใ€€ . . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท +...
48 0 15
" ๐’พ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“‰โ„ด ๐’ทโ„ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐’พ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“โ„ฏ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ธโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ด๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐“Ž"
214K 15.7K 65
A story about how 'I fucking hate you' changed to 'I fucking love you' WARNING: Mature Content (self-harm, death, sexual relations, language, violenc...