Jacob Black's and Sam Uley's...

By Sol_Lucet

Victoria Black-Uley is Jake's and Sam's younger sister. She lives with her mom, in my story Jake's mom left B... More

Victoria Black-Uley
Alisa O'Connor
Raven Nightingale
Chapter 1: Normal Days Are Overrated
Chapter 2: Well... Screw
Chapter 3: First Dates
Chapter 4: The Bonfire & Meeting Bella
Chapter 5: First Times
Chapter 6: Alpha-Female
Chapter 7 : Over the Line
Author Note :D
Chapter 8: The Agreement
Chapter 9: Raven
Chapter 10: A Chance
Chapter 11: Truth
Chapter 12: A Moment Between Jaren
Chapter 13: The Bonfire
Author Note
Chapter 14: The Fight
Summary of Sequel
Sequel!

Sequel's Possible Titles

4.9K 43 3
By Sol_Lucet

Can't really figure out which title to use so I'm going to have you guys vote in the comment section on what title you like best for the sequel of this story.

Torn- because Jacob gets an imprint and is torn between his imprint and Bella.

Midnight- To go with the twilight theme book names.

or

Life's Coincidence- Because of how Jacob meets his imprint, how Paul meets his, and so forth.

So tell me which one you guys like best and expect to see the sequel soon because you all know me. I'm a fast writer. I plan on having it up within this week, but we'll see. I may have it up within this night. :)

Love you all readers please do pick which one. It'll help me a bunch.

:)

-Sol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 23.6K 32
Everybody knows the story of Bella Swan and how she got involved with a vampire named Edward Cullen. But what if Bella had a twin sister Celeste Swan...
69K 1.6K 38
Charlie gets a call from a doctor in seattle telling him his baby sister who has died of cancer and her six year old daughter is wating for him to co...
1.5M 29.5K 82
This story is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual...
44.1K 973 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...