Chapter 13

Kali's POV
I heard something, I really hope it's a spider. I killed two more, but I wanted to surprise Meow~Chan with a bunch. I also hoped Lola would know how to dye it, then we could have colored blankets and things. I heard it again, it sounded like ... footsteps? I looked from behind my tree, and I saw... Lola!!! Oh, I figured I should walk towards her slowly, I did not want to scare her. "Lola?" "Lola, It's Kali! I'm behind you."

Lola's POV
I heard footsteps. I have no idea how close I am, it is really dark out. "Lola?" Whaaaaat? Someone knew my name, and they were out here??? "Lola, It's Kali! I'm behind you." I spun around and saw her! "Oh Kali! I missed you so much!" We hugged and then she spoke. "Well, we better get back to the hut, Meow~Chan will want to see you right away." "Ok," I replied, and I followed Kali to the hut. "Lola~Chan??? Oh Lola~Chan it is good to see you again! How was your trip? Meow~Chan thinks you must be tired." She spoke fast, and I could barely understand her.
As I turned to set my pack on my bed, I saw something. "Wh-h-hat are these?" I asked puzzled. They looked like blankets, yet the girls couldn't have gone and bought blankets. "Supprise!" Kali exclaimed. "Kali~Chan had the idea they could make blankets, and Meow~Chan and Kali~Chan did!" "Wow!" I fingered the material, it was soft yet heavy. "How did you make them?" I asked. "We knitted them! We gathered string; and I used a sword to carve sticks into knitting needles!" Kali said, sounding proud and excited. "You did wonderful, your stitches are even and tight!"

Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan and Kali~Chan are proud, and Lola~Chan said we did good! Now time for Meow~Chan's supprise. "Meow~Chan has a supprise for Kali~Chan and Lola~Chan. And after she said that, Meow~Chan took three ripe, red apples from her pocket. "Where did you get these, WHEN did you get these?" Kali~Chan asked her with a huge smile. "Meow~Chan picked the apples when she was filling the water bottles for Kali~Chan. There are many more apples on the two trees when they get ripe too!" Meow~Chan said, happy she could make her friends so joyful. <3

Long chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, plz comment and tell me what you thought, I never get tired of reading comments!

Also if you need a new story to read go check out ZombiLuva 's Garroth x reader, it is an amazing book, and sometimes she allows me to help her come up with ideas for the chapters! Also, our goal is trying to get her 15K reads by Christmas, so help us reach that goal! When she reaches 10K ZombiLuva will publish an awesome new book that I get to help write!!!
Wow did you really read all that? Ya, I totally would have. 😜