Romeo And Cinderella{Jelsa}

angelbeast12 tarafından

This story is my first for Jelsa. First, Elsa is secretly a princess by blood but, Usually she's called Cinde... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2: The Kiss
Chapter 3: A Little More
Chapter 4: The Night To Run Away
Chapter 5: Fighting the Odds(Short Chapter)
Chapter 6: Secrets
UPDATE

Chapter 1: The Encounter Of Step sisters

137 9 4
angelbeast12 tarafından

Hi there my name is Elsa, But i sometimes be referred as Cinderella because of my shoes. I am sixteen today.

My Mother died right after my sixth birthday. My father kept a look over me. Soon after, my father had to remarry. i live in EternalFrost Town. The prince, I don't know his name yet but soon I will.

I remembered my father had asked if I wanted to go to his office to talk to him. So I followed through and went to his office.
He still keeps my mother's photo, although, I don't look like her, I still feel that connection.
Soon my father had spoken,

"Elsa, I am Remarrying a women named Lucy Noah. She has two Daughters named Rapunzel, and Ariel."

I knew it'll come to this. Soon, I'll have to keep up with all the new changes.

"Alright Father" i said with a fake smile trying my best not to look worried.

"Okay, Elsa they're coming today actually" My father said, then i jumped out of my skin(mentally not physically) and i really wasn't ready for it.

"Eh? today!? i didn't know!" i said worriedly.

"Alright then,Get ready they'll be here soon" Father said.

An hour later they came, a red haired girl named Ariel, Her hair is like a pure Rose.

Then there's Rapunzel, her hair was like gold. In all I was the Oldest, the both are 14 and 16.
I never thought it was  I that was older.
"It's nice to meet you two."I said but then, Rapunzel wasn't friendly to me.
"Whatever, Ice Queen"
"Rapunzel, Stop being mean-"
"You stop being nice" Rapunzel interrupted Ariel.
"Elsa,I'm very sorry." Ariel said to me.
"No it's okay, I was called ice queen back then. So, I don't mind" I said but my words were fake I did mind.
"Girls, head up to your new rooms," their mother had said.
There's something I don't feel right about her.

"Alright mother!" Both girls Union together.
I feels as if something bad is gonna happen. In my case I'm already in hell.
I was already trying to get used to Ariel and Rapunzel. It was getting harder everyday.  I know I don't think Rapunzel likes me but I keep trying. Why am I trying when I don't have to?

End of Chapter 1 In Chapter 2 they'll meet the prince🤗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

184K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
281K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...