Lovesick Alpha

By brutalplaceboworks

L♥ve Sick Alpha /R.W.Florence Elina Lockwood, not like anyone you met before , graduated Medical School with... More

Lovesick alpha~chapter 1
chapter 2 :Meet the Alpha
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15:first date
chapter 16 shopping spree
chapter 17
chapter 18:Night out
chapter 19: secrets
chapter 20:party planning
chapter 21
22:The party!
23:awakening
24:memory lane
chapter 25 journals
soon
26:the fault in that lasagna
chapter 27:on the wrong foot
28:resisting the attraction
29:morning and nights
30:Death
31:A Little Break
32:Greece
33:promises
34:stranger in greece
35:Family tree
36:run into your arms
37:introduction
38:home
39:stand by me
40:inbetween ceremony and kidnap
41:solved
42:inflicting pain
43:whispers
44:before the last
45:chapter finale

chapter 3:Danford manor

44.8K 940 66
By brutalplaceboworks

Chapter 3/L♥ve Sick alpha

                          Elina's pov

"Oh my gosh.are you sure you drove me to the right place?"i gaped.

"Welcome to Danford manor"

In front of my eyes was one of the most glorious houses I've ever seen.it was enormous for sure and it made me wonder how many people actually lived here . 

The mansion was surrounded by expanding woods from 3 sides . The entrance of the house was shouting luxury from the vibrant green grass field in front to the beautiful fountain in the center of the circular driveway.What made the house so beautiful were the abundance of the French windows and balconies.

Jared and I dropped into every single room In this Aladdin palace,even the bathrooms that have freaken jacuzzi by the way!You might be asking why a newly employed doctor was getting a complimentary tour around this place. Well ,it's because in the case of any emergency or trauma that might occur and some pretty old folks live here .I heard one of them was 135 years old ! shouldn't that be reported on the Guinness world record for longest living geriatrics.

This place never fails to surprise me.

The elders need constant medical attention though they refuse to be stuck at the clinic .I actually don't blame them ,because they have their entire family in this mansion.

We currently were waiting in the clinic which is by the way well equipped with some extra instruments I don't believe I ever got to see in my life.It takes 10 minutes from here to the mansion.Jared warned me not to take the path in the forest even though it was a quicker shortcut.

He started acting unusual once i asked questions.
So I just let it slip and inspected every inch of the clinic ,which isn't as small as you might think.No,it actually had its own reception,waiting room ,bathrooms, 3 offices and of course the clinic itself. The clinic was almost the size of a mall's food court.There was even a glass wall at the end of the room entirely filled with Herbs arranged alphabetically .

"well hello there you must be ...Elina Lockwood the new doctor nice to meet you I'm Mrs.Rosewood "she beamed a bit excited.

Apparently, while I was in my own Pluto Mrs.rosewood entered the room without me noticing.

"Hi ,it's nice to meet you too"I said while offering my hand,but the old lady had other plans as she pulled me into a bear crushing hug.She smelt of lavender and other aromatic herbs .

"Elina, you and I need some bonding time so we get to know each other better"she said it calmly although it sounded more like a command.I don't think I had a choice anyways.

"sure thing I'd love that"I replied while offering a smile.

"My my you have a beautiful smile there,"she said while pinching my cheeks.My cheeks flushed and I think you know what I mean by flush ,so I directly hid my face with my hand.

"awww look who's blushing"teased Jared i forgot he was even there.I still don't know how to accept compliments without either sounding cocky or unappreciative .he took a few steps closer and then said
: "shit Elina is is... is that a spider on your hair!"

and with that, my hands flew towards my hair messing it up and tackling it from every side.Jared took that as an opportunity to pinch my cheeks AGAIN.oh no he did not just do that.

"OMG!You big fat-liar you...you did that on purpose!"I screamed I was gonna say asshole but I remembered just then that the old lady was still present.that would have been unlady like of me.If it was one thing I really hate most it certainly would be spiders .

I mean I actually did like spiders as a kid but when that Briana person shoved a black hairy spider the size of a tennis ball in my locker in 5th grade ,I sobbed like a high school girl dealing with her first breakup.

That was not a nice sight to see.I would seriously abandon planet earth if spiders can fly and you know the worst part is how they just sit there on the wall and act like they pay rent.I bet my cheeks are redder than any slutty Britney Spears dress .

Jared will pay for this .He better write his will letter as I am already planning what color his funeral flowers will be.
"oh in the name of the angle!stop acting immature you two"shouted Mrs.rosewood.Her voiced echoed in the clinic,autotune much.
Both our faces were filled with shame as we gazed at our shoes.She was almost like the parent i never had.I'm sure that Jared felt the same way.He sure did respect her and on our way here he kept telling me how great she is.

"now apologize and let's get started with our job,"she said with a strict tone.we both mumbled our apologies and continued with our work.
Jared left later after that ,something about business or whatsoever.

I memorized the positions of each item which wasn't so hard.
Mrs.Rosewood was pretty impressed can't deny that.She even tried switching new places of items where I would simply remove them and put them into their original spot.kind of like a game.
She made some herbal tea and then made me taste it .It wasn't that horrible as I imagined .

"so how is it?"she asked

"its actually pretty good"I said finishing the very last sip of it.The old lady took my tea cup and turned it up side down.just then patients started coming .I Stood up and headed toword them feeling the excitement filled me up. Moments later I looked back to Mrs.Rosewood who had her eyes fixed on the tea cup the entire time.Her mouth was pressed into a firm line.She raised her worried gaze to meet mine .It was a second later that she stood up still holding the tea cup I drank from and headed toword the office.
That was strange.lets just see how the rest of the day goes.

"Home at last" i sighed in contempt.
Today was a pleasant day that's the first thing I thought as I entered the apartment . 

Mrs.rosewood and I had our bonding time then started work immediately.

yes, our bonding time was basicly what you call a tea party with biscuits and crackers.I got my own sparkly emergency buzzer for any on call  emergencies.So they can call me at any time to go to the clinic.

There were only 2 cases today both were part of the same accident .The patients survived thankfully.

Everything went super well which is very weird considering it's me were talking about.Not that my life is a mess no.. no ...I'm actually satisfied but there is always this empty feeling I feel.Man up Elina!Dont get your emotions all confused and stop speaking like a fat kid doing a diet.The way im speaking right now can only mean 2 things:

1-I'm dealing with depression

2-I'm getting my(.)

Nahh probably (1) and I know just the thing to fix it.
"Movie night with a tub of chocolate ice cream!"I shout out loud while fist pumping in mid air.

"Now all I need is a movie and a tub of icecream"I mumbled while pouting.well so much for a successful movie night ...

That's when I got an awesome idea.
I'll just have a night jog to get to know the town better,and I really feel like putting all my energy into something benefiting...NOt that im fat no im actually curvy with a flat stomach and long thin legs.
I'm what most people would describe as an hour glass. although I'm not a big fan of curvy figures. My curves would stick out or be clearly shown in my simplist attire. 

I wore my black Nike yoga pants and a white top that exposes my bare back.I slipped into my Nike shoe and grabbed my mp3 player.

The run started from 7 pm and the playlist kept going,but my mind was deep in thought.Do you ever have these moments where you just try to remember your past?I started laughing suddenly because of this old prank I played in high school.

I placed a cow on the second floor of the schools building.The princaple didn't actually catch me doing its because it was at night.Now don't ask me from where i got the cow or how cause the secret agency of cows can't afford losing any more cow models.

You should have seen the princaples face its like the doctor informed him he has both sex organs in his body.
Man i still can't remove that image from my head.
More memories kept replaying and with each a smile or a chuckle would escape my lips.I finally stopped to catch my breath.I took in my surrounding and found that im standing in front of a lake.

Wow that looks just WOW!
I sat on a log and found a mushroom growing on the grass.The first thought that popped into my crazy head was if smurfs were real would they be like perverts i mean theres one smurfete and an entire population of male smurfs or maybe there gay.
agggghhh just stop thinking!

looking at the lake I imagined a dad teaching his children how to fish.you are probably wondering why I never mentioned my lovely parent well thats beacuse they aren't from here there aliens!!no I'm just joking it's not like they dropped me from their spaceship to this boring planet without a reason.

No i actually never met my parents so there is a fifty-fifty chance i might be an alien!

(logic part in brain speaking:just shut up elina!).

I was living with my grandpa until I turned 18.I did try to ask him but all i get was
"Elina can you please get me my teeth from that jar next to cookie jar in the kitchen..or was it in the bedroom humm"or when i got lucky
"your parents were nice people"

yeah i think you get my point i never got the real answer.Grandpa died last year may his soul rest in peace.I wasn't even there when he died thats the worst part,but i got there in time for his funeral.I was outside the country when i heard the news and my exams were coming up,but i left everything to come.

He left me a note saying that there is extra money under the last wooden step of the stairs that i never got to check out and that he wanted to see me graduate from medical school and be there in the crowd cheering for me "That my grand daughter!"but sadly he couldn't.
When i graduated last year it was one of the happiest moments of my life.It was because i felt his presence among the crowd clapping so hard,shouting my name,raising his head with pride.If he only knew that I really didnt want the extra money he hid ,I just want an extra last moment with him.Hes was my last family and I love him I hope he knews that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.5K 23
She's the daughter of an alpha. Her mother is the alpha. Her brother also wants the title. After four years of her brother being away he comes back c...
1.3M 61.3K 51
Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fanned my face due to our closeness and I p...
57.1K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
658K 30.6K 79
Psychiatrist Diana Carter wakes up in the middle of a forest badly hurt and with no recollection of how she got there. Paralyzed, she tries to call f...