Nocturnal Nights ( Harry Pott...

By IconiclySuffering

Thisbe Robinson only wanted something normal to happen to her life for once . This is proven difficult when h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 18

826 48 2
By IconiclySuffering

It was only a few days after, that I was sitting under my normal Oak wood tree over looking the lake. Like always, I was studying for the exams that were in a week. Now with the animagus training off my shoulders, I felt much more free to do things I enjoyed. You know.... read, study , those things.

I live a thrilling life.

Besides that, everything has been running smoothly. No interruptions, no random wings appearing, just peace. It was quite relaxing to say the least, except for the pressure for get good grades on exams. But I'm not so worried about that.

Victoria and Alyssa were with me as well, practicing along beside me. They always went to me for help because they think I know it all. Which, If I tried a little more, I could, but just because I'm top of my class doesn't mean I know everything. On the bright side, we didn't even have classes today. Thank god it's Sunday, and to make it even better, the sun was shining brightly. It almost constantly cloudy here and it's nice to have a change for once.

" We have a whole foot long essay from Slughorn, I swear if any of these teachers pile more homework on us I'll burn them." Alyssa grumbled, leaning back on the tree and continuing to finish her paper for Transfiguration.

" Don't get too violent there." Victoria told her sarcastically. The dark skinned girl only stuck her tongue out at her. " Rude."

I was about to make a witty comment, but I was interrupted. " Hello," A small voice came from beside me. It was a small lean boy with blonde messy hair stood above me, he had to of been a year older or so, but I couldn't tell. " Are you Thisbe Robinson?" He asked me, looking down to a small letter in his hand.

" Yes,"

" This is for you then, good day." He handed me the letter before stalking off with his Ravenclaw robes bellowing behind him. I looked down to the letter, and it had the official Hogwarts stamp on it, sealed in red wax.

The other two girls scooted closer and looked over my shoulders, eyeing the envelope. " It's from the school?" Victoria questioned. I shrugged before tearing the seal open and pulling out a good quality scroll. Written with a neat handwriting, it read,

Dear Miss. Robinson,

Due to recent activities involving yourself and your registration, I invite you to come up to my office urgently. Mr. Turmant from the Ministry is here to finish your papers and mark you for confirmation.

The password is Sugar Quills.

Signed
~Professor. Dumbledore

I gasped, pulling the letter to my chest before the others could read it. They protested, as they watched me pack up all of my books and my quill.

" Thisbe, what was it?"

" It's a personal problem," I fibbed, " Please, can you take my bag to our dorm, I don't think I'll be back for a bit." I rushed them, before shooting up and sprinting across the field. I ignored the stares from everyone as excitement overwhelmed me. It took a while, but I had finally ran all the way to the gargoyles trying to catch my breath. I really needed to get into shape, but I don't think it will happen any time soon.

After spending a whole minute trying to catch my breath, so I didn't look like a fool in front of two very important people, I finally walked up to the statues who were eyeing me. " Sugar Quills." I sighed, and they unraveled their wings to let me by. I trudged up the stair case and knocked on the fancy wooden door.

" Please, come in." Came a loud powerful voice from the other side.

I opened the hinged door, and peered inside, spotting three adults. Of course Dumbledore was there, Mr. Turmant as well. I also spotted my aunt, sitting in one of the royal red chairs, in front of the Headmasters desk. " Ah Thisbe," She told me, " Take a seat will you." She told me strictly, gesturing to the second seat beside her.

I glanced over to the other two men, and Dumbledore gave me a warm smile. "Miss. Robinson, it's nice to meet you. Now, shall we get this started," He asked me, messing with the end of his white beard. I gave a small nod, looking over to the large wizard standing to the side. He had the same folder from when I had first signed the papers in his hands, and he adjusted his glasses when Albus told him to go on.

Clearing his throat, he turned to me. " It is quite remarkable Miss. Robinson. In the short time of only a year, you have perfected the transfiguration of becoming an Animagus. You truly are a bright witch." He told me, slipping out the papers of registration. " How ever, I must inform you once again of your limits, and I must find markings on your animagus so the Ministry can identify you from others. " He rambled on, setting the papers in front of me.

As he told me the placed to sign, he went over all of the same stuff I heard the first time through. Both the Headmaster and McGonagall waited patiently as I finished up. "Now," He started, looking over one of the pieces of papers. " It says you're an Eurasian Eagle-Owl, was this confirmed?"

" Yes, I made sure she was one. It was clear with the size of her animagus." Minerva cut in with a tone. He glanced over to her, and marked something down on his paper.

" I'm going to have you stand up," He informed me. I quickly obeyed, and he took out his wand and transfigured a large table. " You may transform now Miss. Robinson." He told me. I did so with ease, like I had for the past couple nights. I flew up onto the table, and stood up tall hooting. Fluffing out my feathers and wings, I looked over to my Headmaster and aunt to see them have small smiles of pride and amusement on their faces. This made me even prouder, and I puffed out my feathered chest. "Wow, she is very large, you weren't kidding." The man commented with wide eyes.

" It's a beautiful Animagus Miss. Robinson." Professor. Dumbledore complemented me, making me gush with happiness. I was just complemented by one of the most wise and most important wizard. I think I achieved my life's goals right there.

The man walked around me many times, scratching down notes with his eagle quill. " You do have the glasses mark, It was to be expected," He commented. I, of course knew what he was talking about; the glasses mark was a mark that animagus' who wore glasses got. It appears as it intended to be, around the eyes of the animal. Aunt McGonagall has it as well. " You also have your bright blue eyes, normally your breed of owls will have orange or yellow ones." He added, scribbling that down as well. " Lift your wings please." He asked, and I did so. He checked me over once more before finally setting down the papers." I don't see any more marks, I guess that must be it." He informed me.

I transformed back into a human and ran a hand through my hair. I hopped off the wooden table and he got rid of it with ease. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I watched him sign off the last paper.

He bent back up, and walked in front of me. Holding his hand out for me to shake. I took it with a grin and gave him a nod. " I'm proud to say that you are now an officially registered Animagus. The youngest and fastest as well, it is a record to be in the books." Tell me with a confident tone. I stuttered, looking away not really wanting that to happen.

I looked to my aunt for help, knowing that she knew of my intentions. McGonagall stood up from her chair, and stood behind me placing her hands on my shoulders before addressing the wizard. " Mr. Turmant please, my niece would like it if you kept her abilities a secret from the text books for now. She would like to enjoy her school years without the students of Hogwarts knowing about it." She told him.

He looked at her as if she had slapped him in the face, " B-but, this is a great achievement. Something to gloat about for years, a second year learning one of the most difficult incantations, in a year too!"

Before my aunt could stop him, Dumbledore had stood up and came around his desk. " I believe that  Miss.Robinson is not the person to gloat and draw much attention to herself. This is her choice though, is it not." He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I opened my mouth for a second and looked towards the ground before collecting my words. "I don't want my peers to think of me as someone special because of this, sir. To be honest, I'm just a shy girl, and not as extravagant as you think." I told him solemnly , looking back up at him with pleading eyes. He still had a look of protest on his face, but when he saw my look, he sighed.

Fixing his tie, he looked up to my aunt. " Fine then. I shall hold the records from the learning course, but I can not stop it from being in the registry. It's fundamental for anyone to see if they wanted too."

" That's perfect." She told him with a smile.

" Now, If this meeting is done, I shall escort my self out." He told us, picking up his jacket and walking towards the door. " It was a pleasure to work with all of you." He told us, waving a goodbye before leaving.

" That was very selfless of you to say, Miss. Robinson." The Headmaster told me from behind. I turned to him with wide eyes, still kind of happy that he actually talked to me.

" It's the truth, is it not?" I questioned.

" I certainly think you are a very extravagant student. No matter how much you deny it, you will be very important in ours and your own future Thisbe." He informed me with a serious tone. I looked up at him with unsure eyes, but nodded anyway. It was odd being told this by one of my idols, but his reassurance gave me a new light.

" Thank you." I told him, but he only responded with his famous smile.

"There's no one to thank here Thisbe, but yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.9K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
929 59 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
859K 20.5K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
67K 1.4K 21
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...