Arcadia's Family (Book THREE)

By MyLadyOfStories

With Seraphina lost and found all at the same time, the Doctor tries to find his beloved, before she'd due, a... More

Still Water Books
Who Knows?
Goodnight, Raggedy Man
Good Man, Bad Man
Perfect Dalek's
House Mates
Stories in the End
Just Listen
Liar Liar
Fooling Phi
Sir, Yes, Sir
Left Alone
Spyro
We're Here
4 Time Lord Siblings
Kaylee
Say Something Nice...
The Allure of the Dark
And Run
I am Sarah Jane (not a Dalek, promise)
Under
Beethovens 5th
Tomorrow
Father And Son
ArcShildr
Deception
Truth
Consequences
Sing me to Sleep
I Love You
Amity, Dauntless, Candor, Abnegation
Keep Holding On
Seraphina
Memory

Voting

147 9 13
By MyLadyOfStories

OK, not a chapter, sorry, but I need your guys vote. I feel like this story has gone down hill, and I was going to end it all after series 8, although I do have a plan if I keep going to series 9. Either way, you will hate me. So, Vote 8 in the comments for me to finish after Death in Heaven, and Vote 9 for me to keep going. The twins will be staying, and if you want to have a look at how they're going to look, think Jeremy and Elena from The Vampire Diaries. 

Plus, I just wanna say thanks to you all for putting up with me writing loads at once, not writing for ages, and then doing a massive chapter. I love reading your comments and hearing your theories. For those also reading the Little Street Girl, Watching Over Me and Looking Up at You, I cherish your input. You guys always make me smile.

Love you, my Lovelies, Izabelah Petrova xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 498 10
The Doctor found his mate, his Bonded, his Chosen, in the form of the best friend of who would become his companion. He found the one who makes him f...
26.3K 342 101
The Seer wife of the doctor, Has been with him through the beginning of time, they have lost more, they have seen things, but through it all they stu...
21.3K 262 31
Some one shots of our beloved Doctors. The Doctor in these stories is your best friend and it's all platonic. Just some parts might include the feels...
47.8K 1.1K 30
(ORIGINAL VERSION) If she wishes for the truth, is she willing to lose everything? *** Willow has travelled with the Doctor and Rose for a year and h...