Bullied By The Dolan Twins

By aaaaaaaa_zzzzzzz3425

In which a girl named Mya Stromberg moves to New Jersey from Canada and starts getting bullied by the Dolan T... More

2
maybe i'm better of dead
a/n
best friend day
why?
quick a/n
moving
hiiiiiiiiii
Moving part 2
im sorry....
Call that changed everything
again..a/n
aye
hide
hugs
mysterious noises
jealous much?
The Football Game.
hey.
YEEEE.
A/N
North Carolina

intro

11.6K 172 39
By aaaaaaaa_zzzzzzz3425

Hi. My names Mya Stromberg ,and I'm originally from Toronto,Canada(A/N I know Keaton and Wesley aren't from Washington but shhh ✋). I moved to New Jersey 3 years ago with my 2 older brothers and of course my mom. I started to attend Memorial High School. Since my brothers were on tour and doing gigs , they never got to go to College and stuff. Anyway, my first day was horrible because of The Dolan Twins.

A/N hello everyone soo this is my first fan fic so don't judge ✋ but i promise there will be way longer chapters!! ❤ p.s. I know Wes and Keats are from Washington.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.