Sherlock x Reader: "Feeling o...

By LittleChinoma

Things aren't going as you expected with John, so as you become more and more bored with his wondering around... More

Chapter 2: "Common"
Chapter 3: You Tell Me
Chapter 4: Knock Knock
Chapter 5: Come With Me
Chapter 6: Three Sharp Points
Chapter 7: Nevermore
Chapter 8: The Woman
Chapter 9: Secrets
Chapter 10: Behind Closed Eyes
Chapter 11: Falling In Love

Chapter 1: The Meeting

11.6K 231 32
By LittleChinoma

"You look lovely today."

John Watson says to you as you get out of your car and meet him in a small restaurant downtown.

"Thank you, dear.." You say halfheartedly.

John and you have been seeing each other for a couple of weeks now. You've never come around to visit his house or be in his bed at all. Not really that it interests you much, you don't take the relationship all that seriously. You see it a bit more as a pastime, sometimes it can... Bore you.

You're sitting down with Watson drinking a glass of wine and having a good evening when all of the sudden a tall slim man in a long coat and a funny hat walks up to you two. You look at the man rather queerly as he just looks at you momentarily before turning his attention back to Watson. You notice he had blood dripping from the side of his face which was easily and lazily covered by his dark locks of curly hair. He seemed to be hiding a gun in his coat by the way he stood and must of been famous by the funny hat; trying to hide his identity.

"We have to go. Now." He tells Watson,

"Can't you see I'm in a date?" John replies with a bit of a hushed tone.

"Doesn't seem like your date is rather interested." the man says while looking at you once more. 

"Excuse me," You begin, "If you'd rather not have me scream and make a scene of you having a gun and being wounded. Risk being taken in as a criminal then I would suggest you don't speak of me in such manner."
You lean back in your chair, raising an eyebrow at him. Watson begins to shake his head at you, as if warning you. 

"Stupid one, isn't she? Do you even know who I am?" The man says as he directs his attention to you. You stare into his deep blue eyes and notice how handsome he is. None the less his looks don't distract you, no matter how tempting it is.

"No and I most certainly do not care." 

"Uh, love. This is Sherlock, the guy I've been speaking about." Watson cuts in before Sherlock can insult you anymore,

"Oh and boy have you been speaking about him. I can write a whole novel over both of your homosexual relationship."

"Wouldnt get very famous seeing as no one would care about the works of a blogger who seems to be in college to be a lawyer." Sherlock rolls his eyes at you as he cuts in your conversation.

"Am I that easy to deduce?" 

"Quite frankly everyone is easy to deduce."

"...Interesting" You give Sherlock a bright smirk as he keeps staring at you. 

This goes on a few moments before Watson cuts in, stands up and pulls Sherlock away, "Come on let's go..." Sherlock follows quickly, as they walk away you yell, "See you tomorrow John!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
195K 4.3K 41
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„™π•™π• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕩 π”½π•–π•ž!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝑢𝒉, π’˜π’‰π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒔𝒉𝒆? 𝑨 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’š π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’š 𝑨 π’‰π’‚π’–π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑰𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂 𝒍...
585K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
92.7K 1.8K 26
just what the title says random updates Disclaimer I dont own thease characters