The Writer's Heartbreak ( com...

Por VioletDoge

"YOU ARE MINE" Blake said. He had his arm around my neck preventing me from escaping. "Get off me you psycho... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3- part 1
Chapter 3- Part 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
note
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
note
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
note
chapter 26
chapter 27- part 1
chapter 27- part 2
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Epilogue
Question

note

7.8K 68 0
Por VioletDoge

ALERT! ya sorry... its another crappy note but! please read its important.

the chapters are coming close to the end, about maybe around 4 chaps left. im starting a new werewolf book called Changed Person-ality. the chapters in the story im planning to make them longer than this one. you can find the book on my profile. i have already posted the 1st chapter. im planning to finish this 1st before i continue with that. im too lazy to write a sumary of the synopsis because its 2 in the morning here. just go check it out on my profile. i think you might like the story. its going to have more drama! for sure!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
104K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
983 51 13
"I Alpha Jason Huntsman of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Esmeray Woodsmith of the Blue Moon pack as my mate." My knees feel weak and my whole body st...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...