My Brother's Girlfriend (Emis...

By forever_emison

Emily Fields is the lesbian/intersex older twin sister to Caleb Fields. (played by caleb rivers lol) by 3 min... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

Chapter 15

6.8K 210 84
By forever_emison

caleb pov (12/31/14)

alison left me 6 days ago.

on christmas.

i don't know where we stand at this moment. are we even together anymore? i don't know. considering she ran off to god knows where with my sister who admitted to falling in love with my girlfriend. are they together now? so many emotions are running through my head and i am hella glad my family took us home. ever since christmas we have been home. a few hours after both of the girls' disappearances, we took the first flight back to rosewood.

"tequila." i said and put out my ID that claims i am 22. the bartender nodded and placed the glass in front of me. i tossed it back, the burning sensation stinging at my throat. "another one." i said and put down the shot glass. he refilled it and i tossed it back, then again, and again, and again.

"rough night?" a girl's voice questioned.

i side glanced across the bar.

"rough week."

"i thought men were tough." she teased and i rolled my eyes and called for a beer. i didn't bother replying. not in the mood tonight.

"oh come on. relax. it's called a joke. don't you have a sense of humor?" she slid into a seat next to me.

"that seat's taken." i said and calmly but angrily drank my beer.

"oh yeah? by who?"

"your ego." was all i said and she scoffed, "asshole much?"

"slut much? hitting on a guy in a bar?" i said and turned to face her.

fuck.

"you're hanna." i said.

she raised her eyebrow, "and you know that...how, jackass?"

"i'm caleb."

that was when her whole facade changed. her features softened and her eyes went from giddy to pity.

"don't. don't do that."

"do what?"

"pity me. i saw it in your eyes. i don't want it. sure as hell don't need it. i'm used to this. girlfriend cheating on me. happens more often than you think."

she chuckled, "well...if it helps? alison? is a bitch for what she did. but being her best friend? you can't help who you fall in love with."

i almost laughed in her face but a chuckle escaped.

"you're defending her."

"no. never said that. i do not agree with her flying off to paris with emily fields."

i shot my head over to her, eyes widened.

"they're in paris?!"

she jumped at my outburst and i sighed, "sorry. my bad."

"yeah i...i thought you knew? jesus. i'm sorry. i actually came to rosewood looking for you."

"congratulations."

"thanks...i also came cause i heard about this place called Lucky Leon's. i heard they got the best cupcakes."

i finally cracked a smile, "they do."

"look! he smiles! it's a miracle. it's nicer than i imagined."

i turned to finally get a good look at hanna marin.

beautiful blue eyes...maybe better than alison's. to me at least. blonde hair and the most perfect lip structure.

her cheek bones are perfect.

"wow." i whispered unintentionally.

"huh?" she said, cocking her head to the side.

"oh. sorry. nothing. my bad."

"so. we should get out of here. you can buy me cupcakes and you can vent on your broken heart?" she offered and i laughed, "sounds like a plan."

"great."

we stood up and i put a hundred down for the drinks.

alison pov

"so explain to me this. where are we?" i asked, laughing while emily dragged me through the streets, bumping into people and apologizing afterwards. "we. are going...on that." she said, pointing up and i gasped, "hell no." she let out a hardy, genuine laugh, "oh relax. it's a ferris wheel."

"that can easily snap off its hinges and plummet me to my death! emily no!" i shouted and refused to get on it but emily wasn't giving up that easily. she bought a ticket and dragged me to it. "i have  a good plan for dinner. just. get on." she said as we arrived at it.

i sighed and gave in, stepping into one of the carts and emily joined me.

as we rose to the top and stopped i gasped.

"it's beautiful."

"yeah. it is." she murmured and when i turned to see her she was looking at me, like she was the other night. and once again, i blushed. "you always do that."

"how can i not? you're just so perfect."

i met her gaze and felt as if i was swimming in a pool of warm chocolate syrup. she seemed to be lost in my eyes and she leaned in and i followed her. once our lips touched like how they do normally now, my stomach fluttered and we parted our lips, deepening our soft kiss. when we pulled away we rested on each other's foreheads.

"i want to capture this perfect moment." i whispered and took out my phone.

"why is it perfect?" she questioned and i only smiled.

i turned it to camera and faced it towards us.

"it's perfect because of this. i'm in love with you. i love you emily."

and right when a huge, genuine and heart melting smile formed on her face and i would be shocked if it didn't hurt her, i took the picture of her and another when she replied, "i love you too."

and a last one when i leaned in and kissed emily fields. the girl who is my boyfriend's sister.

when we got off the ferris wheel i sent a picture to hanna, 

paris, 12/31/14

when i got a message back it said,

holy hell. that is one piece of art.

i laughed and showed emily who laughed in reply.

"where to next?" i asked as emily grasped my hand in her own, swinging our connected fingers back and forth.

"up here." she said and i viewed the eiffel tower.

"wait. but it's new years. isn't it like crazy expensive tonight?"

she smiled at me and stated, "for you it's worth every penny."

i dropped my jaw and glared at her, "emily. no i can't."

"yes you can. and you will. come on."

we went up the stairs which only took a very long time and i said the elevator but emily said "fat Americans take the elevator. we're the small population that is skinny. let's keep it that way."

we were seated at a table right near the edge and we ordered food.

"this is amazing." i said in awe of the beautiful, breathtaking view in front of me.

and not the city. but emily.

the whole time was spent eating and talking and laughing.

emily pov

it is time.

now is the perfect time.

11:59 PM

"alison. i know you were confused and everything but now here we are and we both love each other. and i really wanted this for a while now. so..."

i opened a box, showing a diamond necklace that has a diamond heart with an A in the middle.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

alison's eyes were wide.

"jesus emily. you didn't have to get this...of course. yes. yes i'll be your girlfriend." she said, happy tears in her eyes and i grinned widely and pulled her down to me, for i was on my knees and the fireworks for new years went off as we kissed and fireworks in my stomach exploded as well.

this, is the best moment of my entire life.

alison pov

this is the best moment of my entire life.

"can you put the necklace on me girlfriend?"

emily laughed at that and nodded.

we turned to the railing and i watched the fireworks as she clasped my necklace around my neck.

"i love you." she whispered and kissed the back of my neck.

"i love you too." i whispered back and she put her arms around my body, holding me as we watched the fireworks.

+++++++++++++++++++++

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 515 21
❝ The prettiest smiles hide the darkest secrets. ❞ What would happen if Emily found out her best friend and resident Queen Bee of Rosewood, Alison, i...
186K 5.5K 47
An insecure Alison DiLaurentis meets the sweet hot Army soldier Emily Fields on their plane ride home back to Rosewood. Both are immediately intrigue...
34.7K 1.1K 37
About a year ago, Alison's dad passed away, so she moved into rosewood with her younger siblings and mother to start a new. But it is hard life fo...
2.1K 99 20
In the close-knit world of Rosewood, Emily Fields' cousin, Hailee, harbors a secret that intertwines her fate with Jason DiLaurentis, Alison's myster...