Bulletproof

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who s... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Please!
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
Please Read... I need your opinion.
Between Us
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Some Important Stuff...
68.
69.
Answers :)
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Where Are They Now?

57.

1.8K 78 7
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

As you can tell by the picture above I'm back on my polyvore shit. If you read Shadow then you know how often I use it. If the picture isn't above then you can find my polyvore it's bad-boy-hemmo because I keep shit easy. Feel free to follow because I make the outfits right before I post chapters :)

My 7 button is messed up so I literally have to press it like 10 times for it to work and it makes me sad.

So yesterday, I was pissed off because I wanted to go out, and I canceled going bowling with a friend of mine because I thought I was, but then my mom went on this whole thing about how she didn't want to go out because it's cold (like come on it's fucking winter) then come to find out, she did go out and left me home by myself. And now she wants to wonder why I'm mad at her like tf? She wants to say she did nothing wrong like no, stop.

57. Speaking Of Head...

"Are you all ready to- Oh shit" Mark stops, when he opens the door "I'm sorry" He blushes, seeing my surprised face at what Mark had just witnessed. 

"It's alright, we'll be out in a minute" I sit up, clearing my throat. 

"Okay" He nods, walking back out of the room. I get out of bed, ignoring Austin's stare on me and rummage through the drawers pulling out an outfit. Austin sighs at the fact that I've ignoring his presence and he grabs some clothes, throwing them on. I put on my clothes, and look at the full length mirror on the wall, my finger being placed on my chin in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Austin asks.

"It's missing something" I sigh "Oh I got it!" I grin, grabbing out a hat, and putting it on my head. I turn to face Austin "So...how do I look?" I ask, and his eyes scan my form.

"You look gorgeous" He compliments and I blush.

"Thanks" I smile "How can you wear jeans?" 

"They have holes in it, they're breezy" He chuckles, and I laugh shaking my head. We walk out to the living room of the camper, and Austin goes outside with Zach while I rest my legs over Mark's lap. 

"That was some moment this morning" He winks, and I groan "I told you this was a trip of rekindling"

"I don't know Mark, I'm partially glad you walked in, I don't know if kissing him would have been the best idea" I shake my head.

"I think it's something you both wanted, you could tell" He rubs my leg.

"I have to blow him" I blurt and his eyes widen. I cover my mouth, wondering why the hell I had said it out loud.

"What?" He asks.

"We made a bet, and thinking back it was really dumb" I shake my head with a frown.

"Well what was it?"

"That yesterday when we got here, you'd want to walk around to see where everything is" 

"Wow Brogan" He laughs "But hey, rekindling" He sings, and I frown.

"Stop talking about rekindling" I roll my eyes.

Oliver walks out of the bathroom, and I look up at him "You look good" He compliments.

"Thanks Babe" I grin, and we all walk outside with Austin and Zach "Why are all of you wearing pants? It's hot as fuck out here" 

"Because my knees look weird" Zach fake cries, and I laugh.

"Okay, that's a good excuse, but what about you guys?" 

"I look too damn good in skinny jeans to not wear them" Mark sasses, and I nod.

"Fair enough" 

"I just didn't want to" Oliver shrugs.

"I agree with him" Austin laughs.

"Losers" I mutter.

"What?" Oli taunts playfully.

"Love you guys!" I laugh "Now let's go watch The Neighborhood" I run over to the stage they're set to play on. We decide to not try and push our way through the massive crowd of people, and we stay in the back, deciding to see them on the big screen.

"Wow, he's hot" I gush at Jesse Rutherford.

"He even looks good with his huge head on the big screen" Mark giggles.

"Speaking of head..." Austin leans closer to me, and I elbow him in the rib.

"Now isn't the time" I mutter, and he leans back with an amused chuckle.

"How are you all doing? We are The Neighborhood, we're going to be playing some songs from our new album Wiped Out! So enjoy, this one is called The Beach" 

I cheer along with the crowd, listening to the glorious voice of Jesse, singing loudly with Mark, and nearly screaming my head off to the lyrics of the chorus.

"I'm sick! and I'm tired too! I can admit I am not fireproof" I sing, my arms wrapped around Mark. We listen to all their songs, until finally we decided to head back to our camp site.

"That was fun" Mark sighs, flopping down onto the couch.

"I agree, I had a great time" I flop down next to him.

"I need a nap" Austin huffs, walking into the camper, and taking off his shirt.

"Damn" I hear Mark mumble beside me, and I couldn't agree more, but nonetheless, I elbow him "Sorry, it's yours I forgot" He raises his hands in defense and I roll my eyes "Rekindling" He whispers in my ear, and I smack his chest.

"Shut up" I laugh.

"Go take a nap with him" Mark pushes me, causing me to fall of the couch and onto the floor.  

"Ow" I groan, but he only rolls his eyes.

"Go" He urges and I sigh, standing up and walking into the bedroom. When I walk in, Austin's laying on the bed with his eyes closed, when he hears the floor creak, he opens one eye and a small smile graces his lips. 

He lifts up the blanket, silently telling me to come lay with him, and without thinking twice I take off my hat and crawl in next to him, my head in his neck. He runs his fingers through my hair soothingly, and I sigh softly into his neck.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He chuckles, and I giggle lightly into his neck.

"Honestly, I have no idea" I shake my had "I'm honestly very confused" 

"About?" 

"My feelings...for you" I trail off, and he props his head up, looking at me intently.

"Can you elaborate?"

"Ooh look at you with your fancy words" I giggle.

"Shut up" He rolls his eyes playfully "Now go on" He urges.

"I honestly don't know" I shake my head with a sigh "Part of me feels like I should be angry and that me even being this close to you is almost irrational. But then there's the other part that feels like I'm falling all over again, and that even thinking about the possibility of not forgiving you, or being away from you for any longer is irrational, and I just don't know what to do" I explain and he nods, biting the inside of his cheek.

"So basically you're saying you're literally stuck in the middle between wanting to hate me, and wanting to be with me again?" 

"Not necessarily hate, but I was telling you we should just be friends not even a month ago, and here we are now" I motion between us, and he sighs with a shrug.

"Well what do you want to do?" 

"I don't know" I shake my head "I don't know what's right"

"Well how about this, tomorrow there's no one playing that we came here for, so you and I can hang out, and so whatever you want" He suggests "If you have a good time, then we'll try again. But if you feel like there's ever a moment when you have a single thought about it not being right for us, then I'll leave you alone" He compromises "We have a deal?" 

"Yeah" I nod "We have a deal"

"Good, now lay down and shut up, I need a nap" He smiles cheekily and lays his head back down on the pillow. He pulls me close to him, so close it leaves me to wonder how it's even humanly possible. He wraps one arm around my waist, and the other around my back as my head rests in his shoulder. Within minutes I hear his light snores, that I never realized I had missed, and soon enough I'm drifting to sleep myself.

:::

Hi.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 386 28
Warning: Wrote this while I was young. Prepare for the cringing.
35.4K 768 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...
80.8K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...
141K 7.7K 16
My works #1 // The epic story of Santos and Acosta Cover by me Coletaughtme™ Saving His soul © 2018 All copyrights reserved