The Boxer VS The Bartender (L...

By Harrysdimples20

Meet Harry Styles. A well known boxer. Fit body bad attitude. Cocky and arrogant. Meet Louis Tomlinson. Fun c... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Losing the boys
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Part One
Chapter 39(part two)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (EPILOGUE)
New Story
Sequel

Chapter 40

252 11 0
By Harrysdimples20

LOUIS

"Oh my god! Yes!', is what I remember shouting before Harry woke me up. Setting straight in a cold sweat.

"Oi! Styles! Couldn't you give me a few more minutes!", I said as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. Looking over at the clock I see that it is 5:00 a.m.

"I gave you a few minutes, Tomlinson!', Harry said with a smirk. "By the way, I don't know what you were dreaming about, but I would love to make it real!', Harry said as he leaned down to give a soft good-morning kiss.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you would. But, I believe you already have", I say with a slight grin on my face as I get up out of my warm bed. I make my way to the bathroom to do my business, shrieking as Harry swats my bum when I walk pass him. I go to the toilet to do my business. As I'm coming out, i hear my phone buzzing on the nightstand. Harry picks it up and tosses it to me.

"Hello", I say my voice cracking from just waking up.

"Hey, mate! Are you up and about?", Nialls voice rings through the phone. I still don't know how that lad can sound so chipper in the early morning hours.

"Hey, Nialler! I am getting around now. Should be ready in about 30 minutes or so.

"We are headed to your place now,so hurry it up! Our flight leaves at 7:30"

"I thought it left at 7:00", I said as I pulled on a pair of loose jeans and comfortable shirt. Going to be in flight for close to 19 hours. I want to be comfortable.

"I Looked again and it's 7:30 mate", He said. At that we say our quick good-byes so we can get around. Harry and I make our way down stairs, Harry grabbing my bags for me on the way down.

"Oh crap!", I say as we get half way down. "We didn't exchange our gifts last night", I said as I turned to look at Harry.

"I put yours in your bag, luv", He said as he gave me a quick kiss. "Open it when you get to your mums"

"Okay luv. Yours is in my top drawer of my night stand", I tell him as we finish making our way down. When we get to the kitchen, we see Anne setting at the table drinking some coffee.

"Good morning, boys!", She says as she takes a sip of her coffee. Geez this woman is friendly and sweet even at this hour! She's a great lady. Going to miss here when they go back home. Thankfully I will be back in time to see them off. "I made you boys breakfast so you can eat before you leave"

"Thank you, mum", Harry said as he gave her a hug and then sat down across the table from her

"Thank you, Anne", I said as I made me a quick plate and sat beside Harry. Before too long, there was a knock on the door. Harry got up to answer, knowing it was probably Liam and Niall. Liam is also riding with to see Niall and I off. I know he and Niall are going to miss each other terribly while we're away.

"Good morning everyone!', They say as they make their way into the kitchen. "You guys about ready?", Liam asked as he looked at us finishing up breakfast.

"Yep!", I say as i get up and put my plate in the sink. Having a bit of mixed emotions right now. Don't want to leave Harry and his family. But I am so excited about seeing my mum and siblings. Been way too long. Well, I did see Lottie not too long ago. But the rest of them it's been a couple of years or so. We give Anne hugs and Harry grabs my bags as we make our way to the car. The ride to the airport is filled with anxious chatter about the long flight. Harry and I are setting in the backseat sneaking in kisses and touches here and there.

"No sex in my car!", Liam says as he looks at us through the rearview mirror.

"Oh ok. Like you and Niall haven't already broke in this backseat, yet!', Harry says sarcastically. Niall keeps looking out the window trying to hide his grin. Liam looks back with red face. Harry and I just laugh. "yeah, that's what I thought!', Harry said laughing as he pulled me closer to him. We made it to the airport faster than I wanted to. I know that we will only be gone for about a week. But I'm still not very good with goodbyes. Liam finds a place to park and we all get out, grabbing our bags as we shut the doors and head inside. We get to security and this is where we have to say our good-byes. I hold Harry as if this would be the last time I do. Knowing full well that it wouldn't be. I am definitely coming back to him and I know that he will be here waiting for me.

"I love you baby, don't you forget that!", I tell him as I kiss him softly on the lips.

"I love you to baby", He says as he holds me closely. "I will be missing you. We will talk daily", He says as he looks down at me.

"We will", I say as I reach up to wipe the tears away that have made their way down his cheeks. I then slowly pull away from him knowing if we don't go now, we will miss our flight. Niall and I tell them our goodbyes as we grab our bags and make our way through security. Looking back one last time before we head on through. Niall pats me on the shoulder and tells me that it will be alright as he is wiping tears from his eyes. "Just one week, mate", He says as we place our bags on the conveyor belt to be scanned. As we figured, our bags went through with no problem. Everything was good till we made it to the area that we wait for our flight number to be called.

"Hey! Aren't you Harry Styles boyfriend?", a group of girls came up to us asking

"Yes, I am!", I answer smiling big. "Are you girls fans of his?", I ask them as I switch my bag over to my other shoulder.

"We don't like boxing but we do love Harry!", One of the girls squealed. I nodded in agreement. Because, really c'mon, who wouldn't love Harry? "If you are his boyfriend then why are you flying off with this guy right here?", One of the other girls asked as she pointed at Niall.

"Well, that's because he and I are childhood friends and we are flying home to see our families", Niall popped in. Not caring how harsh he sounded. Him tired of the bullshit rumors as well. "Now if you would kindly let us be so we can get on the plane we would greatly appreciate it!", Niall said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me in the direction of loading. Him hearing our flight being called as to where I didn't. Unfortunately those girls were on our flight as well. Could this flight get any worse? Please don't answer that! I really don't want to know. As we found our seats and got situated, we heard giggling and whispering behind us. Sure enough the nosy girls were seated right behind us. Well three of them were. The other two were seated elsewhere. One of the girls reached over and tapped Niall on the shoulder.

"Aren't you Liam Paynes boyfriend?", She asked him with a smirk.

"I sure am!", He said cooly

"Do they know that you two are flying together?", she asked. Niall looked at me and I looked at him with this 'are they stupid' kind of look on our faces. I wanted to be sarcastic but I knew it would only make things worse so I left it to Niall to answer. "Ummm..yeah they do! Did you not see them snogging the shit out of us before we boarded?", Niall stated sarcastically. "Just making sure, geeze!", One the girls said.

"Well we would greatly appreciate it if you would kindly leave us alone and quit being little twits", I finally said. Not able to hold my tongue any longer. I try being nice, but some times people just push your buttons til you run out of nice and are left with no shits to give. They finally went about looking at magazines and talking amongst themselves and left us alone to chit chat. Honestly I was still tired, so I put my phone on airplane mode and put my earphones in to listen to music as I dozed off. Before I closed my eyes I noticed Niall doing the same thing. I don't know how long I had been asleep when I am awakened by a jolt. The stewardess then explaining that we have hit some turbulance but that the pilot has everything under control. I guess poor Nialler thought it was something else as I heard little sounds coming from him. I listened a little to make sure it wasn't a nightmare. but soon I realized it wasn't as "oh yes, Liam'.."Right there, Liam" started flowing from his mouth. I thought I better wake him up before he goes full on screams.

"Niall! Niall!", I say shaking him trying to wake him up

"What Liam! I'm not done yet!", He says as he starts reaching for 'himself'. I quickly grab his hand before he does and shake him again. Finally he wakes up and rubs his eyes and looks at me all confused.

"What are you doing here, Tomlinson?", he asks still not aware that it was just a dream and that we are still in flight. "Well, we are in flight to go home and see our families", I say to him hoping it would pull him out of his daze and into reality. "oh shit! yeah! sorry mate!', he says as he rubs his eyes and then realizes he is sporting a hard one. He shyly looks at me and mumbles something about going to the loo and that he would be right back. I look at my watch and see that we have been in flight for only five hours. Fourteen more to go. Yaay! I say to myself sarcastically . This is going to be a long ass flight. After about twenty minutes or so, Niall finally comes back and sets down. Sighing in relief.

"Do you feel better?", I ask with a slight grin on my face

"Shut up!", he says as he punches my shoulder. At that time the flight attendant came around with trays letting us know that it was now lunchtime. We had a choice between chicken and veggies or chicken fried rice. We both went for the chicken knowing that neither one were probably satisfying but when you're hungry you will eat what is offered to you. It wasn't too bad actually. The chicken was grilled and juicier than I thought it would be. And the veggies had been steamed and seasoned. Not too bad for airplane food. After we ate we put our trays back up and got back in the comfortable position. A movie was playing so we decided to get earphones so we could watch and hear it. The girls behind us haven't said much since that bit when we got on and hope that it stays that way. I didn't catch the name of the movie. All i know that it is a funny one. Niall and I both are laughing our arses off at it. Not caring who is staring at us. Maybe this flight wont be so long and boring after all.

A/N: sorry if this chapter is long and boring. It's just a bit of a filler. I hope you guys enjoyed it. The excitement and drama is fixing to make an appearance soon. Thank you to all that are still reading this. I didn't think it would get this many reads or votes honestly. You guys are amazing.Or that it would get this far chapter wise. But as I keep writing more ideas come to mind. Please continue voting and if you have any ideas or comments please message me or leave your thoughts in the comment section. Thank you again and I hope each of you had a great Christmas and a great New Year! XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.4K 14
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles never really got along. In fact, they despised each other, which was confusing since both of their mothers were best...
3K 45 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry Stylinson💙💚 This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
574K 25.5K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
3.8K 126 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...