Jeonghan Smut&Fanfiction

By Kiikiiai

Collection of fanfics and smut...mostly smut but there's some cute shit in here too More

He comes Back from A Concert
You Massage His Hair
You Tease Him
You Give Him a Bj
It's Your Birthday
He dyed his Hair Red
Christmas Sex
The Day You Guys Meet.
First Fight
He Cuts His Hair
His Fans Make Fun of You
He teaches you the Nice choreo
You Guys Break Up
You Guys Break Up pt.2
Pure Smut
It's His Birthday
You Guys Break up part 3.
You Guys Break Up Pt. 4
Author's Note

Authors Note

3.9K 20 3
By Kiikiiai

You guys this isn't a story. It's just a reminder that even though this is a smut book, I don't only think of Jeonghan in a sexual manner.

In fact it's rare when I write these stories because that man makes me too happy to even concentrate on the simplest things.

I love that man with all my heart, no lie he makes me smile no matter what he's doing. And I know the chance of meeting him is never going to happen but it's nice to dream and wonder.

I can only hope he doesn't see this book because I know it will probably freak him out and scar his innocent heart but hey, a girl has got to vent.

Anyways, I'm not only going to include smut, I will add a cute little story, no smut, no sex, just cute little shit that will be so cheesy and cliche it will make you wanna choke me.

I hope you guys don't think of me as a person that only likes Jeonghan for his looks. It's goes deeper than that, it always has and it always will.

Okay, enough with my rant. Good day to you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
462K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...