Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

We Promise

721K 8.7K 1.1K
By zarrysupreme

Yay new chappie! Comment and Vote! <3

The waitress kindly put down our meals on the table before telling us to enjoy.

I glanced down at the food and it looked pretty impressive, but then again we’re probably at like some five star restaurant.

I picked up my fork from the right and twisted some of my pasta on it. I opened my mouth and inserted the fork full in.

The flavor of the food just brought back memories from when I was younger. I would always go over to my grandparents’ house for the weekends and my grandmother would always make me all the food I ever wanted. Whenever we arrived Sunday morning, her house would always have the lingering smell of baked chocolate chip cookies, which is why I always loved going over because I could eat all the cookies I wanted.  My mom would always nag my grandmother that I had too much cookies but she’d just tell her to leave me alone. Aside from the cookies, she would always make us a special dinner whenever we came over and Chicken Marsala would always be my favorite.  Therefore eating it right now is bringing back some memories from home that I would always cherish.

I peeked up from my plate and saw Harry practically devouring his food. He looked like a proper pig even though he looked adorable because his curls were moving as he ate.

“You better save some for me” I said while pointing over at him in a threatening gesture.

He put his hands up in defense while some pasta was spilling from his mouth.

"You're crazy!” I said while drinking some of my tea and grinning over at him.

He finished eating some of his pasta and wiped his mouth off.

“So, we never finished our 21 questions” he said taking a sip from his water.

“We didn’t” I asked while eating a piece of chicken from my plate.

“No, you fell asleep” he said while chuckling over at me.

“It’s not my fault I was tired! Besides, what question were we on?”

“I don’t know, like eleven? I’ll start off”

“Alright” I said while taking a drink

“What’s your biggest dream?”

“Um, to graduate high school and get my master’s degree”

“How many girlfriends have you had?”

“About five but it wasn’t anything serious” he said while shrugging his shoulders.

“Have you ever been in love?”

“Not with another person. I just haven’t had the chance to actually care for someone so much that I loved them” I said after eating.

“Have you ever been in love?”

He looked like he was contemplating about to what to say.

“Yes” he said while avoiding eye contact and eating some of his food.

“Who’s your role model?”

“Probably my mom, she’s been such a huge support throughout my life” I said to him while smiling.

“Hmm, what’s something you miss the most?”

“My mother and sister, I haven’t seen nor spoken to then in years since I left them”

I wanted to ask him why he left them but it didn’t seem like the time and place to ask, maybe another time.

“Where do you want to visit?”

“I want to go to Paris and visit the Eiffel Tower, I know it’s clichéd” I said while giggling.

“It’s not clichéd and um favorite thing about you?”

“I like my smile”

“Favorite thing to do”

“Write songs when I’m bored or have things on my mind, no one knows this but I’ll let you know” he said while sending me a wink.

“Aw, I feel so honored” I said while putting my hand over my chest over exaggeratedly

*****

After about a quarter to three or so, we wrapped up our lunch date and headed home.

Surprisingly the house was quiet and that was rare.

“Hey, where’s Dani and El?” I asked Liam and Louis while walking over to them.

“They’re upstairs doing god knows what” Louis said while rolling his eyes.

I walked over to the stairs before calling out to Harry, “I’ll be back down soon!” He nodded his head and took a seat down on the couch besides Louis and Liam.

I ran up the stairs and walked over to El’s room before knocking,

“Comee inn” the voice sang as I opened the door.

I stepped inside and they turned their heads around.

“London! You’re here! Thank god, we were just talking about you” Dani said while beaming over at El.

“Is that a good thing or bad? I asked while raising my left eyebrow up.

“A good thing silly, now come over here!” she said while patting the seat next to her on the bed.

I made my way over to the bed before taking my shoes off and lying down on the bed.

We were in the l formation of a triangle on the bed.

“Soo, how did the date go? By the way, you look absolutely gorgeousss in that dress! You should just go ahead and keep it because it looks way better on you than on me” El said all cheerful.

She’s so sweet.

“It went pretty good actually and oh my gosh really? That’s so sweet of you!” I said while getting up and giving her a hug.

“No problem babe” she said while we both lied back down.

“So, what’s going on between you and Harry?” Dani asked while looking over at me.

“I’ll tell you guys but you have to promise not to over exaggerate” I said while pointing my finger towards them.

“We promise!” they both said in harmony.

“He asked me to be his girlfriend” I said while closing my eyes and then slightly opening them to see their reaction.

Eleanor jumped up from her bed and so did Dani.

“WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!? OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!” Eleanor screamed.

“I KNOW RIGHT; THEY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE OMFG!!” Dani screamed as well.

“THIS IS PERFECT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS DANI?!”

“THAT WE CAN GO ON TRIPLE DATES?!”

“NO, BUT THAT’S A GREAT IDEA TOO! BUT NOW WE CAN ALL GO SHOPPING TOGETHER!! IT’D BE LIKE A TRIO! OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO PERFECT” Eleanor cried out in happiness.

“Um guys?” I asked while looking up at them.

“Yes?!”

“You guys promised not to over exaggerate” I said while laughing at them.

“I know! It’s like you’re our new sister and ahh I don’t even know what to say” Dani said while lying back down as well as Eleanor.

“So when did he ask you?” El questioned.

“He didn’t exactly come out and say it but I knew what he meant” I said while remembering what happened last night and a smile came onto my face.

“Then what did he say?” Dani asked.

“He was like “oh you’d never want a boyfriend like me” “I’m not right for you” “and I thought I might’ve had a chance with you” and etcetera and I just ran up and kissed him halfway through his rant. Then, I was like “if that was your way of asking me to be your girlfriend, then hell yes”.” I said while blushing over at them.

“Awwwwww!” they both cooed.

“I’m so happy for you guys” Dani said while shooting me a smile.

“Thank you” I said while giggling.

“Yeah same!” El said while covering her mouth as if she was going to cry.

“Ha-ha, thanks El and please don’t cry” I said while patting her shoulder.

“So how about we all go outside for a swim? It’s pretty nice outside” Dani said while looking over at us.

“Yes! It’s the perfect weather for swimming! Right London?” El said while sitting up.

“Yeah, it is but I don’t have a bikini to wear?”

“Doesn’t worry boo, we got you covered! You already say El’s closet, wait until you see mine” Dani laughed while dragging me along with her down the hall.

**********

Comment & Vote babes! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next
8 0 22
"The darkest shadows hide beneath brightest lights"
823K 55.7K 26
Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one)