The Only Girl

By Kimmeg13

Kali is the only daughter of Okasis. She has two half brothers, Zane and Garroth. Kali's dad, The Lord of Oka... More

Intro Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Sequil is out!!!
Five things you didn't know about The Only Girl

Chapter 31

68 5 0
By Kimmeg13

I looked around Kawaii~Chan's house, and tried to remember what Lola had told me. "If she is sleeping, check on her every fifteen minutes." She had said. I walked up the stairs, as quietly as possible, and opened the door softly. I peeked inside, and saw a sleeping Nicolette~Tan. Then I went down stairs. "When she sleeps you could read a book, work on your knitting, or see if the dishes need doing." Lola's voice reminded me. I hadn't brought a book, so that idea was out, and I really didn't feel like knitting. I looked at their sink, and saw the dishes. I walked over, and opens the cupboard beneath the sink. I grabbed the dish soap and a washcloth, and started the dishes.

"Miss Kali~Chan?" A sleeping voice startled me. I looked up from my knitting. I had finished the dishes, and now put away the blanket I had been working on. "Hello Nicolette~Tan! Did you sleep well?" "Yes I did Kali~Chan. Can I have a cookie?" I thought about that for a minute. "You can have one cookie and some milk." I said. "Ok Kali~Chan." She said before sitting down. I went over to the fridge and got the milk out. Then I went to a cupboard and pulled out two cups and two plates. I set a cookie down on each plate, then pored some milk into each glass. Then I carried the cups over to the table, set one down in front of Nicolette~Tan and one across from her. Then I grabbed the plates and set the by the glasses. Then I sat down in the seat across from Nicolette~Tan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 20 11
๐“ฒ โ‚Šหšเน‘ ๊’ฐAphmau's first baby girl๊’ฑ เป‘โ€งโ‚Šหš.๊ช† หšห–๐“ข๐ŸŒทโœงหš.๐ŸŽ€โ‹†หšห– Aphmau had two sons, Levin and Malachi. Malachi had a friend, who lived in the moving Castle...
491 4 50
Luna is not a simple girl. Not in any way. When the truth is revealed about her and the past of her family, how will the others react? How can she ev...
17K 454 32
"Y-you d-do know that... y-you are th-the be-est sister a-anyone could e-ev-ver ask for." "P-please don't leave me," "We're almost there!" "A-Annie...
24.5K 661 26
Calista Ro'meave is the princess of O'khasis. At a young age, a man told her to stay with him until it was "time". She became a magicks user and a w...