Running Out Of Time

By Doorbelle14

Everyone thinks life is a game to find love, I don't play games. There must be more to life than falling in-l... More

Across the room.
Stress relief
Creep
Texting
Coffee is life
Chocolate
Jason?
Harvey.
A date?
Borrowed time
So close
The date
Jobs to do
Spontanious
NETFILX
Midnight pool
Friends
What.
Goodbye Jason
Time
So we meet again.
So?

Party

2.2K 68 9
By Doorbelle14

Amelia-Rose

I pulled away from our kiss to catch my breath. I pressed my forehead to Jason's, his hands gripped my waist and my hands were tangled in his hair. We were breathing heavily, our chest rapidly moving up and down. I look at Jason through my lashes, he was already looking at me. A smile broke out on my face causing me to bite me lip, I didn't want to look like the joker! I heard a grunt.

"I'll bite that lip in a minute." Jason warned. I shivered and stared into his green eyes. The perfect moment was ruined by my phone ringing. I heard Jason groan, I reluctantly pulled  back and answered my phone.

Phone call:

A: Hello?

I answered not really paying attention, all I could focus on was Jason staring at me.

C: Mia, where are you?

I instantly recognized Chases' voice, he sounded worried which brought my attention on him.

A: I'm just at the park...

I trailed off, sneaking a peak at Jason seeing him smirking at me. I blush deeply.

C: Oh right, well come home, you know how worried we get, you can't just leave like that!

Chase starts to shout, bringing my attention to him.

A: Sorry..

I mumble looking down ashamed, I feel Jason's grip tighten on my waist, he pulls my chin to look at me, he raises his eyebrows asking if I'm okay, I give him a reassuring smile.

C: I know, I'm sorry babe,come home yeah? love you..

I hear his instant regret.

A: Okay, love ya.

Jason's grip on me tightens, I hiss in pain.

"Jason you're hurting me." I croak out.  I look in his eyes and they've gone dark.

"Who was that?" He questions ignoring me.

"Chase." I feel his grin tighten, I hiss in pain and claw at his hands.

"Why'd you say you love him?" This wasn't Jason anymore, I could feel the marks already forming under his fingers. I looked back up and in Jason's place was Brandon. I couldn't breath my chest felt like it was caving in on me, I started to shake uncontrollably. I used all my force to push him off of me. I ran as fast as I could not looking back at him. But I heard him call my name.

******

I slam my front door open and was greeted by three pairs of worried eyes. I run up to Kyle, who already has his arms open for my embrace. I berried my head in his shoulder. He strokes my hair in a rhythm. Slowly my breathing goes back to normal.

"Anxiety?" He asked all ready knowing the answer. I shyly nod slowly sitting up.

"It will get better, I promise." He lies to me and we both know it. But at that time it was a lie I needed to hear.

I knew I'd never truly be 'better' it was just something I had to learn to deal with.

"I know." I whispered back a lie. He gave me a tight smile.

"You okay?" He asked. No.

"Yeah, just something I need to learn to live with." I conformed. I heaved myself up and slowly headed up to my room. I jumped on my bed with a 'uhmp' I closed my eyes and slowly started to relax. I jumped when my hone started ringing. Why is everyone calling me today? I groan.

This time I check the caller ID. it's Jazz I decide to answer.

*Phone call*

A: Hey

J: Hey girly what you doing?

A: Nothing really, why what's up?

J: I was wondering if you wanted to go to a club? Just you and me?

A: And how would Sarah feel about that?

J:That's kinda why I called, we broke up, I could really use a drink.

A: Oh Jazz! I'm sorry.

J: It's okay she was a bitch, so what do you say?

A: I could use a drink!

J: Okay I'll be at yours in an hour!

*End of call*

I pushed myself off of my bed and headed to the bathroom, I quickly shower and shave. When I get out I blow dry my hair and lightly curl it. I walk to my wardrobe and throw on some lace black undies and a bra. Then I put on my skin tight lace black dress that goes to mid thigh. It had long sleeves but showed a lot of leg, I wander if Jase would like it? Shut up Amelia! You're mad at him, I remind my self.

I go back into the bathroom and spray under my arms with deodorant and put on my favorite Jean Paul perfume. I move onto makeup and do a black smokey eye and blood red lips. My phone beeps, I read it and see it's Jazz telling me she's outside. I pull on my black stilettos and rush downstairs, I'm about to pen the door when someone clears their throat.

"Dam almost free!" I curse my self, I slowly turn around to be faced by three idiots.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?" Reece questions, eyebrows raised. The other two nod behind him.

"And at this time?" Kyle adds.

"With whom?" Chase raises his eyebrows.

"Geez, what are you cops?" I reply smartly.

"We're keeping you safe Mia, looking out for you!" Kyle huffs. The other two nod agreeing.

"Okay fine, I'm going out with me friend, she just broke up with her girlfriend and needs me. Please can I go, I want to feel normal, I promise I'll back by 12 I promise!" I beg giving my best puppy dog eyes.

'Fine' they all huff, I squeal run and kiss each of their cheeks. Repeating 'Thank you' over and over.

"No later than 12, I mean it Mia!" Kyle shouts after me as I run out of the house.

I rush to Jazz's car and hop in.

"Hey!" She smiles enthusiastically. "Hey! let's go!" I shout and giggle.

When we get to the club the line goes all the way round the block, full of girls in skimpy clothes and hormonal guys. Jazz parks and we get out.

"We're never going to get in!" Jazz groans.

"Yeah we will." I wink at her. I sway my hips as I walk to the bouncer. I give my sexiest smirk and lean close to his ear pressing my chest on him. I whisper seductively "Maybe you can let me and my friend in and I'll meet you here at 12?" I suggest. I feel him stiffen as I run my hand down is arm. He nods instantly letting us in, I send him a wink. Sucka didn't even ask for ID. I'm not even legal in this country I'm 19!

"That was hot!"Jazz admits, and I giggle in response. We push our way to the bar.

"TWO VODKA SHOTS PLEASE!" I shout over the loud thumping music. 

When we get the shot's I instantly down the shot and a burning takes over my throat. After six more shots each we're on the dance floor giggling swaying are hips grabbing hold on each overs waists.

My favorite song comes on 'Cliffs Edge' by Hayley Kiyoko and I start swaying my hips. Jazz is dancing with some girl. I fell hands grip my hips I feel tingles spread through my body I turn around and to face Jase...

"Princess.." He whispers in my ear, I feel my self shiver. I wrap my hands around his neck and sway my hips more. He licks his lips and doesn't hide the fact his eyes travel all over my body.

'You're hips, You're lips there mine!' The song blast. 

'Get a little closer!'

He pulls me closer, his grip on my hips tightens. I crash his lips into mine. 

'Kiss me with adventure ahhh, till I forget my name!' 

It starts to get heated, his tongue asks for entrance, I decide to tease him, causing him to groan. He grabs my butt making me jump, giving him the advantage, our tongues battle for dominance, his hands travel down my legs, I grip his bottom lip between my teeth as I pull away, I hear the sexiest moan and his hands tighten on my thighs.

"The things you do to me princess.." He whispered in my ear, I shivered at his breath on my neck.

"Aren't you a little young for clubs?" He raises one eyebrow.

"What are you going to do?" I challenge giggling biting my lip. He raises both eyebrows. Suddenly I'm thrown over a shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" I giggle.

"Nope! I like this view!" He slaps my butt. I hear another giggle, that wasn't me! I look up and see Jazz

"J-ZZZZZ!" I scream at her, giggling even more.

"Are you drunk Miss Valentino!" The man says a little more serious. I erupt into a giggle fit.

"Shhh don't tell Jason!" I giggle again. I feel the man chuckle under me.

"Can I have a pet cow?" I ask like a little kid.

"No." He laughs.

"You're a meanie!" I stick my tongue out but realized he can't see me... Then I blanked out.

My brothers' are gonna kill me !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 17K 24
❝I didn't want to die, I loved life. I just wanted the pain and numbness to go away. ❞ They say people meet by fate, and everyone you meet has a re...
431 8 13
I've never been the type that falls for groupies or sleeps around. Until I chose the money. Money was supposed to end all my problems. Instead, that'...
63.5K 1.4K 42
My only desire would be to make it through this hell. One more year would be all it takes, to set me free. Never had I struggled this hard with somet...
4.2K 32 43
Not only was I spending two months of my summer with my boring old grandparents. But I found things out about my family that I never knew. I found t...