Chapter 32

Kali's POV
It has been two days since I babysat Nicolette~Tan. Everything went well, and it was fun! I delivered Winona's sweater to her and her mother, and had said goodbye. They were just passing through Pheniox Drop. Now, I was at home while Lola and Meow~Chan were tending the stand. I had a lot of work to do though. The first thing on my list was to clean the bedrooms. That only took me five minutes, we kept them pretty clean. Then I dusted, cleaned the floors, and gathered the laundry. I took it down to the lake, and began to wash it with some lye soap we had bought from Logan. I heard someone sit down beside me. "Hello Kali! Doing your family's laundry too?" I looked and saw Donna with a laundry basket of her own. We talked as we washed out clothing.

Lola's POV
I watched the small settlement bustle. People were all around, the kids playing, adults talking, and other people working... It made me happy we had decided to come here, to live here. No one has questioned us, and we know everyone. I know Miss Kathryn would be happy, for Me and Kali, and for Meow~Chan as well. Kitten hopped into my lap and curled into a ball. I smiled. I was happy.

Ok guys, so I haven't written any more chapters because I want your opinion. What do you think of the story in the current time? Is it too boring and routine? Ok, here is the real question.

Stay here in this time for more chapters, or

Skip ahead close to when Aphmau returns?

Plz give me your answers! Thx so much for reading! <3

Also, you guys were probably expecting Skyla and Winona to stay, weren't you? Well... To be honest, so was I! But, I'm going to write a book about them, so watch for it! Hope you understand! <3