Harry Potter Imagines

By ShiversAndCuddles

Harry Potter and crew imagines. Most will be dirty but others will be clean or cute or whatever. The fans you... More

Well I Guess I'm Just A Slut
Marauder Young Sirius X Marauder Young Reader
Moony & Padfoot
Lusty Loops
Dwaco
Head Cannon
Scars
Porn Pops
Girlfriend
Modern AU
Stay Alive
Trumpets
Thingy
Panties On The Marble Floor, Guess My Pants Is Fancy
draco malfoy x reader smut part one (unedited)

Bloody Cheater

3.3K 15 13
By ShiversAndCuddles

I look across the hall at him.

Ronald Weasley.

Bloody cheater.

I leave my group of friends. Me being the only girl. I walk over to him acting innocent.

"Hi Ronnie."

He groans at the nickname that I gave him.

"Babe-"

I slap him across the face and hard. I was Slytherin and I had the density to date a Gryffindor.

"Next time Ronald you decide to snog Lavender don't do it in the hall in front of your girlfriend. We're done."

He looks at me mouth agape. I turn around my hair whipping behind me. I smirk and I make my way to the dungeons.

"Ah Miss Wolf just the girl I was looking for. How would you like to become apart of the Inquisitorial Squad?"

I look at my DADA teacher.

"But Professor didn't you say groups-"

She looks at me with her smile. She's not my favourite teacher but she's better than Lockheart. Moody and Remus were my favourite teachers.

"Oh but I can bend them, this group is on the lookout for misbehavers."

I perk up.

"Oh, well that changes things. Of course I will Professor Umbridge."

She looks at me with glee.

"4 others are in the group too, Malfoy, Goyle, Crabbe and Parkinson."

I nod my head and I smile.

Oh Ron you are in for it.

I walk into the dungeons late for potions.

"Sorry Snape, Professor Umbridge was talking with me."

He looks at me and nods his head. He wouldn't dare do anything with me.

I sit next Draco.

"I seen what happened between you and Weaselbee."

I look at him and I smirk. I nod my head.

"MR MALFOY DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE WHOLE CLASS OR IS IT FOR MISS WOLF TO HEAR?"

I look at Draco and I hide a laugh with a cough.

"Yes Professor it is."

I look at Draco as he stands on his chair.

"I THINK IT WAS A SHITTY THING RONALD WEASLEY DID TO LUNA WOLF. I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON HER NOW SINCE THE YULE BALL, I ALSO THINK SHE SHOULD GO OUT WITH ME!"

My eyes widen and I look down blushing.

"BULLSHIT MALFOY!"

I look at Ron and roll my eyes.

"BULLSHIT WEASLEY!"

I shout.

"ENOUGH! MR. MALFOY AND MISS WOLF DETENTION CLEANING MY SUPPLIES ROOM! RONALD 75 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!"

I look at Ron and smirk. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Prat."

I look at him and I stand up. I push my way over to him and I grab him by the collar.

"WHAT WAS THAT RON? HMM? I DIDN'T QUITE HEAR YOU WHEN YOU TOLD HARRY I WAS A PRAT!"

He looks at me scared and I'm pulled back to my desk by Draco. I fight against him.

"Draco let me go!"

He shakes his head.

"MISS WOLF!"

I look at Snape.

"Sorry."

He nods his head and continues the lesson.

After class Draco and I were held back by Snape. The closet was confined but still comfortable.

"So Mr. Malfoy, was it true what you said about liking me since the ball?"

My eyes said mischief but my face meant seriousness. I went with my favourite person in the whole entire galaxy to the ball. George Weasley. Ron wasn't too pleased but I couldn't care less.

He nods his head and I giggle.

"The Slytherin Prince liking the Slytherin Player."

I scoff. I was considered a slut ever since I slept with Oliver Wood who was like three years older than me. Sure he was Gryffindor and it was different than my usual Saturday Night Slytherin Guy. I sigh, Genes I guess. My mom was a total slut until she settled with someone. My dad was a total player and womanizer and then he settled when he got my mom knocked up First woman ever.

"No, I can be a player too. You're the Slytherin Princess y'know?"

I look at him and I fling my head back.

"Ha nice try Parkinson is."

I look at him and I smile.

"No you are. Whoever is with the Prince has to be the Princess right?"

I look at him and I smirk.

"So that means if I was with Potter I would be the Gryffindor Princess?"

I look at him biting my lip as I clean every speck in the room.

"Clean freak."

I look at him.

"Yeah but you love it."

He smirks and nods his head.

"I would love it more if you dated me?"

I look at him and I stand up.

"Is that a question or demand?"

He looks at me and pins me against the back wall. His arms either side of my head.

"Demand."

I look at him and I trail my finger up his chest.

"So if I said I demanded back that you kiss me what would you do?"

He looks at me and smiles.

"This."

He kisses me. I pull away. He groans in response.

"Rule number 1 don't get overprotective cause I will leave you."

He looks at me and nods his head.

"But get jealous it's hot when you do that."

He smirks and lets me finish cleaning my side of the closet.

"Detention is over."

I look at Snape and I smile.

"Y'know we're only together and in detention because Ronald is a bloody cheater?"

I look at Draco his comment was true though.

~~~~

I cover Scorpius's eyes.

"DRACO YOU BLOODY CHEATER!"

I grab Scorpius's hand and I apparate to the Burrow. I sob letting Scorpius's hand go.

"You'll be staying with Nanny Molly for a hit ok?"

Scorpius nods his head tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Don't cry sweetie."

I wipe his tears and I knock on the door.

"Molly take care of Scorp for a bit please. Draco is having some troubles."

The woman nods her head and brings Scorp inside. I apparate back to the house and I see a crying Draco on the sofa.

"I-I thought you-"

He gets up and hugs me. I don't hug back.

Draco pulls away and I slap him in the face.

"Scorp is with Molly by the way if you were the slightest worried about your son who just caught you kissing another woman who wasn't MOMMY! DRACO HE IS 6 YEARS OLD! I DON'T UNDERSTAND I'VE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING! EVERY FUCKING THING Y'KNOW WHAT JUST GO MARRY MRS RIGHT THEN! CAUSE DRACO I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU BLOODY CHEATER! GO HAVE A LIFE WITH HER! GO HAVE A FAMILY WITH HER! WHAT AM I NOT GIVING YOU? SEX? HAPPINESS? WHAT DRACO I BECAME A MALFOY LEAVING MY FAMILY BEHIND JUST BECAUSE I LOVED YOU BUT NO YOU DIDN'T FEEL THAT WAY! YOU FELT THE NEED TO BE PLEASURED BY SCREWING AROUND WITH HER AND COMING HOME ALL INNOCENT TO ME YOU BETRAYING LITTLE RAT! YOU ARE A PLAYER! I WASN'T THE PRINCESS AFTER ALL! YOU LIED DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS YOU'VE JUST LOST EVERYTHING!"

He looks at me and I huff in my fit of rage.

"I hate you Luna Malfoy. I hate your guts and I hate that you don't see that I love you."

I look at him stepping closer like he did.

"I hate you Draco. I hate everything that's related to you and I hate that you don't see that I love you."

He steps closer and kisses me.

"I hate your existence."

"I hate your everything."

He kisses me deeper.

~~~~

I have a family. Scorpius Draco and Salazar Sirius Godric Remus Malfoy. Draco and I have a family.

Just because men are bloody cheaters.

~~~~

NOW HOLD UP AIN'T ALL MEN CHEATERS BUT IT'S JUST FOR THE STORY AND I WILL HAVE A MALE READER X CHARACTER SOON PLEASE I JUST NEED INSPIRATION! SO PLEASE WAIT PLEASE!

AOTHF

C_P_S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 6.3K 89
A collection of Fred & George Weasley X Reader Imagines/One-Shots, all written by me. themes include fluff, smut, angst, etc! I DO NOT OWN HARRY PO...
Preferences By Y

Fanfiction

15.6K 198 24
Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
531K 8.4K 41
Preferences of Harry, Ron, Draco, Fred and George 201810713: #10 in Imagine
15.4K 133 22
reader inserts!! (fluff, smut) these all come from my tumblr @pottersfia <3