Love could be that strong #Yo...

بواسطة Granger08

Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they so... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Rishbala one shots
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Rant!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
One-Shot
Chapter 28
SUPER DOOPER TWIST!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Important

Chapter 45

9.5K 447 15
بواسطة Granger08

Author's Note: My New Year's gift to you guys. Have a wonderful healthy year ahead.

*Unedited*

Arnav stood there numb still trying to process what just happened. Was Khushi Kumari Gupta really kissing him? When Khushi felt him not responding to the kiss, she pushed him away.

Khushi : (Sighs) Fine if you can't kiss me then I'll find someone else. Maybe that date that I have later.

Arnav became enraged after hearing her words. Like hell, he was going to allow anyone to kiss those lips!! He tightly grabbed her waist and knotted his other hand in her curls pulling her closer. 

Arnav: Don't even think about any other men Khushi. I won't hesitate to rip off his head.

Khushi: (Wraps her arms around his neck) Well good then because you are stuck with me.

Arnav: You will be the death of me Khushi.

Khushi: Are you going to kiss me or not?

Arnav didn't need to be told twice. He hungrily captured her lips. A soft moan escaped Khushi's lips which in turn produced a groan from Arnav. He softly nibbled on her lower lip and next was pure bliss. Finally, they pulled away gasping for air.

Arnav: I love you Khushi.

Khushi: (With a serious face)  I love you too. But there is one other person in my life. And I can't ask him to go away because his love is so pure and innocent.

Arnav: Who?

Khushi: (Winks) Kush.

A few days later

Anjali entered Rishab's room. Rishab was behaving strangely for the past few days. He would stay closed in his room most of the time except for shooting. He didn't even make an appearance at the dinner table or talked to anyone. She found him sitting in the corner staring at Madhu and Mukund's wedding card. Anjali's heart clenched painfully because she knew that neither Rishab nor Madhu will be happy without one another.

Anjali: Rishu?

Rishab hurriedly got up and wiped his tears. He turned towards Anjali pretending as if everything was okay. But his red swollen eyes betrayed his fake smile.

Rishab: Di? Come sit. Is everything okay?

Anjali patted his head and caressed his face like a mother. Rishab hugged her and broke down completely. He was clinging to her like a child who is scared of thunderstorms.

Anjali: Give her a chance to explain Rishab. Even if her father is responsible for everything you need to forgive him and move on in life. No one will be happy with this marriage. Please Rishab, don't let your love die because of your hatred. Be the bigger person Rishu. You are going to Arnav's engagement with us.

Yes, Arnav and Khushi's engagement!!! Everyone was happy when Arnav and Khushi announced their dating until Madhu's mother caught them in a little cozy act. Horrified by the fact that she might become a grandma soon, she decided to get them married as soon as possible. Although Khushi was a little bit shocked, Arnav was a totally different story. He was literally jumping up and down with joy. No one had ever seen him so happy. Madhu was freaking out everyone with her event manager act. She was really strict wanting every decoration to be perfect. Another role that she played was of helping Arnav sneak into Khushi's room every night.  But unknown to her the two were busy planning how to mend things between her and Rishab.

On the day of the engagement 

Today was the day of Arnav and Khushi's engagement. The whole house was in chaos. Madhu was driving everyone crazy and Khushi was having cold feet. Kush was happily welcoming the guest. Although that wasn't the scenario earlier. When Kush got to know that his uncle was stealing his Khushi, he threw a huge tantrum and attached himself to Khushi's legs. He let her go once Arnav explained that after the wedding Khushi will permanently live with them. Then Rishab had a man-to-man talk with Kush and explained how girls had cooties.

Rishab entered Madhu's house. He was determined to clear all the misunderstandings. He was standing awkwardly outside the door when he heard Madhu's voice shout out to him.

Madhu: You!! Pick up the flower basket and follow me.

Rishab realized that Madhu mistook her for someone else. But nevertheless, he picked up the big basket and started following her silently. Madhu asked the guy to place flowers in the store room as they will be needed later. She started to leave when she felt his presence.

Madhu.

The whole week Madhu was preparing how to face Rishab Kundra but nothing compared to the actual moment. They both stood there silently as if pleading with each other to say something.

Rishab: I just want you to know that I am not giving up on you Madhu. No matter what's the truth, I won't let you marry that pest. You are mine, Madhu. I thought I should remind you.

Soon engagement was over. Khushi was busy greeting her family and friends while Arnav was staring at her like a love-struck fool. Rishab loudly coughed to gain his friend's attention.

Rishab: Stop staring dude. It's creepy!!

Arnav : (Blushes) I am not staring. I-It's just that.......she.........

Rishab: (Laughs) You are whipped bro. But I am happy for you. (Hugs him) Congratulations.

Arnav: Thanks, man. I hope you get your happy ending soon. I have great contacts. If you want, then I can ask someone to kidnap that Mukund guy.

Rishab: Don't worry I will handle that guy on my own.

Just then Shamsher Malik arrived there. He requested Arnav to leave as he wanted to talk to Rishab alone. Rishab followed him to an empty room.

Shamsher Malik: I am sorry my son. But please just listen to me. 

Rishab: No need to pacify me, Mr. Malik. The only truth is that they are dead and can't be brought back ever!!

Shamsher Malik: Yes they can't be brought back ever but what you know and what you think is not true.

Rishab: Does it really matter what I think? Look I want to bury this in the past. Please, sir.

Shamsher Malik: Your dad was my best friend. That night I was returning home very late and it was raining heavily. My stepbrother Balraj was always jealous of our friendship and he decided to break it forever. On my way back home I saw a truck coming from behind at very high speed and it rammed into your parent's car. I immediately got out of my car and rushed over to help them but I couldn't because my brother's two men dragged me away from there. My only guilt is that I couldn't be there when they needed me the most. And yet I tried to deny the fact that my brother could do something so horrendous. But then that attack on Madhu happened. I m sorry Rishab. I recognized you the first I met you but I decided to stay quiet so as to keep you away from all the bitter memories. 

Rishab: Thank you for the truth. Where's Balraj now?

Shamsher Malik: He died two years ago in prison due to cancer. I guess Karma is really a bitch. But there is something else I want to talk about. Anjali talked to me. For the past few weeks, I am noticing this change in Mukund. I am a failure as a father. How could I ever think that Madhu would be happy with a guy like him? Do you really love my daughter? I just want her to be happy.

Rishab stood there trying to digest all the information at once.

Arnav dragged Khushi to the roof with him. He had blindfolded her and finally when they reached the roof, he removed her blindfold. Khushi looked around. Everything was usual except for a telescope placed in the corner. 

Khushi: What's this Arnav? No flowers or candles? Don't tell me you forgot my anniversary gift.

Arnav just held her hand and took her towards the telescope. He then pulled out an envelope from his pocket and handed it over to Khushi.

Khushi: What's this?

Arnav: Your present.

Khushi started to read the letter and squealed loudly.

Khushi: YOU NAMED A STAR AFTER ME? 

She jumped like a kid and hugged him tightly.

Khushi: You remembered!!! Oh God, I love you!

Arnav chuckled and held her closer.

Madhu was staring happily at the engaged couple. How come she was not this happy with her own engagement? She was extremely happy for Khushi on finding love of her life but a little part of her couldn't help but envy her sister. What if it was Rishab and her in their place of them?

"You know it's not nice to stare."

She immediately recognized the voice and turned around.

Madhu: Look I am not in the mood to talk......

Rishab: (Interrupting) Two weeks. We are getting married in two weeks. And don't give me that look. You yourself will come running after me. Dressed in the bridal attire you will come back to me. And I'll be waiting there for you. Just close your eyes and you will know where to find me.

And with a wink, he left her stumped. Why the hell would she run away from her own wedding? But deep inside she knew that he was right.

Happy New Year! May there be peace and happiness.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
23.1K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
32.7K 2K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
138K 6.9K 59
They grew up together. They were meant to be together. He knew it. So did she. ...And so did he. What happens when the boy next door, your best frien...