My Ex-Girlfriend is my New Mo...

By FallinginReverze

Ginger Vera, a fifteen year old typical 2nd year high-school who works as a part timer in a pastry shop. She... More

Author's note and Cast of Characters
Prologue
Ch.1 [FLASHBACK P.1]
Ch.2 [FLASHBACK P.2]
Ch.3 [FLASHBACK P.3]
Ch.4 [FLASHBACK P.4]
Ch.5 [FLASHBACK P.5]
Ch.6 [FLASHBACK P.6]
Ch.7 [FLASHBACK P.7]
Ch.8 [FLASHBACK P.8]
Ch.10 [FLASHBACK P.10]
Ch.11 Back to Reality (Present)
Ch.12 Karma's a Bitch.
Ch.13 Goodbye Yesterday
Ch.14 Janine
Ch.15 Reward
Ch.16 Expectations.
Ch.17 Assuming does hurt.
Ch.18 Best thing she never had.
Ch.19 What you don't know won't hurt you.
Ch.20 The Next Morning.
Ch.21 Question and Answer.
Ch.22 Art of letting Go.
Ch.23 Falling.
Ch.24 Home Alone.
Ch.25 Chemistry or History?
Ch.26 Monster Step Mom.
Ch.27 Pancakes and Truths.
Ch.28 Guilty Pleasures.
Ch.29 Your Love is my Heart Disease.
Ch.30 Two is better than one.
Ch.31 Realization sucks.
Ch.32 Brilliant Lies.
Ch.33 I love you Goodbye.
Ch.34 Too late to apologize
Ch.35 If you ever come back

Ch.9 [FLASHBACK P.9]

48.4K 1.5K 397
By FallinginReverze

ALESSA POV

Everything feels perfect when you are with someone that you love. Ginger and I have been dating for almost a year now, two more weeks and it's our anniversary already.

I cant think of anything to give her and the thought of it is making my head hurts. I want to give her something memorable and special. I leaned on my seat and groaned in frustration.

She already gave me the one thing that many people want from their partners, her virginity. Though we're both girls, it's still a privilege that I'm her first.

I smiled remembering the first time that I had her. She's just so fragile, so soft like a baby. Thinking of it turns me on already, nothing compares to what she gave me because it's priceless and I can't do the same because I've been to a lot of relationships before.

"What if I give her a laptop?" I muttered but shook my head afterwards because I know that she won't accept it.

I groaned again in frustration and knocked my head on the steering wheel. I'm already in front of Maya's house, she's the first one that came to my mind because she's good at giving advices and suggestions.

"Is Maya here?" I asked as soon as the maid opened the gate. She nodded before letting me in.

I headed straight to her room and saw her lying lazily on her bed while listening to Yiruma.

"What brings you here girl?" she asked before opening her right eye.

"Uhm... you know it's been a year since Ginger and I started dating" I replied while scratching my head. She laughed softly.

"Yeah it's your anniversary in two weeks time"

"I was hoping if you could give me an idea on what to give her. I can't think of anything because she hates expensive things and I don't want to give her cheap things either" I sighed before sitting on the other side of her bed.

She turned her back on me afterwards and thought for a while.

"Then don't give her things"

"Huh? Then what should I give her?" I asked confused.

"Just bring her somewhere. If you want, you can bring her mother as well, I think that would be best" she paused to yawn.

"Ginger is the type of person who don't fancy expensive things, so bringing her somewhere she would enjoy is much better. What about Boracay or Palawan?" she suggested flatly.

I smiled because that's a good idea. She seems still sleepy so I stood up and kissed her cheeks in appreciation.

"Thank you Maya! You're the best!" she just waved her hands to shoo me as a response.

Boracay is one of the many places that I enjoy so much but I prefer bringing Ginger and her mom to Coron, Palawan. I called our family's favorite traveling agency immediately and booked for three.

I'm not gonna tell Ginger about my plan until the day of our flight so that she can't refuse. She has a work today but I'm sure that her mom is at home. I need to tell her my plan to back me up if ever Ginger still refuses.

I arrived in front of their house after thirty minutes. I walked inside immediately and found her cooking while wearing a silly red apron.

"Uhmm Mom?" She flinched upon hearing my voice.

"Oh dear" she hugged me when she recovered.

"Ooops sorry, I stink" she said chuckling before letting go of our hug.

"It's alright mom" I sat on the couch while building my courage to start.

"What brings you here this early? Its only ten in the morning" she asked as she removed her apron. She then sat beside me and smiled, waiting for what I'm gonna say.

"It's our anniversary in two weeks time" I started shyly. I never thought I would be in a single relationship for a year and I hope it will be for good.

"Oh, time went by fast, it's been a year. What is the problem? You looked stress" she asked anxiously while caressing my back to comfort me.

"I want to take you and Ginger for a vacation but I don't want her to refuse. So I am planning to tell her this exactly on the day of our flight, of course if that's alright with you mom" she thought for a while and smiled afterwards.

"That's a good idea but why am I joining? I mean that would ruin your anniversary celebration" I shook my head to disagree. I reached for her hand and pressed it gently afterwards.

"No! Of course not mom, I want you to be there and I'm sure Ginger would be very happy. It's my gift to the both of you"

"That is so sweet Alessa" she said before hugging me tight again. I can see on her eyes that she's excited and I'm glad about it.

"We'll be staying in Coron, Palawan for three days" I started telling her my plans for the whole three days.

She prepared lunch for me before allowing me to head to the Pastry shop to pick up Ginger. Her schedule is until two in the afternoon already since it's Saturday.

I'm wearing a simple short shorts and a blue V-neck tank top that emphasizes my cleavage. I sat on the stool in front of the counter as soon as I arrived.

Ginger is busy counting money because her shift will end soon. She smiled immediately when she saw me. I was about to kiss her when she stopped me by blocking my lips with her palm.

It made me frown because I'm dying to kiss her since this morning. She gazed around before she leaned closer to whisper something.

"Lessa we're in public, there are customers around" I rolled my eyes at her.

"I don't care babe I missed you, kill me if they don't want me to see kissing my girlfriend" I argued which made her blush.

"Still, we're in public" I mumbled whatever before shrugging my shoulders in surrender.

"Hey gorgeous! Going on a date again?" Marcus greeted me while wiping the counter.

"Nope, we're going home" I replied grinning before returning my gaze to Ginger. She's still blushing.

When I say home, I'm referring to my own house which my parents gave me when I turned fifteen. I always bring her there every time I want to make love with her.

Five days without sex makes me feel drought already, I need her, my body needs her and I'm sure that she feels the same way too.

🍌🍌🍌

Our anniversary vacation went smooth and awesome. Three days is too short for me and I still want to extend our stay but Ginger refused because she have to report for work and so is her mother.

I drove them back to their house but I didn't stay longer because I haven't been home for three days. My parents would probably ask me questions though I told them that I'm gonna be away for a vacation.

I parked my car in front of our front door before heading straight to the kitchen. I'm a bit hungry so I took a sandwich and ate it immediately.

I'm resting on the couch in the living room while whistling when I heard my parents car arrived. I waited till they're inside before I stood up to welcome them.

I'm about to hug both of them when mom suddenly slapped my face. I'm so taken aback because she never hurt me before.

I gave my dad a questioning look but he just looked at me with disappointment in return. I faced mom and was about to ask why did she slap me when she spoke.

"How dare you lie to us Alessa? You said you were on vacation with your friends!"  I frowned and pretended that I don't know what she's talking about.

"What are you saying mom? I am with my friends" I replied not hiding the annoyance on my voice.

"Oh you are with your friends? So now you're kissing your friend? And you even brought her mother!!" my eyes widen in disbelief.

How did she find out?

"Mom what are you saying? Did you follow me to Palawan?" I built the courage to ask. She crossed her arms and looked at me with her piercing eyes.

"You can't keep secrets to us Alessa! Don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about because Alma saw you, she's in the same resort as yours that time!"  My face retorted, that stupid Alma. She's one of my mom's circle of friends and she's annoying the hell out of me whenever she's around.

"She called me immediately and told me that you are with a girl and her mother. I know that you paid all of your expenses using our money" she's pointing at me in so much anger.

"No mom I didn't pay their expenses, her mother is rich enough to pay for their expenses!" I said hastily hoping that she will believe me, but to my dismay she didn't.

"Hah! No need to lie Alessa, your little girlfriend Ginger is working at the pastry shop near your school. And her mother Melanie is working in a cheap eatery. They're not rich, they are opportunist Alessa!" She yelled at me with distaste.

I can't believe that she knows a lot about my Ginger and mom Melanie. I bet she had them investigated after that bitch Alma called her.

"Don't call Ginger and her mother like that! They're not opportunist. Her mother is the most kind and loving mother that I've ever known!" I yelled back at her.

Dad is not saying anything but I don't see any trace of care on his face for me.

"Is that what they teach you? To be rude and answer back to us? They're brainwashing you, that Ginger is using you to have access to our money. I'm sure she seduced you and I'm not gonna tolerate that!" I know where our conversation is leading and that is the moment I dreaded the most ever since I started dating Ginger.

"I love her and she's not using me, I'm the one who pursued her" I argued.

She's the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm not gonna allow my parents to break us apart.

"You're a shame to this family! Somehow I can understand that you fell in love to a girl, but to a poor girl?! Poor people are opportunist Alessa, find another girl who is rich like us! Maya or Rema I don't care as long as they're rich!" She said hysterically.

"I will never leave Ginger! She's my everything and I love her! You can't do anything to make me leave her!" I said sternly turning my back on them and about to head to my room when she spoke.

"If you don't leave her I promise you I will do everything to get that Ginger and her mother fired in their job, and not only that, I will disown you" I stopped upon hearing what she said.

"You will have nothing, you're just a spoiled high-school brat and can't do anything without our money. Try me Alessa" she threatened me.

My tears started to fall, because I know that she means it. I can't live without money and I can't let Ginger and her mom suffer because of my selfishness.

I don't have a choice but to obey. I faced them while fighting my tears that kept on falling.

"I will" I said between gritting my teeth.

"I know you will. You being gay is just a phase and you can't live without our money" she said while smirking in victory.

I gazed at her full of hatred as I wipe my tears.

"I'm leaving her because I don't want her to be fired from her work" I corrected her.

"But give me one more week, after that I will be gone" I bartered.

She frowned at me, I know that she won't allow it but at least I tried. She's about to speak when dad interrupted.

"One week is fine but after that you are not allowed to talk to her and eat in that pastry shop, plus you are not allowed to use your car. Our driver will drive and fetch you after school" mom nodded in approval of his condition.

"Okay" I said simply before heading to the stairs. I stopped in the middle of the stairway to tell speak for the last time.

"I hate you both, I wish I was born with a different parents" I said full of hatred before disappearing from their sight.

I cried all night because of so much hurt. I love Ginger so much but I cant fight for her. I hate myself because I can't abandon everything that I have right now, I'm too young to stand on my own.

🍌🍌🍌

I woke up with the sound of my phone vibrating. I reached for it and saw Ginger's name. I smiled.

"Goodmorning baby" I said between yawning.

"Morning, I'll be in morning shift today because Marcus called me. Regina is sick so I'm filling her in, you don't have to drive me to work" she said with her usual sweet voice.

I missed her already and it made me feel like crying again. My eyes are still sore so it's a good thing that she already went to work.

"You know that I love you so much right? I mean I love you more than anyone else in this world" she chuckled a lightly.

"Yeah I know, why are you being so sweet today? I love you too" I smiled sadly.

"I am always sweet, I just want you to know how much I love you" she giggled. I bet she's blushing right now.

"Okay enough of the drama, I have to go I love you too Lessa, bye" she hanged up afterwards.

I should be the one saying goodbye I sighed again.

I stood up afterwards to prepare for school. As soon as I'm done, I scooted out of the house and headed to my car. I ignored my parents when they called me for breakfast because I don't want to see their face. I need someone to talk to, to cry on and I feel so bad because Ginger can't help me.

I wore shades to hide my puffed eyes. I called my friends immediately to meet me in the cafeteria as soon as I arrived in school.

I decided to sit on the farthest area to avoid being noticed by other people. They arrived after a few minutes and gave me a concerned look.

"Why are you wearing shades inside the cafeteria?" Rema asked frowning. I smiled and sighed heavily before removing my shades.

"What happened to you? You looked like a mess"
Maya inquired before sitting beside me.

My tears started to fall before I speak, she leaned closer and caressed my back to comfort me.

"My parents already know about me and Ginger" I started explaining while wiping the tears that kept on falling.

"And I guess it's a bad thing" Alvin said frowning.

"They want me to break up with her" I wanna cry out loud by I controlled myself.

"You love her right? Then don't do it, you're an only child I'm sure they can't stop you" Albert said while grasping my hand tight, I smiled bitterly.

"If I don't do what they want, they'll get Ginger and her mom fired on their job, plus they will disown me and you all know that I can't live without money. I'm too young" I said frustratedly.

"Aww, Then you clearly don't have a choice. You know that Ginger needs her work to sustain her studies" he sighed while shaking his head in disappointment.

"Maybe it's the best for the both of us. I love her so much and I don't know how to deal with this pain" I said as my tears started to fall again.

"You're too young to say that Alessa, who knows? maybe it's just a phase. I know it's not easy but you have to be strong" She let me rest my head on her shoulder while patting my head.

"That's what mom said to me. I don't care if it's just a phase or whatever, but right now Ginger is the one that I love" I paused to wipe my nose.

"Why does she have to be poor? if only her father didn't die" Ginger told me that his father's family is rich.

"When are you going to break up with her?" Albert inquired while his arms crossed.

"I don't have the guts to tell her, I don't wanna see her cry" right now I feel like I'm gonna die of so much pain, shes my everything.

"Then what's your plan?" Maya inquired gently.

"I asked my parents to give me one week before I disappear in Ginger's life, including not going to the pastry shop and avoid everything that is connected to her"

"Don't you think that's rude? She deserve an explanation Alessa. She's your girlfriend, she deserve a formal break up" Maya snapped at me.

I know it's rude but I can't think of any ways. They all have gotten close to her, that's why they're also concerned with our situation. I closed my eyes to stop my tears from falling again.

"I want to but If I see her cry because I'm breaking up with her, I'm sure that I'm just gonna bring her back immediately. We all know that it's no good because she's gonna lose her job and I will be disowned" They all sighed in understanding. Everyone's upset especially me, I feel so broken.

"We understand you Alessa, we know where you're coming from and we hope everything's gonna be fine after this" I sighed as a response.

I don't think I'm gonna be fine ever again.

I glanced at my watch and remembered that Ginger is gonna be done with her shift soon. I wiped my tears and put on my shades again.

"Thanks guys for listening to my problem. The least that I could do is to make our final week memorable, so I have to go" I said before hugging each of them.

I don't feel like going to class, all I want to do is spend more time with Ginger and savor every moment that we're together.

I parker my car at my usual spot when I arrived at the pastry shop. I applied concealer on my eyes so that she won't notice that it's puffed. Then I went inside the shop plastering my signature smile, the kind of smile that only she can see.

M•E•G•I•M•N•M•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...
278K 14.4K 45
(Book One) Do you ever feel as if your life has yet to begin? I've been alive for almost seventeen years now and absolutely nothing has ever happened...
93.1K 8.1K 39
Perpetual quitter Vera Kwan thinks she's got it made when her style blog catches the attention of narcissistic actor Carmen Juarez, but after egos ig...
909K 4.9K 18
Warning Rated R+, otherwise anyone can read the book. ✨PSA👀 : THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL, NOTHING IS THIS BOOK APPLIES TO ANY OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN...