Sex Is Just A Word - #1 UNEDI...

By CynthiaRayneOfficial

Please don't read if you're not comfortable with course language and sexual references because there's a shit... More

a/n
Chapter Zero - Sex Is Just A Word
Chapter One - The Naked Blonde
Chapter Three - I Know You're Keeping Secrets
Chapter Four - Two Can Play That Game
Chapter Five - The Office Is Offlimits
Chapter Six - Picture Perfect Charlie
Chapter Seven - Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue And I'm Stalking You!
Chapter Eight - Hi There Angry Young Man!
Chapter Nine - "Bun In The Oven"
Chapter Ten - The Music Box
Chapter Eleven - "I Love Aaron Tyler Quinn"
Chapter Twelve - "She's Mine"
Chapter Thirteen - "Right Amount Of Slutty With Just Enough Class"
Chapter Fourteen - Bean and Pip
Chapter Fifteen - Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter Sixteen - Simply A Good Lay
Chapter Seventeen - Broken Hearted Girl
Chapter Eighteen - St Christopher's Orphanage
[EXTRA] The Origins Of Aaron Tyler Quinn [EXTRA]
Chapter Nineteen - I'm Not Going Anywhere Sweetheart
Chapter Twenty - Not So Innocent Torment
Chapter Twenty One - Goodbye Charlie Bear
Chapter Twenty Two - Broken Promises
Chapter Twenty Three - Confessions
Chapter Twenty Four - His Filthy Blood
Chapter Twenty Five - Maddening Sexual Tension
Chapter Twenty Six - Mrs. Quinn's Seduction
"Somthing Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue"
[SEQUEL] Chapter One - Romancing My Husband

Chapter Two - Aaron Tyler Quinn a.k.a Mr Arrogant

97.7K 2.2K 408
By CynthiaRayneOfficial

I quickly glanced around the bar and couldn't see Blake anywhere, I didn't make eye contact with Mr Arrogant as I walked past him to our booth. There were two missed calls and a message from Blake, 'Bean I called a taxi for you it's waiting out front for whenever you want to leave. My appetite can only be satisfied by something more intoxicating than alcohol (winkey face).' I replied trying to keep the vomit down, "ewww Blake too much information okay."

I walked outside and spotted a cab parked in front of the club with the meter running. He saw me approaching and quickly hopped out to open the door, "Miss Reed" he looked me up and down. I felt awkward but I still nodded politely and went to get in when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back.

Stepping in front of me Mr Arrogant gave the taxi driver a stack of notes, the driver looks like he could faint at any given moment. They said something to each other in more of a whisper and the taxi left, without me in it! "What the hell do you think you're doing?" A black BMW i8 stopped in front of us and a young boy got out. He delivered Mr Arrogant the keys then proceeded to open a door for me. He gestured for me to get in, I didn't move. Unfortunately a slight nudge on my lower back urged me into the car. I thought about my options momentarily, no taxi, no Blake, a BM freaking W i8 and a car ride with Mr Arrogant.

Shit! I got into the car reluctantly, Mr Arrogant was a fast driver, and his risky manoeuvres had me gripping the side of my seat at some points of the car ride. I thought we were going to remain silent for the entire drive which I was absolutely fine with. But apparently Mr Arrogant over here had other ideas, "you shouldn't take rides from shady taxi driver's outside night clubs. It could be dangerous." His expression was serious, hard even.

"Oh but rides from Arrogant guys who want to fuck me is fine." I retorted sarcastically.

"Guys?" His expression was soft again and back to it's amused state. "I wasn't aware I had any other competition Miss Reed". What the hell was that? How could someone change their mood that rapidly and drastically for that matter?

"Guess you underestimated me, not that I would expect anything less from Mr Arrogance." I snorted.

"You misunderstand me Miss Reed, I just wasn't aware there was anybody else that could meet your standards." I scoffed.

"You think you meet my standards?" I questioned mockingly.

"Don't you?" I searched his face for any emotion but it was unreadable, did he actually believe he was irresistible?

"I thought this was just a challenge what's with the twenty questions."

"That was my first question Miss Reed." He arched an eyebrow, "you are, a challenge. I don't want a relationship with you but I do want you. I'm attracted to you and I know you're attracted to me." A small sensual smile crept across his lips.

"How could you possibly know that, are you Mr Egotistical along with Mr Arrogant?"

"I see how you and your body react to my touch, to my closeness". If it wasn't dark in the car I might have buried my hands in my palms. I could feel my cheeks burning up and I just knew I was blushing like crazy.

I found comfort in the fact that I knew I had some sort of effect on him too, when he had me pinned against the wall I could feel how turned on he was. For a moment I thought, I hoped he'd loose control. I couldn't remember ever wanting anyone as badly as I wanted him.

***

We waited for the elevator in silence and I caught him starring a few times but it didn't seem to bother him in fact I think he liked me noticing him starring. When the cart arrived he gestured for me to go first. The doors opened to reveal Roy standing inside. He stepped aside to make space for us. "Sir" he gave a polite nod in Mr Arrogant's direction.

"Briggs" Mr Arrogant nodded equally politely in response. Christ they were so damn formal it was weird.

"Mam-" I shot Roy a warning look and I swear I saw his lip twitch slightly which was the most emotion I had seen him show since I met him. "Charlie" he gave me a nod and I so wasn't going to keep the tradition going. I grabbed his hand which instantly clenched into a fist, only making things that much easier for me. I proceeded to fist my free hand, and than we fist bumped. Well... I made him fist bump but it was a hell of a lot more comfortable than nodding at each other would have been. I wondered if everyone in this building...in fact if everyone in New York was as mechanical as these two. Were emotions and relationships just a moot point for New Yorkers?

Mr Arrogant gave Roy a forced smile which I'm guessing was some kind of code for get off at the next floor, because Roy immediately reached for the 10th floor button and got off on arrival. Great now I was stuck in this confined space, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide and more importantly alone with Mr Arrogant. Avoiding him should be a piece of cake. My subconscious sang dryly.

I inched away covertly trying to create some distance between us, in one swift movement he had taken a key out of his pocket and plunged it into the hole on the elevator pad. I swallowed regardless of my increasingly drying throat as the elevator came to a stand still. He backed me up against the cool metal of the elevator. The temperature difference between it and my body where drastic and rising. I felt my entire body heating up, it felt like I was leaning against a slab of ice.

He lowered his lips close to mine and whispered against them, "I wish you'd just give in already?"

"I can't. Sex always means something, you can deny it if you want but it's not your heart that will get broken." It was hard to concentrate with him so close but he had to know. Hopefully this would make him back off because I honestly didn't know how much longer I could resist him.

"Neither will yours I'll make sure of it. I know you want me, you want me like I want you." He pushed himself against me and parted my legs with his knee. I could feel him wanting me and he was right I wanted him. But how will I console myself when he's done with me, I didn't want to become Sasha. I know the second I give myself to him, I'll allow myself to love him and the only outcome is heart break. The things he makes me feel are uncontrollable I don't think that I could give him up after having had him. The withdrawal alone might kill me.

"You can't guarantee that, you can't guarantee that the lines won't get blurred because they always do..." I whispered slightly turning my head so his lips were grazing against my cheek instead. He stepped back clenching his jaw, was it really that hard to stay away from me?

"And what if I could?" He grabbed my shoulder, "what if I could promise that you wouldn't get hurt. What if I could promise that no lines will get crossed or blurred. What if I could promise that we'd both know where we stand, I won't have any expectations of you and you wouldn't have any of me. The second it got too much you could just walk away, I won't stop you. Sex can be just sex Charlie, we will both go crazy trying to stay away from each other. We need this, attraction like this doesn't just go away unless you give into it."

Could I do this? Could I sleep with him without developing feelings for him? Could I keep my feelings out of sex? There were just too many questions, my head began to ache. I wanted him so badly but I was scared, what if I wanted more of him? And what if I end up expecting things he can't nor wants to give me.

I pushed him away and pulled the key out of the elevator pad. I didn't have to say anything else, he put the code in and we started moving once more. When we reached the fifteenth floor we got out. He stood with his back to his door. I walked over to my apartment and unlocked the door. "I can't have sex with a stranger! I don't even know you..." With that I closed the door behind me and practically ran to the shower, I needed to wash the sweat, alcohol and sexual tension off myself before I lost my god damn mind.

***

"Bean! Wake up-Bean you're going to be late, get your ass up. Bean!" I woke up to Blake shaking the shit out of me.

"Damn it Blake!" I pulled my pillow over my head in an attempt to block out his voice.

"Oh no you don't." He yanked the covers off me. I felt him slightly pull the fabric of my singlet.

"Mother of fucking god Blake!" The son of a bitch had tipped ice cubes and cold water down my shirt. I bounded off my bed frantically swatting at my back to force the ice cubes out. I could feel them melting against my skin. Blake's laughter distracted me. I grabbed the pillow and lunged at him, he began to sprint. I heard the door close and built up speed to catch up to him. I opened the front door to find a shocked and now very afraid Blake. I don't know why he stopped outside obviously I was going to catch up eventually I had always been faster than him.

In every game of tag we played ever since we were kids I had won, my small build made it easy to dodge him. As I got older and well more developed it became more of a challenge. When he saw me come out he ran to the elevator, repeatedly pressing the button as though it would make it arrive quicker. I lunged at him knocking him to the floor on his back. I climbed on top of him so that I was straddling him and slammed the pillow against his head over and over again "Asshole!" He used one hand to block the blows and the other to try and push me off.

I heard the sound of Mr Arrogant's apartment door closing and instantly realised why Blake hadn't kept running. I glanced down at myself and realised all I was wearing was a white now drenched singlet and red bonds underwear so not elegant. Blake used this opportunity to toss me off him and pin me to the floor, my only focus was on the fact that I wasn't wearing a bar and the ice water..oh god. Mr Arrogant just stood there staring at us. Blake quickly realised why I wasn't putting up a fight and why I looked mortified, he took off his PAC-MAN print t-shirt revealing his lean and beautiful body and tossed it over me. He pulled me up and I awkwardly slid the t-shirt on. "Sup. Sh...she is one feisty girlfriend." I tugged Blake's arm praying he would stop talking.

"He knows who you are." Blake scratched the back of his head and went inside giving me a sympathetic smile on his way, I could have killed him right then and there.

Mr Arrogant looked all business today with his light blue, long sleeved business shirt and skinny fit navy blazer. As I scanned him shamelessly I saw matching navy straight leg trousers and the perfect picture that was Mr Arrogant was accessorised with brown desert boots and a brown leather satchel with the letters A.T.Q engraved into the buckle. He was wearing a maroon tie with small white crosses. "Don't look at me like that Miss Reed."

"Like what?" I shifted awkwardly.

"Like you want to do everything humanly possible to me, like you can barely constrain yourself from taking me right here right now." I swallowed, I went to open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "You're running late Miss Reed, not usually a good first impression." I narrowed my eyes, and mentally kicked myself for not kicking Blake's ass last night. Why'd he have to go and tell Roy my whole fucking life story.

When I went back inside I scanned the room for Blake, if I wasn't running so late I would have beaten the shit out of him, "asshole!" I yelled before slamming the door to my bed room. I showered in record time and dried myself while sifting through my clothes which were currently still in several suitcases. I settled on a navy blue short dress, it was tight hugging and fell trail-head from the waist. It had a small slit that didn't reveal any cleavage so as to keep it professional. I wore some black lace lingerie and slipped on the dress.

I added a pair of black Sacha platform heels to the outfit, I wasn't big on jewellery so I put on a silver chain with a single diamond on it. Blake had bought it for me on my eighteenth birthday. I put my hair in a high pony tail, my hairs length allowed for several curls to rest in front of my shoulder. I lightly put some make up on, but only the standard of course, mascara, eye liner and lip gloss.

I tossed my wallet, phone and file into my Urbancode black leather bag. I didn't see Blake on the way out but I heard a wolf whistle from wherever he was hiding. When I finally got outside, hailing a taxi was near to impossible. I was pretty much ready to give up. "ma- I mean Charlie, did you need a ride anywhere?" I turned to see Roy waiting outside of a black Bentley.

"Aren't you the security guard here?" I questioned in confusion, maybe he's free lance...

"I have been asked to give you a lift to your interview this morning." He opened the back seat door and I quickly slid in. Nice try Blake but helping me get to my interview on time isn't going to cut it, you are so dead. Okay so I wasn't as pissed off as before at Blake I mean after all what a thoughtful thing to do. Roy didn't speak the entire ride to Quinn Industries Inc. he was like a hawk eyeing his prey, his focus never strayed from the road and traffic. And to some extent I found it calming. I was always slightly nervous about driving or being in a car in general. For the first time I truly believed I was safe.

When we finally stopped in front of the Quinn Industries Inc. building my mouth fell open, but in my defence I couldn't help it. The building was even more outstanding in person, I had only seen images and had been impressed by the architecture and design. I almost strained my neck looking to the top of the building, it was gigantic.

"Did you need me to wait here ma- Charlie." I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Roy do you feel uncomfortable calling me Charlie or is it just your habit to call everyone sir and mam?"

"If you prefer me to call you Charlie I will endeavour to do so mam?" I couldn't help but smile.

"I want you to call me what ever makes you comfortable, okay?" He nodded.

"I'll wait here for you mam." I gave him one last smile before entering through the revolving doors. I made my way to the receptionist and she was beautiful and I mean model standard beautiful, she wore a tight red dress that defined her perfect and slim body. Her straight black hair was neatly tied in a bun which allowed you to clearly see her flawless and sculptured face. She wore bright red lipstick and heavy eye make up, which only made me feel ridiculously plane. I walked over to her and gave her my name and other details. In the middle of me explaining I had an interview she got a call through the Bluetooth stuck to her ear, she put up a finger gesturing for me to wait.

When the call was done she had a very shocked and disbelieving expression on her face. "I'm sorry Miss Reed, is it?" I nodded, panic started to set in. "You have been rejected for the internship." I gripped the marble counter to stabilise myself, my first opportunity to get my dream job was gone.

"How? Why. But...but I haven't even had an interview, how can they reject me without even having given me an interview." She momentarily looked sympathetic but I could see how fake that was.

"The CEO made this decision." I began to walk away when she stopped me "wait, there's more." More, there was more. I don't think I could take anymore without passing out or at least throwing up first.

"You have been added to the short list of interviewees for The position of Mr Quinn's PA." Okay yea I was about to pass out. I looked at her shocked and she gave me a knowing nod.

"But I only graduated from college last year, I don't have even a day of experience. There must be a mistake, I was called here for the internship not a permanent role and definitely not the CEO's PA." She gestured towards the elevator.

"It's the top floor Miss Reed, I'd suggest you make haste Mr Quinn doesn't like to wait."

I got in with a few other people all well dressed in suits, pin skirts and blouses. As people got off one by one my nerves increased, I could feel my palms sweating and not in the good way. When I heard the final ping upon reaching the top floor I walked over to the smaller receptionist table, the one on ground floor was huge and grand with a marble theme. This desk was smooth, black porcelain.

When I approached she didn't ask my name, she already knew it. "Miss Reed, please follow me." She said getting to her feet. She had a British accent, she was pale and had short blond hair, she wore a grey pencil skirt and white blouse. She was equally as beautiful as the first receptionist only she wasn't nearly as curvaceous, she was very petite slightly more so than me.

I followed her feeling everyone's eyes on me, we turned right and she led me down a narrow hallway. At the end of it there was a small window which had the most amazing view of all the other buildings. She pointed to the heavy metal door,"please enter when you're ready." With that she was gone. Next to the door was a large tinted mirror, I studied my reflection in it. Putting my bag down on the chair underneath it I began to settle the strands of hair that had gotten free back into place, the last thing I needed was to have my attention divided between Mr Quinn and my hair.

I reapplied my lipgloss, Before looking back the way the receptionist had brought me to check for anybody watching, than covertly fixed my dress. First readjusting my bra strap than setting the sleeves of the dress in place. I smoothed out the creases on the ruffles of the dress and exhaled a deep breath. I reminded myself that I could handle anything and attempted a mental pep talk.

I picked up my bag and fully prepared myself to push the door open with all the strength I had, unfortunately the door was surprisingly light. As I pushed it open my bag went flying... than sliding across the large white tiles.

From behind Mr Quinn looked nothing like his pictures, he was much taller, much more muscular and looked much younger than forty two, "sorry-"

"Please take a seat Miss Reed." I think I slipped into a momentary coma, because Mr Quinn sounded exactly like Mr Arrogant. Great now I was hearing the guy. I walked past him without looking up and settled into the black square chair which was surprisingly more comfortable than it looked. I glanced over the black slab of porcelain in front of me and saw a familiar brown leather satchel sitting on it amongst the laptop, phone and files. Upon noticing the engraved letters on the satchel I instinctively got up and was met with a maroon tie with little white crosses on it, 'and that smell! I know that smell'. I reluctantly looked up to find beautiful deep blue eyes that on more than one occasion I had wanted to drown in, looking down at me.

I took a step back forgetting the chair was there, And fell back into it less than gracefully. Mr Arrogant was Mr Quinn. CEO of Quinn industries, impossible. The guy had virtually zero emotions, so how could he design some of the most amazing architectures I'd argue the world has ever seen? "You're Aaron Tyler Quinn?" My mind momentarily flashed back to our first meeting and the plaque with the initials A.T.Q engraved into it. Crap! I lived next door to a freaking billionaire."Bu..but on the images online Mr Quinn is like forty something and-" before I could finish he was leaning down so that we were face to face. He gripped the chairs arm rests forcing his muscles to show through his shirt and blazer, I felt like if he tensed any further his muscles would rip through the material, revealing more of his impressive build.

"That's my uncle Miss Reed, I have been the CEO for almost eight years now. He was running the company while I was in school, my mother had signed over the majority of the shares before she passed away. And now it's bigger and better than it ever was! You really should have done your homework Miss Reed...my uncle is more the public figure...I enjoy my privacy."

I swallowed, "you designed... But their amazing...how? You? There were never any names or photos of the designer or architect" his lip turned to a sweet smile, not as sensual as usual but there was still some.

"I don't want people to admire its beauty because of who designed it or created it, my uncle was brilliant but he wanted people to see his beauty, his superiority not the beauty in his ideas." I realised my mouth was hanging open in disbelief when his index finger pushed my mouth closed from under my jaw followed by a thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "I wish I knew how your lips taste, it's all I could think about when you were reapplying your lip gloss outside." Say what? I snapped back to reality and glanced over to the door, low and behold the mirror was only tinted from the outside, from inside you could see outside as clear as day. I pushed him up enough to squeeze through the gap under his arm.

"You do that a lot do you? Invite girls up to your office so you can spy on them while they fix their hair, makeup and..." He leaned against his desk crossing his arms and placing one foot over the other.

"And... Miss Reed?" He smirked knowingly, I flushed.

"And their clothes! Perve!" I bit out rapidly, the jerk actually had the nerve to laugh at me.

"Most people I invite to my office come prepared from home and on time. This is the first time a beautiful women adjusted her bra outside my office. Not that I'm complaining. It was well worth the wait Miss Reed." He began to walk over to me with one hand in his pocket, I as per usual started to retreat. He had a way of making me feel like prey, I saw his smile widen and came to a halt, the jerk enjoyed backing me into a corner. I was so not giving him the satisfaction this time, my body was screaming for me to run, but I stood my ground- uh his ground.

I swear I heard a growl, "you know Miss Reed I thought I liked you being intimidated by me but I have to admit...I like you challenging me even more." I kept mentally repeating the same words like a mantra I will not let him have the satisfaction.

I will not let him have the satisfaction.

God damn it I will not let him have the satisfaction!

He stopped when he was less than one step away from me, I bunched the fabric of my dress into my fists at my sides digging my nails into my thighs subconsciously. He reached foreword grabbing my wrists and shaking his head from side to side. "don't. That's three times now, every time you dig your nails into your thighs I want to rip your cloths off and pin you to any and every surface so I can do the same with my teeth. I gasped from the mental image I just created.

Mr Arrogant's perfect mouth all over my body. He clasped my hands tighter and pulled me into him, "you like that huh...I must keep that in mind." He placed my palms on his chest, even over the shirt I could feel his perfectly sculpted rock hard and yet incredibly soft muscles. His hands were clasping each other and resting in the small of my back. "You left before we finished our conversation last night Miss Reed," I bit my tongue to bring my focus away from my hands on his chest and the thoughts of where else I'd like to put them.

"I...I thought the conversation was over, you got my answer. My issues not with the whole you need to be in a relationship to have sex with someone part. I mean...I like sex just as much as the next woman." That earned me a tightening of his arms around me, "but, I want to at least know the person. You know have some sort of connection with them...I need it..."

"So you'd be comfortable with a friends-with-benefits relationship, but not just sex with your sexy neighbour and soon to be boss?" I had almost forgotten about the whole you've been rejected without an interview for the internship but scouted for the PA to the companies CEO position part of this impossible situation.

"Right. And for your information there's not a chance in hell I'd work for you especially when I only got the job because you want to fuck me. I don't think it's unreasonable to want to know the person beneath me in my bed."

"Beneath you? In your bed? You're making it very hard for me to constrain myself Miss Reed". I could feel his arousal through his pants hardening under my belly button and my bodies reaction to it was unbearable. But I couldn't back down as much as I wanted him, this, I couldn't stand to have it mean nothing and when it was over I'd have nothing of him except memories of some of the most beautiful moments of my life and how they meant nothing to the person I shared them with.

Obviously I didn't expect someone like Quinn to fall madly in love with me, not even in a million years. I was no where near the standard of perfection he desired. I mean the guys staff are better looking then me, and that just begs the question why me? Ultimately it comes down to this, I wanted him, badly. There was no question about that. And from what I could see and feel he wanted me equally as much...for now anyway. Finally there was the whole issue of being new to New York, I didn't have any friends other then Blake and I missed sex! It had been almost a year since I gave up dating to focus on my degree. So technically I'd be using him right?

"I'd be willing to try the friends-with-benefits thing, but there has to be rules and we have to be open with our feelings. Firstly; if at any stage either of us want out we don't hold it against each other. Secondly; we don't get to act like a couple. Thirdly; no getting jealous because that's the number one couples characteristic. Fourth; the friendship stays separate from the sex, as a friend we can get to know each other but no interfering in each other's personal lives. Fifth; we have to accommodate each others needs, whenever and wherever within reason of course and finally, most importantly no falling in love, we will be monogamous but have no expectation of a future more committal relationship. Your thoughts?"

I had attempted to process most of what he said considering the only thought going through my mind are images of him tearing my clothes off and taking me on the black porcelain desk. All in all he sounded reasonable, I mean what more could I expect? He had given me what I wanted more than just sex, a connection and all he expects in return is for me to not fall in love with him or become attached. I could do that. I think, I mean how hard could it be? He'd be mine for as long as we wanted to continue then we'd remain friends or at the very least no longer strangers who were having sex together for a while.

I felt his hands loosen, one remained on my lower back and the other slid up to my hair tie. Pulling it loose gently he said, "I thought I told you I like your hair out, with strands tickling your face...distracting you. Do you know your skin bunches together in between your eyes when you're distracted?" And that did it, the memories of the heat between us at the night club came flooding back and I couldn't keep it together any more. In one swift movement I unbuttoned his blazer with one hand and grabbed the back of his neck with the other pulling his mouth to mine I invaded it, tasting everything forcing him to give me more.

He lifted me up cupping my ass with one hand and guiding my other leg behind him with the other. I felt slight movement as he walked over to the porcelain desk with ease. His kiss deepened bruising my lips urging me to grip him tighter, I complied. One of his hands left my body momentarily and I was surprised by how much I missed his touch and craved it. I heard the sound of files, and several other items hitting the floor simultaneously. Shit, he fucking read my mind. He was going to fuck me on the porcelain desk.

I felt his experienced hand unzip my dress, sliding it down my body followed by his hot lips. He settled me on the table and the cool porcelain was strange after feeling the heat of his body. He loosened his tie while I kicked off my heels and the dress that was now bunched around my knees. I gave myself a mental pat on the back remembering the cute black lace lingerie I had put on this morning. "My god you're beautiful, Charlie." He was on me within seconds of removing his pants.

His mouth was once again on mine, I reached under his shirt to the edge of his boxers. Sliding my fingers in between the fabric and his skin I moaned and softly dug my nails into him. He groaned and encouraged me to continue, I brought my other hand lower and started to slide it off freeing him to do what I've wanted him to since the moment I set eyes on him. I wanted him inside me, I wanted to feel the sweet pain of his fullness. He knew what I wanted, I could see it in his eyes "not yet sweetheart..." He whispered against my lips.

"Please. Now-please..." The desperation in my voice startled me, how badly did I want him?

"I don't want to hurt you Charlie, trust me. You have no idea how desperate I am to be in you, just wait sweetheart. Not long now." He placed a soft kiss on my lips and trailed kisses down my neck, over my collar bone and down to my belly button. I couldn't stand it any more. I felt him smile against the flesh on the inside of my thigh his heated breath cooling the damp flesh between my thighs, I heard the faint sound of foil tearing but my attention was drawn to his teeth slightly biting into to the flesh dangerously close to my folds, the anticipation was killing me and than with one swift manoeuvre he was inside me.

I could feel myself struggling to stretch in order to accommodate him, the fullness was delectable and the pain exquisite. I could feel my bodies build up with every thrust. "Please. Faster." I moaned uncontrollably, it was torture, the most addictive form of torture there was. My body finally gave in, my muscles were aching from clenching and were ready for a release. I climaxed letting out a loud, satisfied moan. He followed emptying himself with a deep groan. He lowered himself onto me burrowing his head into the curve of my neck. His fingers began to tug at my bra strap.

"Next time we get rid of this... I want to taste every inch of you." He was still inside me and at the promise of a next time I clenched tightening my grip on him, he groaned and lightly bit into my neck.

"Don't. I don't want you to get sick of me before I've even begun to enjoy you." I was a little shocked at his words, I couldn't imagine any women alive who could get sick of him. I didn't think I ever would, I didn't think I ever could. I had never been so ready for someone this fast before and my body was already screaming for round two. I knew he was too because he still hadn't softened. And I'll admit it, that was a slight ego boost.

"Mr Quinn there's at least another hundred different flat surfaces I've counted and that's just in this building. If I recall correctly you promised to pin me to each and take me on every single one of them." I dug my nails into his back "and I fully intend to collect Mr Quinn." I whispered in the sexiest tone I could manage. He shifted slightly causing me to moan.

"If I knew fucking you was all it would take to get a little respect I wouldn't have held out so long, Miss Reed."

"Oh, but Mr Arrogant really does it for me.And I think he secretly likes me disrespecting him, I recently learned he enjoys a challenge making me obedient is going to be the biggest one yet."

"Do I detect a threat Miss Reed?"

"A promise Mr Arrogant." I whispered it against his lips, he took my mouth in another smouldering kiss. The words your ten o'clock is here Mr Quinn spoken in a muffled British accent brought me out of the haze I had been in from the second I had agreed to a friends-with-benefits relationship with Aaron Tyler Quinn. Dear lord what am I getting myself into?

He climbed out of me and left my body felling empty, it was like my body was a stranger to the emptiness post Quinn. He passed me my panties and dress. I slipped them on and tossed him his tie. While he put the rest of his clothes on I tidied the table, collecting the stuff off the floor and set them where they had been when I entered the office. I walked over to the one way mirror and attempted to tame my sex hair. Giving up I put it in the neatest high pony tail I could mange, but I knew I wasn't going to be fooling anyone.

My lips were still swollen from his powerful kisses so when I put the lip gloss on this time it seemed three shades darker. "So about that job Miss Reed." He came up behind me and spread his fingers along my middle, his strong hand pulled me against his front and god help me but I wanted him all over again. I needed distance or I seriously doubt I'd be able to keep my hands off of him. He traced down my spin with the index finger of his free hand and zipped my dress up. I hadn't realised it was still open but I was glad I didn't close it because I enjoyed Mr Quinn dressing me as much as I enjoyed him undressing me.

"Huh! What job?" I felt him smile against the back of my neck, as he placed soft kisses through my hair and down my neck.

"The job you came to interview for Miss Reed." I broke out of his grip realising how cheep I'd be if I took a job given to me because I slept with the boss.

"I'm not taking the job Mr Quinn, I came here to interview for an internship not to get hired for a job I'm utterly under qualified for because the boss wants to fuck me."

"Miss Reed...for the love of god stop speaking like that, you have no idea the restraint it's taking me to not take you again and again right here, right now." My mouth dried making it hard for me to continue, focus Charlie. focus.

"Oh no you don't, I am not backing down Mr Arrogant-" he was on me, his mouth over mine pushing his tongue through the barriers that were my lips. My head was filling with all thoughts Aaron Tyler Quinn, I grabbed his collar in my hands and pulled him against my body, he groaned into my mouth.

"God Charlie." I slid one hand down and caressed him through his pants, "work for me Charlie." He whispered through several heavy breaths, placing one last kiss on his mouth I reluctantly tore my lips away from his.

"I can't. I didn't earn the job fairly, there are more qualified and more deserving candidates! If there were a fair interview and you weren't finalising who gets the job, I'd consider it." I brushed my thumb across his bottom lip and he closed his eyes in an attempt to hold back I think. He nodded, a thought suddenly occurred to me. "You asked Roy to give me a ride didn't you? And Blake never told him anything did he?" He looked at me and a playful smile crossed his lips.

"No Miss Reed, I own the apartment building, so when I was confronted by my feisty neighbour I had to find out everything there was to know about her. It doesn't take much digging to find out basics like this Miss Reed."

My mouth fell open, he owned the building I lived in! And the company I wanted to work for. This couldn't be a coincidence, could it? Just then another thought crossed my mind, "And how did you find me at the club, don't tell me you own them too."

"Not the first one, I had Briggs follow you to it. But yes I do own the second one." He said it so fucking calmly.

"So you're stalking me?" I couldn't keep the anger out of my voice, I don't know why maybe because he'd only fucked me after laying out a set of rules that keep up from being possessive and acting like couples. Hypocrite much?

"I wouldn't have had to if you weren't dressed like you were. You're new to New York Miss Reed and your roommate was off getting lucky with that waitress-"

"Oh so you get to treat me like your girlfriend but I can't treat you like my boyfriend? You get to be possessive and caring but I don't?" My arms were crossed against my chest and my left foot was tapping against the tiles, my theory is it makes me feel brave.

"I was merely a concerned neighbour Miss Reed and we didn't have these rules then."

"Oh my god, you do realise how creepy that is right? You had me followed Quinn." His lips twisted into an amused smile.

"If it makes you that angry than why are you smiling sweetheart?" Shit, was I? I hadn't even noticed when my scowl turned into a smile. This is what you call not blurring the lines? Really Charlie! Stupid voice it just won't quit. Not to mention my over analysing brain that kept having mini epiphanies.

The truth is it filled me with a strange joy to know he cared about me and would go to these lengths to keep me safe, it gave me a sense of uniqueness to the countless other girls. Even though it was creepy to have Roy follow me and the guy I'm sleeping with to own my apartment I still liked that he felt a need to do so. Maybe he wasn't as heartless as I thought. Could it be that there's more to Mr Arrogant, that something more that makes girls fall in love with him? But why did he avoid relationships like the plague? Did he just not believe in them? Had he just never fallen in love or seen a need to? Or maybe he had been in love and gotten his heart broken, was he protecting himself? I searched his deep blue eyes for my answers but there was nothing, he had a killer poker face I'd give him that.

"I'm smiling because I just had some amazing office sex, that doesn't mean I'm not angry got it Mr Arrogant?"

"You know what it does to me when you call me that." He clenched his jaw... not in an attempt to show anger but, more as a way to keep himself restrained. This was going to be fun...

__________________________
Post your favourite book, character and one liner on

- Instagram : @cynthia.s.r | Cynthia Rayne Official
- Facebook : Cynthia Rayne Official
- Tiktok : Cynthia Rayne Official

Remember to tag me ### ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 10 9
It was always the Mr. CEO, devilishly handsome, rich, and intelligent that sweep off the damsel in distress. I am exactly that, except I have a grea...
551K 14.8K 28
"I can't not worry when it comes to you." Aaron admitted. "Well then...I guess I'll just have to distract you." His eyes widene...
119K 5.4K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...
10.6M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...