Starstruck || Vkook

By jiyeoung

BTS is a famous boy band consisting of 6 members; Jungkook being the youngest. Jeon Jungkook is an arrogant m... More

Prologue (Taehyung)
Prologue (Jungkook)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

41.2K 1.8K 2.2K
By jiyeoung

a/n: not proof read...

The members woke up early, dressing in their best casual clothes and grabbing their belongings. Jin packed a couple of things for the maknae, stuffing it into a black backpack and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Have any of you called him yet?" Jin questioned as followed them out the door.

"He's not answering any of my calls," Jimin replied with a frown. "Jungkook is a deep sleeper. We might have to wake him ourselves."

"Well, when we go to pick him up, we can see if he's awake. If not, we send in Suga." Jin instructed.

"Oh shit, he better be awake." Namjoon grinned as they loaded into the van. The drive to the university was short, since the early hour meant no traffic.

Hoseok and Jimin unloaded out of the vehicle and into the campus's dorm building. They smiled politely at the desk lady before approaching the window. "How may I help you boys?"

"We're looking for our member, Jeon Jungkook. Can you tell us what floor he is on?" Hoseok began.

"Ah, you're members from his group!" She exclaimed. "He's on the fourth floor, room 408."

"Thank you for working so early in the morning. Have a nice day," they replied with a bow, entering the elevator together. The rode it up until a bell sounded, notifying them that they reached the floor.

They walked down the hall, observing the different decorated doors from each side. "This place is cool. I want to dorm here," Hoseok grinned.

"Your door will probably be decorated with horses," Jimin teased.

"Your door will probably be decorated with Jungkook!" The other retaliated. The younger rolled his eyes, reaching room 408. "Should we knock?"

"Do you have a key?"

"No."

"Then what do think Jimin?!" Hoseok groaned, knocking on the door twice. They stood outside for a while until they started knocking on the door again, repeatedly.

"Seriously? Did he take some sleeping pills before going to bed?" Jimin groaned. Suddenly, another person entered the hallway.

"Hey, are you looking for someone—Ommo! You're Jhope and Jimin!"

"Yeah, hi. Do you know where Jungkook may be?" Hoseok asked hurriedly. "We're actually in a rush."

"Oh? He left about ten minutes ago." The boy stated.

"What?"

"Yeah, with Taehyung. They're going on a date."

"A date?" Jimin gasped. "Where did you hear this? Who told you?"

"I'm Kyunwi, Taehyung's best friend. He just told me last night. He texted me earlier saying that they were leaving early." The blonde explained.

"Where are they going?"

--

Jungkook ran up to the counter once the machine buzzed, receiving their warm drinks as he returned to the small table. Taehyung was staring in awe, watching the falling snow outside.

"There you go," the younger male smiled as he placed the hot chocolate on the table.

"Thanks," Taehyung smiled, taking a sip. As he put the drink down, Jungkook giggled, noticing the small amount of whip crème above the older's upper lip.

The other pouted when he noticed Jungkook, giggling to himself. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, you just look good in that red scarf I gave you."

"You're lying." Taehyung muttered, situating the scarf around his neck. "Does it look weird?"

"It's not that. You just have a little something..." Jungkook stretched across with a napkin, wiping the crème off. Taehyung's eyes widened, looking back outside to hid his blushing face. "T-thanks."

"You're shy," the younger smirked.

"Am not!" The other defended, covering his face with the scarf.

Jungkook laughed, staring outside as well. He scanned the campus until he noticed a black van parked outside of the dorms. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" Taehyung frowned.

"Eh? Oh nothing. I just forgot something."

"Do you want to go back? Lotte World doesn't open until 9:30am. It's 6:30 right now so we can—"

"No. It's fine." Jungkook gave the older a reassuring smile. "It's nothing, really."

Taehyung shrugged, finishing his hot chocolate while talking to Jungkook about their interests. He found it quiet annoying as he noticed the younger why trying to remain cool throughout their conversation, finally not able to take it anymore.

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung began.

"Sure, what's up?"

"When did you start to become so disrespectful?"

Jungkook nearly choked on his drink, giving an unwary look at the older. "What was that?"

"Yesterday, you told me something that I would never forget. You said, I don't like you, we're not friends, and everything you do upsets me." Taehyung reminded. "Now we're going on a date. Why is that?"

"Look, I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

"Even now, you're pretending to be cool. Why are you doing that?"

"Jeez, I didn't know this date would turn into an interview," Jungkook muttered. Taehyung sighed in response.

"Sorry, it's just, I want you to be open with me." He frowned. "You don't have to pretend when you're with me. Just be yourself."

"Earlier, when I first met you, you told me that I was a bratty know it all kid who was obsessed with fame. Do you remember that?" Jungkook asked, resting his elbow on the table.

"I was hoping you forgot," Taehyung whispered under his breath.

Jungkook released a small chuckle, before responding. "I asked you out because I want to show you my real side. So let's start over, shall we?"

He stretched his hand across the table, offering a handshake. Taehyung looked at is cautiously, glancing up and seeing the younger's smile. "Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook, would you like to go out with me?"

The older cackled, before taking the other's hands in his. "I'm Kim Taehyung, and I would love too."

--

After finishing their drinks, Jungkook held the door open for the older as he came out of the café. The younger glanced up, spotting his hyungs in the distance.

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to build a snowman?" Taehyung asked, bending over to scoop up some snow.

"I think we should get going now, Tae." The younger replied, pulling Taehyung with him in the opposite direction. The older frowned, dropping the snow onto the ground as he was pulled away.

"Why the rush? It's only 7am! We have two more hours!"

"Just trust me," the younger responded, covering himself up with a mask and hoodie, leading the other with him to the subway station. "I can't let the fans see me."

--

Jimin stood outside of the car, sighing. "He's not here."

"What do you mean he's not here?" The manager snapped. "Does he know what day it is?"

"We know where he's going," Hoseok informed, loading into the van. Just as Jimin was about to go inside, he spotted a familiar red scarf in the distance.

He observed the figure, not recognizing the person. Could that be...?

"Jimin-ah! Get in! We don't have much time!" Namjoon scolded, urging the younger into the car.

"Where are we going?"

"To the studio. We need to let them know there's been a little problem." The manager specified. "We'll just tell them Jungkook isn't feeling well. You guys will perform."

"He's dead meat." Yoongi growled.

--

Once in the subway station, Taehyung purchased T-money cards for them to get around everywhere. Jungkook stood beside the bathrooms, fidgeting with his hoodie.

Taehyung smirked, walking up to the younger. "I can tell it's you."

"You can?" He gasped. "What do I do?"

"It's okay," Taehyung giggled. "There won't be very much people here today. There's something going on at Mnet Countdown where the famous groups are performing so all the fans should be over there."

After thinking about it, he gave the younger an uncertain look. "Aren't you suppose to be there too?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He gulped.

"Yesterday, I heard people talking about your comeback. Isn't that today?"

"Oh, no." Jungkook lied. "It's actually tomorrow. We only did that to trick the fans." He chuckled nervously.

Taehyung only nodded, "Well, your disguise as good as it's going to get." He laughed. "C'mon, lets go."

--

The couple rode the subway to Lotte World. To kill time, they stopped at Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast. Jungkook watched how Taehyung licked his lips as he picked out his favorite donuts.

Just when the older walked to the counter to pay, Jungkook stopped him, telling him he'll be the one to take care of their date expenses.

After eating, they walked around the subways stores, playing with the small toys that were inside. Taehyung spotted a Kpop store, grabbing the Jungkook pillow and holding it beside the younger's face.

"The pillow seems to be better looking," the older grinned.

"Whatever. I'll buy it for you so you can have me by your side when you sleep," the younger cooed.

"Ew, no." Taehyung laughed, putting the pillow back. "I'll have nightmares."

"Aish, you're just playing hard to get." Jungkook smiled, nudging the older.

Just as Taehyung had stated, the place wasn't very crowded, besides couples and their kids. Taehyung was able to get them into the amusement park for free, since he had employee access.

"You work here?" Jungkook asked, entering the place.

"Yeah, mostly at the smoothie booth, but I'm a little everywhere." Taehyung smiled. "Do you want to go ice skating? There's a ice rink on the bottom floor."

> for those who are unfamiliar with Lotte World, it's an indoor and outdoor theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink, and much more. Inside has three stories of fun, rides, restaurants, shops, etc..., while outside is filled with exhilarating high-altitude rides <

Jungkook bit his lip as they went down to the ice skating rink. What was he to tell the older? That he can't skate? He wasn't going to make an embarrassment out of himself, but he also didn't want to back out.

"Hey Tae, why don't we go on the rides?" He asked.

"I haven't skated for a while. Can we just skate for a little bit?" The older pouted. Jungkook obliged, receiving his skating shoes.

Once they were ready, Taehyung waddled his way over to the ice. "C'mon Jungkook!"

The younger male gulped as he followed behind. Stepping onto the ice, he immediately clung onto the side of the wall. He glanced around, looking for the brunette male, finding Taehyung also on the wall.

"Jungkook!" The older chirped, trying to skate over, instantly falling onto his butt. "Ah!"

"Are you okay?" The younger questioned, but was taken back when he saw Taehyung laughing on the ground.

"I just fell down!" Taehyung giggled. A smile tugged on Jungkook's lips as he made his way over to the other, hands not releasing from the wall.

Taehyung stood up and looked at the other, confused. "Let go!"

"No ways," Jungkook shook his head.

"Why?"

"I-I don't know how to—um—skate." He admitted, but Taehyung ignored the embarrassment and took Jungkook's hand in his.

"Neither do I," Taehyung answered, tugging on Jungkook's arm. "Guess we'll learn together."

"What? You don't know how? Then why are we here?" The younger male questioned.

"I've always wanted to go ice skating. I told myself that I would go when someone asks me on a date," the brunette male shrugged. "Stupid, huh?"

"A little," Jungkook teased, earning a punch.

At that moment, a guy skated past them, catching Taehyung's attention. "Wah! He's so good!"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, watching as the skater male made laps around the ice skating rink, doing tricks every now and then. He scoffed, watching how amazed Taehyung looked.

"I can do that."

Taehyung overheard and smirked. "I don't think you can. He's professional. You should let him take care of it."

"No, I got it." Jungkook insisted, taking his hands off of the wall. Slowly, he pushed off.

"Yay! You got it, Kookie!" The younger heard Taehyung's cheering, giving him more confidence. The male skated past him, as if to tease Jungkook's skill.

The idol glared at the skater, pushing his way across the ice. Before he knew it, he was skating around the rink. He looked back at Taehyung who was clapping excitedly.

"Look! I'm doing it!" The younger gleamed, skating over to the older male. "Did you see me hyung?"

Taehyung's smile grew wider at the word hyung. "I heard you Jungkook." He beamed. "Loud and clear."

"C'mon hyung, I'll teach you." Jungkook took both of Taehyung's hands in his, leading him around the ice.

--

"Are you sure they're here?" Namjoon questioned, arriving at Lotte World with the other members after their comeback performance.

"That's what the blonde kid said," Hoseok answered.

Yoongi stomped along, angry that their irresponsible maknae had left the six of them to perform without their lead singer. Thankfully, Jimin took care of the missing parts.

"I'm going to kill him."

"Can we just find him first?" Jin sighed. "It shouldn't be that hard. The park seems pretty empty."

"Besides all these older people and kids," Yoongi murmured. "It shouldn't be hard to spot two teenagers."

"Guys! Look! This place has a skating rink!" Hoseok exclaimed, running to the middle and looking over railing from the second floor. "I want to skate!"

"Hoseok, we're not here to play." Namjoon groaned, standing alongside the other rapper. "Wait, look over there."

The other members joined the two, looking down at the rink and spotting two people holding hands while skating around the ice. "Is it him?"

"It's hard to tell. He's wearing a hoodie and mask." Jimin muttered, eyes locked on the couple's hands. "It can't be."

"No! That's him. I can tell Jungkook from anywhere." Jin stated. "Who's he with?"

"That must be the Taehyung kid that the boy was taking about," Hoseok spoke. "Lets go say hi!"

"No wait. Is Jungkook laughing?" Jin asked. "It's been a while since I've heard him laugh."

"Jungkook laughing? Yeah right." Namjoon snickered. "Look, they're getting off. Lets go."

"I say we stalk them for a while," Jimin suggested. "See what Jungkook's up to, you know? Maybe something is wrong. Why would he spend time with that unknown kid and miss our comeback?"

Yoongi nodded. "Kids got a point. We should watch them for a while."

"Fine, but when I say so, we're breaking up their little date." Jin warned.

Hello! So this is a short update for keeping you waiting for so long <3 thank you for being active readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 232 14
Park Yerim,she's a nerd in seoul arts in south korea.bts always bullied her and the biggest bully of them all is taehyung. Behind those glasses is a...
255K 7.9K 31
Taehyung got a new job, he works as an assistant for a new popular Kpop boy group called BTS. The manager thought it would be best if Taehyung lived...
42.9K 1.8K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...
2.4K 43 23
Jeon Mina is K-pop Idol Jeon Jungkook's 19 year old sister. She comes back to South Korea after 5 years abroad in the U.S. Jungkook and her are very...