The Girl

By TimeLordRaptor32

This is about a girl, and her friends. I own none of the music or videos I put in my chapters, I only enjoy t... More

Welcome to Hell
Mourning Star
Bury Your Heart
Closer
Migraine
Mark
All Who Remain
Dear Agony
Icarus
The First Song
The Second Song
Live To Rise
The Third Song
Through The Ghost
Pearl Of The Stars
Disarm
The Afterman
Life is Beautiful
Adrian
Goodnight Moon
Built for Sin
Save Today

The Judge

9 3 0
By TimeLordRaptor32

The next morning, my mom drove me to the neighborhood she used to live in, and asked me to call her when I was ready to leave. Before I left, she smiled and kissed the top of my head. I said my goodbye, and got out of the car. I rang the first kid's door, and his (I think) his older brother. "What do you want?" he asked. "I- I'm here for Scott," I stuttered. "Oh. You're one of her friends. I'll get him. Give me a minute." I stepped out of the way of the door, and stood awkwardly in the driveway until Scott came out. Scott led me to the other guy's house. His name was, uh, Ron. When Ron came to the door, his eyes widened when he noticed me, my shirt, more specifically. "Give me a minute," he choked out.
When he came back out, he looked like he had been crying. "Are you okay?" I hesitantly asked. He nodded and gestured us to begin to walk to the park behind the neighborhood. We sat down, Ron and I on the ground, and Scott on a swing. Ron was sitting to the left of me, with his notebook open to the first page on his lap. Scott was facing us, with his notebook open in his hand. And I, well, I was looking between them both for signs it was alright to start.
We didn't even say hi to each other. The three of us all knew why we were here. We weren't here to make small chat and socialize. We were here to find out why she did it. They both gave me the sign to start, and so I did. I pressed play, and it started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891 36 25
Hey! I know it's been a while since we talked, but I wanted to update you on how it's going! So I wrote this story to let you know what's been going...
5.9K 271 38
There were friends and there were enemies. There was sickness. There was death. There were feelings that I had never felt before. Love was the last t...
Paper hearts By she

Teen Fiction

117 22 10
This is a project me and my friends wrote for our Literature subject. This is just a short story because we only wrote this for like 2-3 days so, sor...
274 0 11
I was close to dying if not from my sister. I went from bitches at school to my alcoholic, addict abusing mother. Then my best friend decided he want...