CANCER (completed)

By imyourlovingangel

I don't want to give a sypnosis about this story. I'll only spoil it. It's just a short story about a girl wh... More

CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER

CANCER

19 2 1
By imyourlovingangel

     Right there and then, I was wishing that I was the one who died rather than James Francis because I knew I wouldn't live without him from now on. He was my buddy, my best friend, and my protector aside from being my boyfriend for almost 7 years. And then I remembered he once told me that he was willing to die just to save me from any harm and I thought back then that he was just kidding. I didn't take him seriously.

     I just never imagined that the day has come and I wasn't even ready. I'd never even imagined that James Francis was the answer my brother Anthony Lyndon asked for.

                                 *****

Six months later...

     I went to the graveyard to visit James' tomb. It was supposed to be our 7th year anniversary this day. It was just me and I wanted to be alone with him. I brought along two pieces of blue medium candles, it was our favorite color, and a basket full of yellow and white tulips -- which he always gave me instead of roses because for him, tulips were a mysterious and rare yet passionate and lovable flowers, just like me as he said.

     I lighted the candles and put them on either side of the tomb along with the basket of flowers then kneel. I seek forgiveness from him, but I knew he would always forgave me long before I suffered from the disease. I also prayed for the peace of his soul and mumbled my thanks to him for giving me a great life. I also prayed to the Lord that be James' guidance and protector now. That He keep his soul safe just as he kept mine.

     I put a piece of paper between the flowers, the one James wrote that my brother gave me when we were still at the hospital in London. I've read them there but I hadn't finish reading it because of so much emotions I felt that day. I only finished reading them when we got back home.

     After a moment of kneeling, I stood up and wept away my tears that I hadn't known was there. And headed to my waiting car to go home with a sense of peaceful spirit within me.

     I was so grateful to him and forever would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
41.9K 798 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.6K 1.7K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†...