The Crystal Heir vol.1 Broken...

Autorstwa bladequeen1

"My name is Luna.P I'm 6 years old BTW the P in my name stands for princesses. I am the heir to my parents th... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1 the two way reflection
Chapter 2 Training
Chapter 3 Contact
New hair style
Chapter 4 spirit walkes and spells casted
Chapter 5 it's been a long time
Chapter 6 The Weak and Cowardly King
Chapter 7 Pain waves
Chapter8: Reflection in the water
Chapter 9: A King and his Queen
Chapter 10 The sun set
Chapter 11 Adjusting
Chapter 13 Firmiliar Faces
Chapter 14 First time for everything
Chapter 15: Home
Chapter 16 Breakfast
Chapter 18 His last melody
Chapter 17 Not ok

Chapter 12 Conflicts of the heart

22 3 0
Autorstwa bladequeen1

Damion's p.o.v

I saw the sadness in solenia's eyes once I said I was attending the meeting. I got up and went after her. "Solenia wait!" I said. As I was about to start talking there was an explotion. It came from the same direction Luna.P was heading then it hit me.

"Luna.P!" we both said, it seems that solenia was thinking the same thing. We both ran to the north wing to see Amy firing all the magic she had at Danny. She looked super pissed. We found Luna.P standing in middle of it. "What on earth is going on here!" Solenia said. "Ask that scum bag over there!" Amy pointed to Danny.

"Ok? Danny what's going on?!" Solenia said. "Amy is just mad that I moved on so quickly." "You moved on you didn't even tell me that we broke up! And now your going out with her!" "I wanted to tell you but you wouldn't talk to me when we got back you just put your hand in my face!"

"Well maybe if you were a real man and took charge of me! And forced me to listen then maybe I wouldn't have been as mad." "It's always my fault maybe if you haden't been such a brat and talk to me then maybe this would not be happening!"

"Danny,Amy please you are both friends you are both on the same team, don't let one little break ruin your friendship." Solenia said while putting her arm on both of their shoulder's.

Amy cooled down so did Danny I couldn't believe that two of my best friends broke up....I mean they have been together since high school. "Your right Solenia I've been stupid....I let anger blind me...and I didn't even stop to think about Danny's feelings....Danny I'm....i'm so sorry."

Amy had tears coming down her cheeks as she turned and walked away. Danny was speechless, he was about to run after her until Scarlett held his hand tightly. "Scarlett! You're the one Danny choose?!"

"Yup, we talked for a little while and we found that we had a lot in common." "Cool, so where you guys headed?" Solenia asked walking back towards me. "Oh we were just heading into town, we're going to the café to talk do you guys want anything?" Danny asked.

As you guys know I always jump at the chance to get cinnamon buns. "Actually can you pick up half a dozen cinnamon buns for me?" "Really Damion I just brought you some." "Psh you know me you can never have to much cinnamon buns." "Haha ok and Solenia?"

"Nothing for me thanks trying to watch my weight." She said covering her stomach. I looked at her. "Ok well we'll be back soon!" Danny said while walking away. "Alright!" I said waving.

Solenia was looking down. Trying to watch her weight....Weird. Solenia just started walking away with her stomach still covered. "Daddy what's up with mommy?" "I think she's sad that I'm going to be leaving for a few days." "Your leaving?! But didn't we just come back?"

"We did but duty calls kiddo." I said pinching her nose. "I don't want you to go...but I understand....just get back safely." "Aww don't worry princess I'm not leaving till tomorrow." "Ok...well I'm gonna go spy on those girls like you asked I'll see you later." She ran off.

Now my attention was now on Solenia, something was up and she would not tell me about it...weird. I finished my work for the day, we all had dinner but Solenia said nothing and didn't eat. Now this was making me really worried. I got my cinnamon buns that I asked Danny for.

I walked into my room and showered. Solenia wasn't in the room when I walked in. When I came out of the bathroom I was Solenia leaning against the railing on the balcony staring at the night sky filled with stars.

She looked lost. I leaned against the door and just staired at her mezmorized by her beauty. (Look at her....she seems lonely why don't you comfort her, if you know what I mean.) That voice keeps talking in my head who is he?! (Come on...you know you want to pick up where you left off this morning.) I do but.....( No but's go for it...she needs you!)

The voice in my head sounds super firmilliar. SD what the hell are you doing in my head?! (Well it's about time you figured it out, and by the way once you combined to people together this is what happens, I am now your dirty conscience.)

Oh great just what I needed the person I hate most is now in my head great! (Just go and comfort her!) I walked towards Solenia and put my hand on her shoulder. She flinched and quickly turned. "D-Damion I didn't hear you come in." I said nothing.

I pulled her into a hug. "Damion...wha-what are you?!" "Shhhh just let it happen." She slowly wrapped her arms around me. "Damion...I" "Solenia my Darling tell me what's wrong." She said nothing. "You know you can tell me anything."

"I...I don't want you to leave...." She said with her head buried in my chest. I had a feeling that is what was bothering her. "Solenia I- I don't want you to leave!" She cut me off. She pulled away from my hug, there were tears in her eyes. I held her shoulders. "Solenia you know I have to leave." She shook her head.

"No...Sniff...I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!" she yelled she pushed me away and ran and locked herself in the bathroom. So that was the problem she didn't want to lose me again she was already pulled away from me by SD but now my job as King is also pulling me away. I felt bad, but I needed to give her space.

I felt her to cry for 20 mintues then used magic to unlock the door. She was standing there in front of the mirror. "I can't....I just can't...!" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my arms. She tried to push me away but I wouldn't let her. "Solenia your not going to lose me, you will never ever lose me!" She didn't say anything.

"This is not any easier for me, I just got you back and I'm leaving you for a few days." "I'm sorry just be safe come back to me in one piece." "Of course!" I stroked her hair. "Feel better?" She nodded. "Good." I kissed her hair. "I'm gonna shower I'll be right back ok?"

"K" I walked out of the bathroom and just layed down in bed, I staired at the ceiling thinking about what SD said to me about me not doing a good King....I know I shouldn't be questioning myself about this but....Am I a good King?!

End of p.o.v

Solenia felt much better after the hug and the reasurence that Damion gave her. She finished her shower and put on her grey shorts and red spagetti strapped tank top. She opened the door to see Damion staring at the ceiling. She smiled and jumped in bed. "What a day but it's finally over!" Solenia said with a happy attitude. Damion was still staring at the ceiling.

"Good night!" she said turning off all the lights. Solenia went underneth the cover and Damion just layed there, with arms behind his head. "Solenia?" "Hm?" she mummbled. "Can I ask you a question?" She turned over towards him. "Of course."

"Do you think I'm a good King?" She snickered. "Of course you are! Why would you ask such a silly question?" Damion didn't answer. Just kept stairing at the ceiling. "Hey" she climbed on top of him and caressed his cheek.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "I'm thinking about what SD said to me when we were fighting, he said that I'm a coward...I never really did anything to help and he might be right....if I can't help with fighting evil...how can I be a good King and lead an army if needed."

Solenia giggled. "Damion my love you should not let SD's words get to your head, you're a great King, SD is the opisite of you when he says that you're a bad King your actually a great King, you lead the elemental team to save me every time, your very smart when it comes to making strategies and plans too!

You have learned so much Damion from when we found you to now you have progressed so much, and not only as your wife but also as your gaurdian Angel, I say this, I am very proud of you Damion Parttly." Damion smiled at Solenia. His golden eyes locked on with her's. He removed his hands from behind his head and ran his fingers through her hair.

He leaned up and kissed her. (Yes...that's right....show her how much you love her.) "Thank-you." He said in between kisses. Solenia leaned up. "For what?" she asked. He leaned up and whispered in her ear. "For being you." He said.

He went back to kissing her, his hand made his way down to her lower thigh. After a few moments he flipped over and kissed her neck.

Then made his way down..... to her stomach... (side note: I'm not that dirty tee-hee) She gasped and quickly covered her stomach. She sat up. "What happened?" "Sorry it's just that recently stomach is really sensitive....Don't ask."

"Oh well I'm sorry I went too far then." He said laying back. She climbed back on top of him and sat up. "No you didn't just let me take control for once k?" "....OK....What do you plan on-Shhhh...My King let me take control." She interrupted.

For the first time Solenia kissed his neck, no one had ever done that to him before. (It's hard to believe) just then Damion felt weird he felt like he wasn't in control anymore, something pulled him away from his mind, he suddenly felt exhausted.

Suddenly his eyes flashed yellow but Solenia was to busy having fun to notice. SD flipped over and pinned her again. "You've been working hard my love let me take control, I always love giving pleasure to you anyway."

He once again kissed her lips then neck then stomach, Solenia gasped again. "D-Damion stop it!" "Why it's your sweet spot..the one place that get's you the most." "N-no....It does....gasp....not!...." "Your tone says different baby." He continued to kiss her stomach.

"Damion please....s-stop it...." He had an evil smirk on his face. He stoped and went back up to her face. "Be honest with me...." He said with a little hiss in his voice. "W-what are you talking about?" "You know you like it when I kiss your stomach." He said as he slid his hand along her stomach.

"N-no...I..." "Now, now be honest my love it's ok I won't judge." He said nibbling her neck. She whimpered trying not to give in. Meanwile inside Damion's brain, it was dark and he was slowly waking up. "Ugh...wha-?"

"D-Damion please....s-stop!" "Solenia where are you?! Where am I?" (Your inside your conscience whenever you get frisky or turned on by Solenia I take over and I'm having a swell time right now fyi.)"Wha! How do I get out of here!"

(Simple you need to calm down and stop thinking dirty thoughts.) So Damion did what he said, he closed his eyes and he was back in control. He saw his face was by her neck,he heard Solenia panting slowly and saw sweat dripping down her face.

He quickly pulled up and saw Solenia's hair all over the place her hands pinned above her and sweat dripping down her face, she looked at him with lustfull eyes, she was also blushing like crazy. He let go of her wrists and backed away.

"Damion?" "W-what did I do?" He said looking at his hands. "It's ok you just got carried away, I actully......" he looked up at her. "Liked it....it was different from what we would usually do..."

Damion just backed away horified that SD had this kind of power and he could possibly hurt her, or even worse he could make love to her and the protection spell wouldn't work. He got out of bed and ran out of the room. Solenia sat in the bed with a shocked expression.

After the shocked expression passed a worried one appered she also jumped out of bed and went after him. She went to the places that he would usually go. But he wasn't in any of them. She went back to the room to think of where he could be.

She needed fresh air. She went to the balcony door and opened them. She stood on the balcony and took in a giant breath of the air.

After awhile she got tierd and went back inside without closing the doors, she climbed into bed hoping that he would come back when he was ready. 6 hours later it was Dawn. He walked into the room to see Solenia still sleeping. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry my sunshine but it's for the best."He left a note and walked out of the room.

Little did he know that the kiss had sparked Solenia with engery which made her wake up. She quickly sat up. She looked around the room and saw the note. She read it, then quickly got up to catch him for one last goodbye.

Damion had already said his goodbye to Luna.P and the others. Solenia ran with all her might. Damion reached the bottom of the stairs and was about to get into the car. "WAIT!" Solenia screamed. She ran down the stairs and threw her arms around him.

"I thought you were sle- YOU WERE REALLY GOING TO LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE!!" She said strongly. "I knew it was going to be hard....and you wouldn't understand...." "Then make me understand......" she said hugging him tighter.

He started to hug back, he kissed her forehead. "There are somethings you don't need to understand." He said calmly. She quickly kissed him and leaned her forehead against his. "I love you...." They both said at the time. Damion smiled and kissed her hand.

"I'll be back before you know it sunshine." He said starting the car. She nodded. He drove off before he was too far Solenia blew him a kiss and he saw it. He smiled and waved. (Please Damion be safe) he chuckled. (Don't worry my dear I'll see you soon)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.3K 570 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
89.6K 7.4K 9
Everyone knows the story of Snow White: blood red lips, ebony hair and skin the colour of freshly fallen snow. Her vain step-mother, desperate to be...
1.2K 164 16
Once upon a time, in a land far far away, a young girl awoke in a body not her own. 'Mirror mirror on the wall tell no more lies of who we are.'...
2.8K 127 18
"She will rise against all odds to take revenge for the wrongs done to her. She will gain powers once she mates to strongest alpha." This was the pro...