Cinder Lou (larry au)

By someofmytales

Louis life was terrible he was practically a slave in his own house and he was constantly yelled at be his st... More

Cinder Lou (Larry au)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
What places look like
Twenty
Done
Epiloge

Thirteen

3.4K 205 17
By someofmytales

Louis walked-no ran into the kitchen out of breath and sweating like crazy. Yup he definitely needed to exercise more, he thought. The slamming of the door caught the attention of the kitchen staff and he simply smiled sheepishly and waved. He walked through the may lay of the the kitchen to Ella's station.

"Hey Ella um has anybody been looking for me?" He asked her sweetly.

"Uh-huh." She said not giving much away.

"Do you know who?" Louis asked praying that Harry hasn't found out he's left.

"Harry came down here about an hour ago I think you should go find him, he's literally getting the Royal guard together to find you." She said.

And we'll crap Louis was screwed.

________________

After Louis was confirmed missing from the castle Harry went into a craze. All he could think about was getting Louis back and safe in his arms.

Did Louis run away? No that doesn't make sense, Louis wouldn't do that. He thought Louis liked it here in the palace.

Maybe he was leaving him alone for to long. Oh my god I've practically abandoned him for hours on end. He was the absolute worst person on the planet.

Or what happened if Louis was...kidnapped? That simple thought pushed Harry over the edge. The idea that someone could be hurting Louis, was unthinkable. And if someone did take and hurt Louis, he or she would regret the day they crossed paths with Harry.

Harry was known to have quite the temper, usually he let off steam by jousting or riding his horse. But, when something happens in his life that's upsetting he well, kind of looses control of his anger.

Harry walked around the halls snapping at guards to do anything to find Louis. Most of his orders consisted of threats of being thrown in the dungeons if they didn't find him. Harry didn't mean it, but they didn't know that.

The whole castle went into a frenzy after that, everyone who wasn't in the kitchens were helping Prince Harry find Louis.

Harry would do whatever it took to find Louis. He didn't want to loose the boy again.

___________

Louis walked around the castle in plain sight just waiting for someone to notice him. But, as he walked on, no one gave him a second glance.

Most of the servants didn't know that was the boy they were looking for. They expected someone in fine clothing and a little posh looking. A lot of the servants have actually never seen Louis, so this was making the a job a little harder.

So Louis decided that maybe if he went up to a servant, and asked something maybe they'll realize that he's the person they're looking for.

Louis slow approached a petite girl with light brown hair and murky brown eyes. "Um do you by chance know where Prince Harry might be at?" Louis asked.

The girl looked at him for a second and said, "he's in the parlor." And rudely walked away.

Well then that girl was in a pissy mode. Louis swears the nerve of some people now and days. He simply let out a sigh and trudged to the parlor, hoping Harry wasn't that mad at him.

He walked into the parlor and the sight before him was nothing what he imagined. Harry was pacing the room and yelling orders at people, most of them impossible to understand. And we'll, Harry looked truly and utterly stressed, and it was all his fault. Louis felt really guilty that he caused that.

As he walked into the room no one gave him a second glance as he approached Harry.

"Um...Harry?" He asked looking up at the stressed out boy.

"WHAT IS IT NOW!?" Harry yelled looking up from his pacing feet. Louis rooked a couple of steps back...ok Harry was definitely mad.

The moment Harry looked up his eyes scanned the boy I front of him, and his mind finally caught up. The boy I front of him was Louis, his Louis. But Louis had a frightened look on is face, why? Then he remembered how harshly he greeted the boy.

Oh...that's why.

"Oh my goodness Louis I didn't know it was you." Harry said as he rushed over to the boy and picked the boy up into his arms. He spun the boy around a couple of times and set him down on the ground, keeping his hands around his waist.

Harry brought the smaller boy into a tight hug, relishing how perfectly the boy fit into him. "I thought I lost you..." He whispered into his hair, squeezing the boy a little tighter. In some weird way, this gave him comfort. Knowing that his boy was safe in his arms, not able to run away. Wait, that sounds kind of possessive. Ok Harry might be a little possessive of the boy, but nobody needs to know that.

"Harry you could never loose me." Louis said into his shoulder, slightly muffled, "There's no place I rather be then with you."

And with that being said Harry squeezed a little tighter.

__________________

After everything settled down, the two boys walked up to Harry's room and were sitting on his bed having a nice little chat. Well as nice as it could get, considering the circumstances.

"So where exactly were you Louis?" Harry started off saying.

"I was in the library." Louis lied, hoping that Harry would by it, but of course he didn't.

"Oh really you were in the library. How odd considering that I checked the library about a hundred times for you. Now Louis let me as again, where were you?" Harry asked adding emphasis on the question.

"Um...uh..." Louis stammered, trying to come up with another lie.

"I want the truth louis. Don't try to lie to me again." Harry said, trying to be calm about the situation.

"Fine" Louis huffed, "I was in the village." Lois said.

"See was that so-WAIT YOU WERE IN THE VILLAGE!" Harry yelled.

"Well yeah...I was tired of being confined in the castle. And I wanted to see some of my old friends I haven't seen in a while." Louis replayed quietly.

"LOUIS DONT YOU KNOW HOW RECKLESS THAT WAS. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED OR WORSE KILLED. THAT WAS DANGEROUS AND STUPID AND-" Harry said, but Louis cut him off half way through.

"YOU KNOW WHAT WAS STUPID HARRY, THE FACT THAT YOU BANISHED MY FAMILY FROM THE KINGDOM AND DISNT TELL ME. NO I HAD TO LEARN FROM SOMEBODY ELSE!" Louis yelled, getting his frustrations out.

Shocked by his out burst Harry said.

"I-Lou I'm sorry. I thought that since you and your family didn't, you should've been pampered and treated like a prince your whole life. Not a servant...oh Lou I wish I could have been there for you." Harry said on the brink of tears, feeling terribly guilty.

"Oh Harry why didn't you just tell me. I would've been okay with it if that's the reason why." Louis said, coming closer to the boy and bringing him in for a hug.

"I love you so much ." Harry said. Louis was in shock for a second then he replied.

"I love you too."

____________________

Authors note-

Ok so the baby was born...that happened.

I personally think that this is still a publicity stunt ok. Like apparently the music video for history is set to come out in a couple of weeks and like this just seems to be perfect timing. Honestly like I think the baby is olis but banana and her family are saying its Louis child cause they are gold diggers. Like Louis out of the blue suddenly tweets about the child after history stuff is like rumored Sri be around. This is all to convenient. Larry is real and that is all that matters. I honestly I'm laughing right now at all the drama.

Listen to the Bears we need to stay calm.

On a side note I met Drake Bell at Disney yesterday. He was nice.

Hope you all have a calm and peaceful day. (I recommend staying off social media)

-Kenzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 27.9K 51
It's been 5 years since One Direction went on a hiatus. The boys all are successful and happy in their solo careers and have kept in touch. That is...
915K 34K 39
Harry and Louis absolutely despised one another. What could possibly happen when you forced them to live in the same house for two months?
5.7K 123 16
When prince Louis is betrothed to Eleanor Styles, he finds himself falling for a certain curly haired boy instead. (It's shitty at the beginning but...
94.9K 3.2K 17
Louis is a feminine guy who got a job at a high school as a drama teacher. Harry is the rude principal that seems to hate him.