"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

Por missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... Más

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

My Lil Fam

5.6K 208 124
Por missbenji

A couple weeks later, I'm out for my morning run trying to get my body back on fleek. I already snapped back to my old figure so I'm really just trying to tighten my abdominal muscles. I already lost 25 lbs of blood, fluid, milk, and water weight so getting my shape back ain't an issue. Majesty is at home with the twins while I go for my run, around the lake that's outside of his mansion. Majesty told me that if I stay with him another week, he will hire a Nanny so I can get out the house more so I won't get depressed being at home with the twins all day but little does he know that the twins and I are going out later. We're  going to see Desiree and her daughter. Also, I have a appointment to look at a new house in the suburbs, it won't be able to compare to Majesty's mansion but it will be cute and good enough for me and my twins and plus it will be mine. I head back inside, shower, and get dressed. I head into the nursery where "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson is playing loudly and Majesty is making Malaya moonwalk to entertain Jaden.

I laugh. "What are you doin to my children?" I sit down and watch Majesty make Malaya's little arms move to the beat of the music, she's smiling and looks like she's having fun.

"Who says Jaden isn't a dancer too?" I make Jaden's little arms and legs move too, competing with Malaya. 

After Majesty leaves for his all day training session, I dress the twins real cute and head out to meet Desiree at her new place. I pull up to a huge gated mansion. I hit the dial pad.

"Hey Bitch!" Desiree screams from the intercom.

"Let us in! We're excited to see y'all." I yell back as Desiree opens the huge platinum colored gated.

I put the twins in their carriers and we enter the huge mansion where Desiree is dressed in a lace thong and fuzzy slippers. In her left arm there is a small, newborn baby girl wearing a tiny skirt and a crop top.

I immediately laugh, "OMG, Desi! No, you didn't!" I check out the cute matching outfit, she placed on her baby.

"Bitch, yes I did. She gotta learn early." Desiree laughs.

"Learn what early?" I glare at Desiree.

"How to be cute, how to get whatever she wants, and how to rule to the world duh?" Desiree rolls her eyes as she flips her long weave and heads into her huge kitchen.

"So, what's her name?" I place the twins comfortably in the living room.

"Queen Aaliyah Zhanay Harrison." Desiree announces while holding her tiny daughter in the air like Simba. 

I laugh. "Is queen really included in your daughter's name?" 

"Yes! She a Queen." Desiree reaches in a diaper bag near the sink and pulls out a tiny crown and places in on baby Aaliyah's head. She carries Aaliyah in the living room towards Jaden and Malaya. "I should've named her Jade though cause she gon fuck both of your twins when she older."

I cover my mouth. "Desiree, how dare you?"

Desiree cracks up as she takes turns placing Aaliyah on Jaden then Malaya then Jaden then back on Malaya.

I try not to laugh. "Girl, you stupid."

"Girl, ya ass looking good. You got back in shape real quick!" Desiree eyeing my slim-thick but athletic figure. 

"Yeah? You think so? I spin around modeling my shape. "I've been running a mile each morning then doing an hour cardio. I explain.

"Yep. Looks like someone is getting prepared to work, if you know what I mean." Desiree slaps my ass.

"No, bitch. If anything I was thinking about working at June's night club like as a promoter and bottle girl. He offered me a job a couple months ago. I also wanted to get back into modeling and acting." I defend.

"Well girl if you trynna get a place like mine and Majesty's then you betta work." Desiree snaps her fingers.

"Bitch please, I could have a place like this in no time. All I gotta do is ride Melrose's face and call her Daddy a couple times. Oh, did I tell you that she got my name tattooed on her neck?!" I smile as I brag.

"Girl, you lyin." Desiree's eyes widen.

"Nope. She told me that she did it one night when she was drunk but has yet to get it removed." I tell Desiree, now holding little Aaliyah for the first time. I realize she's a lot smaller than Jaden and Malaya.

"Girl, you betta ride that face and get that check! Please use her ass cause you know I can't stand that bitch."  Desiree sucks her teeth.

"Nah, I can't have sex with her. I know it will just confirm the fact that I'm still in love with her and I need to focus. But I ain't gon lie, a couple weeks back, she bonded with me and the twins and it felt nice." I confess.

"I still feel that way about CJ's sorry ass sometimes but I know I can't get back with her cause she a bum bitch and don't got no money! I can't let Queen Aaliyah grow up around that, it's too risky." Desiree shakes her head in disapproval.

"Desi, being broke ain't a disease." I giggle.

"Oh, Hell yea it is. Broke people hang out with other broke people. The symptoms are no money, no ambition, and a moocher mentality!" Desiree barks.

"Desiree, I'm gonna be late for my appointment, goofin with you." I hand Desiree little baby Aaliyah and load the twins back in car and head to meet my realtor. 

I arrive at this cute suburban house with 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, and a huge back yard. I end up buying it and calling the movers to get my furniture out storage. I'm thankful that I have enough furniture to fill my house and anything else I need, I pick up from the store. Boy, is Majesty gonna  be mad that I'm no longer under his roof but it's not like he can't see the twins whenever he wants. I love how he treats them and he's a great father. I send him a text telling him about my new place but he doesn't seem happy. He makes me pump 6 bottles of milk for them claiming that since I had them all day that he gets them tonight. I don't fight him on it, knowing he's sensitive about his babies. I snuggle them both and give them big kisses before Majesty takes them to his place. Later that night, I head to club Blaze hoping that June will give me a job. When I arrive I call June to come outside.

"Ay Jade!" June hugs me tighly. "I heard you had twins."

"Yeah." I smile

"Where's my nephew and niece at?" June anxiously asks.

 "With Majesty right now." I tell June. "I was wondering if I can still be a bottle girl/promoter here?" I ask batting my eyelashes, trying to look cute.

"Yeah, I owe you one. I know you took hella heat for me when Uncle Williams caught us." June shakes his head, looking ashamed.

I laugh. "Please, don't remind me."

"So, when can you start?" June asks, flashing me his sexy dimples.

"Tomorrow, would be nice. I just gotta finish up some last minute things." I tell June.

"Aite. Anything for you." June kisses me on my cheek and heads back in the club.

I turn to get on my car and I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn to face Alize. I immediately jerk her hand off of me and back up.

"Look, I ain't trynna fight you! Ok?" Alize tells me as she carries a big bottle of Ciroc in her hand. 

I immediately get flashbacks of her brutally beating my face in when I was almost 3 months pregnant. I swallow hard and step back some more. "What you want?" I bark. I realize that she's wearing feminine clothes like Desiree predicted.

"I just wanna congratulate you and Majesty. I'm glad you guys could work everything out." Alize manages to say then lets out a loud drunk burp, holding on to my car. I roll my eyes. "I ain't drivin you home! Where's Melrose?" I ask, looking around the packed parking lot.

"Why, you askin bout Melrose? You with Majesty. Stay in ya lane!" Alize says in a feisty tone.

I call Melrose. "Mel, where are you?" I ask feeling annoyed.

"At home? Why, you need me?" Melrose asks in a sleepy voice.

"No but your girlfriend/bff do, she drunk and will probably crash if she drive." I snap.

"Huh?" Melrose says."

"Alize ass is drunk, up here at Club Blaze and she needs you to drive her home. Right now she's bothering me so please come get her so ain't gotta knock her out for her own good." I hang up and monitor Alize's drunk ass while waiting for Melrose to pull up. As soon as she does, I rev my engine preparing to lead. 

"Wait!" Melrose jogs over to my car. "You good?"

"Just get yo lil girlfrend so I can go!" I roll my eyes.

"Look, I ain't interested in Alize like that. That shit was high school. I was the one who broke it off. The only reason we still friends is because she became a stud and I thought she was over me. I promise Jade." Melrose explains.

"Whatever, Mel." I cross my arms and break eye contact with her.

Melrose turns my face back towards hers and stares in my eyes. "Where our babies at?"

I laugh. "Say that around Majesty so he could fuck you up."

"Nigga, he wish." Melrose adjusts her hat. "Yo, after I take this crazy person home, can I see you? We ain't gotta fuck, we can just talk." Melrose strokes my chin.

(A/N How do you feel about Desiree's views and perspective about raising her daughter. Are Jade and Desiree good moms so far? Is Majesty too controlling? Was Jade wrong for moving out? Is the club scene a good place for Jade to work? Y'all still hate Melrose or nah? You think Jade should give Melrose another chance or just stay single? Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote & comment! :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
14.1K 365 25
about a girl named Tiana trying to live and make it through life. its very hard going and living through life when everyone at your school and town t...
In Too Deep Por Lesha

Ficción General

352K 14.9K 70
Skye's parents were killed and she was put into foster care at the age of 11. Now at the age of 18, she's a legal adult with no where to go and no...
724K 11.6K 28
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...